Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been said before, and Ill restate it, the INFJ and ENTP are natural comrads. Rediculously so! They are both driven to search for truths that are out of the obvious thought. However, because their leading functions are directionaly different but essencially the same, they constantly are able to shine a light on each others' thought blindpoints. Moreover they work with the same Ti-Fe axis, which make their thoughts have the same language, but complementary intonations. Their thought patters intersect perpendicularly to form a three dimentionality, which, if unfiltered communication is established, can access another plane of awareness. Combine the instinctive ability to decipher meaning and cause/effect with the ability to see original possibilities in novel situations and you get a force to be reckoned with. Both personalities creeds (infj: Meaning, entp: Possibility) can combine in a very balanced goal of Meaningful Possibility, or they can use their power for evil, navigating through the possible scenarious of situations and arrive at their domination making every favorable effect look like collateral damage on their way.
The individual that could hinder the masterful plans of both types would a rather intuitive ISTP with a seasoned understanding in the ways of manipulation. I think the team can find ways around this character, but he has definite potential in being the damn hero that saved everybody from the evil influence of the INFJ and ENTP.
So, ENTPs and INFJ next time you are in the presence of your natural hay maker, recognize this potential power and use it so access the amazing.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
The ISTP gets to be the hero...? Oh goodie!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I was an a personality shape shifter with an INFJ best friend? I act like an ENTP sometimes and a ISTP sometimes and just about every other type sometimes. My INFJ scares me though.

I always have plans that she usually helps me with.

Her logic

"These plans are always stupid but If I cannot get it threw your thick skull. But I can't let you learn the hard way can I?"

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I was an a personality shape shifter with an INFJ best friend? I act like an ENTP sometimes and a ISTP sometimes and just about every other type sometimes. My INFJ scares me though.

I always have plans that she usually helps me with.

Her logic

"These plans are always stupid but If I cannot get it threw your thick skull. But I can't let you learn the hard way can I?"
You used the wrong version of 'through.'

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
In terms of raw asskicking and action, INTP+ESTJ is the best. In terms of raw, unfettered love, INFJ+ENFP is the greatest.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You spelt 'ridiculously' wrong.
I'm glad this is what you enjoy doing in your spare time.

ANYWAYS I really appreciated the OP's post. My best friend is an INFJ and she feels guilty because ENTPs always give INFJs so much love and affection and many INFJs fail to respond to this adoration. See, it is only the INFJs and ENTPs that could not only concoct such an enthralling tale of romance but feel themselves living this reality together. I think it's so sweet. :happy:

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
I'm glad this is what you enjoy doing in your spare time.

ANYWAYS I really appreciated the OP's post. My best friend is an INFJ and she feels guilty because ENTPs always give INFJs so much love and affection and many INFJs fail to respond to this adoration. See, it is only the INFJs and ENTPs that could not only concoct such an enthralling tale of romance but feel themselves living this reality together. I think it's so sweet. :happy:
I'm glad that you actually took my trolling seriously. The OP clearly didn't.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,506 Posts
INTJ+ENTP
When I put my head together with an ENTP it seems like the ideas we can build up are endless.

I don't think INFJ+ENTP would work. ENTPs don't really get along with sensitive types.

·
Registered
322 Posts
INTJ - ENTP
INFJ - ENFP
INTP - ENTJ
INFP - ENFJ
ISFP - ESFJ
ISTP - ESTJ
ISTJ - ESTP
ISFJ - ESFP

Each person's strengths lie where the others weaknesses are (i.e. ExxJ and IxxP, ExxP an IxxJ), but they can still interact in an stimulating and inspiring manner (i.e. Ti vs Te, Fe vs Fi, Ni vs Ne, Se vs Si) as opposed to a conflicting manner (i.e. Ti vs Fe, Te vs Fi, Si vs Ne, Se vs Ni).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts