Mike ISTP
Brian INFP
Marsha ESFJ
Twist ENFJ
Duane INTJ

·
Registered
636 Posts
First things first, SPACED IS AWESOME. It is so good it's untrue and more people need to watch it!

However, this post should go in the 'Guess the type' section. It's a place for talking about characters or celebrities and trying to work out their type.

Though I am curious as to why you type Tim as an INFJ?
Unfortunately, Collin was my favourite character but as a dog he's pretty hard to type. ^_^

Reactions: 2Thumbs

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First things first, SPACED IS AWESOME. It is so good it's untrue and more people need to watch it!

However, this post should go in the 'Guess the type' section. It's a place for talking about characters or celebrities and trying to work out their type.

Though I am curious as to why you type Tim as an INFJ?

I have so much love for Spaced, so much ! My fav programme of all time. See you too have the best taste too Bombsaway:)

I dunno how to move this thread, any help would be thumbs ups.
In my mind I recon I'm fairly spot on with the other characters apart from Tim..He's quite hard to pin down. I got to INFJ by process of elimination. O h 'n Colin how could I miss Colin off the list?? He's the ISFP in the group :)

Unfortunately, Collin was my favourite character but as a dog he's pretty hard to type. ^_^
I have so much love for Spaced, so much ! My fav programme of all time. Excellent soundtrack too ! See you have the best taste too bombsaway :)

Sorry I dunno how to move this thread, any help would be thumbs up.
I recon I've typed the characters fairly spot on, well in my mind. Apart from Tim, he's a tuffy to pin down. I guess INFJ by process of elimination. Oh how could i miss Colin from the list..he's the ISFP !

·
Registered
636 Posts
Collin is a total ISFP. He was always doing things his own way! I'm not sure how to move it either, or if that's even an option. I guess this can stay here now but just for future reference it should go over there.

I agree with a lot of the others from what I can remember but for Tim to be an INFJ he would be using Fe which I don't really see in him at all. I could possibly see him as an ISFP, actually (definite Fi over Fe) and he doesn't strike me as an Idealist INFP. Again, doing this from memory so I can't be accurate.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow, another person who likes Spaced?? Hi!!!
Erm... Like bombsaway I don't see any Fe in Tim. I can't explain how or why, cause I'm still reasonably unfamiliar with the functions and how they're manifested, but the only thing that struck me with that list is that I don't think Tim has an ounce of Fe in him.
But when I read the others, I laughed, cause they fit so well. Especially Brian, he's... Wow Brian. I love Brian. And Mike. And Daisy... Wow I've missed this show so much...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Brian's amazing! A couple of my friends like the show too and they're both artists, one depressing and abstract and the other a comic artist, so they decided that in 10 years or so they'll end up like Brian and Tim. They also decided I'd be Marsha - I'm not how to take that, haha!

Yeah, I agree that the rest of the typing seems pretty accurate. Tim's just way to rude and anti-social to use Fe. He doesn't really care for anyone but himself. :proud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts