Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I keep having to put a questionnaire in people's posts so I'm going to make a collection of my favorite questions from the questionnaires and put them all here, as well as rewording a couple and adding my own. If you would like to use this questionnaire from the start that would be great. If you want to add questions you wish could be asked, put them below. If you want to fill out this questionnaire and post it below, I will type it. Usually, people make a thread.

1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

2.) What kind of person are you and why?

3.) What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

4.) A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?

5.) Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

6.) What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

7.) What makes you like the personalities of some people?

8.) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

9.) How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

10.) How do you judge new ideas?

11.) What tends to weigh on your decisions?

12.) A. What activities energize you most? B. What activities drain you most? Why?

13.) A. Describe what an enjoyable situation is for you. B. Describe what a stressful situation is for you.

14.) Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

15.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

16.) How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

17.) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

18.) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

19.) What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

20.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know I have done this type me before but I want to try this questionnaire and see how it is. Feel free to type me or not, but if you do type I would like if possible to see the process with each question. Honestly I am just bored and wanted to try this.

1.) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

Everything should be pretty normal. I am an 18 male and I am currently in a very relaxing and good mood

It’s a loaded question that is hard to answer honestly. I think I am a open minded person who has lots of views on the world. I have been told I am laid back, but very knowledgeable about many topics. While I agree I am always missing information on perspectives. I think I am introverted even though I can come off as energetic in friend groups I am withdrawn, do not enjoy parties or public gatherings unless there is another reason to go, I tend to not speak in public often, but once I am with friends and talking about a topic I am interested in I tend to not stop talking until the topic bores me. I am like this because I want to find the meaning of things because that gives me drive, reason, and a view that I stand behind.

3.) What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I would like to be more likeable and charismatic. While I think I can be inspiring there isn’t much evidence for it and through my school life before I graduated I was never popular or seen as someone to have a conversation with unless there was a specific reason. I am not the biggest fan of social interaction or drama at all, but for some reason I feel like I am missing out on some of life’s biggest moment by not being invited to big social events or being in conversations with any social group.

I would not want to be the kind of person that is arrogant and stupid. I know people who view themselves above everyone, but in reality they are shallow, hated, and very stupid. I think I would want honesty if someone dislikes me I want to know why and the truth. I have been fortunate because no one has viewed me as stupid from what I know of. But I also do not want to be seen as incompetent. I am a very mature person but in school some of my friends tended to be people who would try extremely hard and spend there whole week preparing for the next test. I wouldn’t I would do work on topics I found interesting and branch off to other subjects and come in to school with a broad knowledge on everything but not study at all for the test and get middle of the road grades. I tended to not do homework in middle school but in high school I was able to do homework right before school so it worked out. I would joke and not take school seriously which came off badly to some of my friends and made me seem like someone I want to people who didn’t actually know me.

4.) A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I tend to be very stoic, but also aloof so many people think I am serious and very intelligent, but once they get to know me I am seen as go with the flow and honestly very lazy and someone who does very stupid things socially.

If I could change one thing about me it would be to come across as more likeable and charismatic. I am honestly pretty good at making friends once people know me, but I never try to make friends and I am very bad at group conversations. I want these traits because it is a weak spot and has robbed me from experiences I want, such as romantic relationships and less awkward experiences with groups of friends and their friends.

5.) Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

I want to say no because I talk to people about it and try to be objective, but of course there is. I am sure people would say that I am very knowledgeable and thoughtful, but many people think I am a very disorganised person. Externally I am, but I promise that have organised the external world to make things easier for myself, for example any documents I might need in the future, but I think I will never see again end up in a corner of a room on the floor. I think there are thoughts I have that some people just don’t understand, but everyone has that feeling so it is nothing new.

6.) What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Ok I am going to list out random things I value and not go into detail. Anything that has context I don’t want to add will not be listed.
  • Honesty
  • Justice
  • Individualism
  • Different possibilities
  • Never forgetting the past whether good or bad because you can learn from it
  • Equality socially
I determined these by giving them thought and focusing on the outcome of each in a positive way. I have been influenced by people but I have personal reasons for believing every one of these.

I like people who are willing to talk about information and have world views that are interesting to be around.

People who are extremely selfish and sensitive. This makes it hard for me because it restricts my reasoning for decisions in a way that is uncomfortable and no way I want to live.

9.) How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

I enjoy new situations, but I am also fearful of what could happen. There was a summer camp I went to once where I was forced to be in a cabin with 30 something people I did not know from a different part of the country. I had many obstacles to overcome, but at the end of the day I met people and had a positive experience I will never forget. I actually stayed low and minded myself by spending most of the day outside watching the river and not hanging out with anyone, but then one of the campers who was a year older then me separated himself and hung out with me. We became friends and ended up creating a kickball location where anyone could come join. I was terrible at it, but I had fun and actually got to a point where people who were ignoring me at first we’re begging to join and hang out with me. That moment was big because I knew the difference from fake friends and real ones in that moment.

I always consider them, but I always think of the why as well. If a new ideas reason for being created is to change something I enjoy then yes I will naturally question it, but if it is something that makes something better or changes something that is wrong or inefficient then yes I will accept change immediately. I enjoy new ideas about 85% of the time.

My internal analysis of something. Does it makes sense? What is the outcome? Things like that.

12.) A. What activities energize you most? B. What activities drain you most? Why?

I get energised by being on my own and thinking. Sometimes that involves reading a book, watching YouTube, surfing the web, or just sitting and dreaming of possibilities.

I get drained by physical activity obviously who doesn’t? And I get drained when I leave to go visit or hang out with people in person. I like hanging out with my friends but I am exhausted afterwords. I don’t know why I just am.

13.) A. Describe what an enjoyable situation is for you. B. Describe what a stressful situation is for you.

An enjoyable situation for me is honestly just sitting by myself and learning. It might sound odd, but I enjoy it the most such as taking this questionnaire. It is fun to think of things to do and put them down to see what people think.

A non enjoyable situation for me is doing physical labor, dealing with people I dislike, and being used.

14.) Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

I dislike authority a ton. When I was 10 and younger I enjoyed authority, but then I learned that authority is someone who is in it for themselves and is not fair. I became more rebellious and only agreed with authority if it meant I internally was doing something that was right. I deal with it by working around it. I never cross the line but I would have no problem doing it if I though it was right and still view those on top negative even if I follow the rules.

15.) Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Interesting question. I like order and planning, but I also don’t like people telling me what to do or telling others what to do. I am ok with chaos as long as it does not effect my personal order with myself then I do not care what others do.

16.) How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I do treat them positively and trust them. I usually get them when it involves prediction. I get a feeling that something will happen. I can always explain why, but I have a feeling that something will happen without proof and then it happens.

17.) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I absolutely think before speaking. Sometimes I have full conversations prepared and try to create outcomes, but I do not mind going in with no plan and coming up with one on the spot, especially in conversations.
I prefer one on one conversations for sure.

18.) What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I strive for understanding and answering questions that I don’t know the answer to. I don’t exactly know why, but understanding concepts allows me to grow as a person and gives me something to strive for and know without ever getting bored. I also feel like it is something that needs to be known. If I don’t understand life’s answers then why should I accept life.

19.) What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

I fear being wrong. I want the truth and I fear that I do not know it and am being lied to. It makes me second guess myself and really explain the why to people so I don’t live a lie. It also makes me really dive into everything I can and has made me more knowledgeable.

20.) What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

Ok I tend to get INTP and have been typed on this website as INTP back in 2018 and ISTJ this year. I have been told I seem like an INTJ, ISTP, and INFP. I relate to many, but there are something’s with the INTP I that makes me doubt and it is that they are seen as extremely smart when I am not that smart, the people who get types as INTP I either relate with completely or not at all. Some of the most annoying and stupid people who I can’t stand claim they are INTP and it is a rare type so I always wonder if I have been mistyped. I definitely want to be an INTJ and while I can relate to many of it I feel like the chances of being an INTJ are so low I just am not sure. I like the idea of having a vision because I think I do, but also being independent and a good leader. I know many people who get INFJ and INTJ who are not so I am always unsure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I enjoyed the questionnaire way more then the last I took so well done.
I recommend using this questionnaire and posting it on this thread if you are unsure of your type or just want to see what others think.

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It’s a loaded question that is hard to answer honestly. I think I am a open minded person who has lots of views on the world. I have been told I am laid back, but very knowledgeable about many topics. While I agree I am always missing information on perspectives. I think I am introverted even though I can come off as energetic in friend groups I am withdrawn, do not enjoy parties or public gatherings unless there is another reason to go, I tend to not speak in public often, but once I am with friends and talking about a topic I am interested in I tend to not stop talking until the topic bores me. I am like this because I want to find the meaning of things because that gives me drive, reason, and a view that I stand behind.
This is a set up question to keep in mind following every question until the end when it asks what type you think you are. The most likely case is an I and you clearly see yourself as an N.

I would like to be more likeable and charismatic. While I think I can be inspiring there isn’t much evidence for it and through my school life before I graduated I was never popular or seen as someone to have a conversation with unless there was a specific reason. I am not the biggest fan of social interaction or drama at all, but for some reason I feel like I am missing out on some of life’s biggest moment by not being invited to big social events or being in conversations with any social group.
Again you mention there having to be a reason something happens in your life. You would only want to go to the party if it has some purpose or reason for you and you only would talk to people if you had a reason. To me that sounds like some kind of J and probably Ni. If it isn't reaching some kind of conclusion it seems like you have no interest in it.

I would not want to be the kind of person that is arrogant and stupid. I know people who view themselves above everyone, but in reality they are shallow, hated, and very stupid. I think I would want honesty if someone dislikes me I want to know why and the truth. I have been fortunate because no one has viewed me as stupid from what I know of. But I also do not want to be seen as incompetent. I am a very mature person but in school some of my friends tended to be people who would try extremely hard and spend there whole week preparing for the next test. I wouldn’t I would do work on topics I found interesting and branch off to other subjects and come in to school with a broad knowledge on everything but not study at all for the test and get middle of the road grades. I tended to not do homework in middle school but in high school I was able to do homework right before school so it worked out. I would joke and not take school seriously which came off badly to some of my friends and made me seem like someone I want to people who didn’t actually know me.
Sounds just generally like an Fi thing to me. Usually Fi is most correlated with concern for authenticity and it seems you hate people based on their assessments of what would be warranted to them.

NTPs are commonly associated with hating school or being big proponents of homeschooling.

4.) A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I tend to be very stoic, but also aloof so many people think I am serious and very intelligent, but once they get to know me I am seen as go with the flow and honestly very lazy and someone who does very stupid things socially.

If I could change one thing about me it would be to come across as more likeable and charismatic. I am honestly pretty good at making friends once people know me, but I never try to make friends and I am very bad at group conversations. I want these traits because it is a weak spot and has robbed me from experiences I want, such as romantic relationships and less awkward experiences with groups of friends and their friends.
The laziness trend continues, but we haven't seen the root of it. So far you seem to be describing someone who is IT and probably has Asperger's. Generally high functioning autistic types are INTJ, INTP, ISTP, or ISTJ. I have also seen ENTJ Asperger's as well. The genius IQ ones being INTP or INTJ almost without fail. Also another note is INTP's are not necessarily known as a lazy type. I think the laziness just indicates some kind unhealthy upbringing as opposed to being disqualified from being a type that is generally known to be highly industrious.

I want to say no because I talk to people about it and try to be objective, but of course there is. I am sure people would say that I am very knowledgeable and thoughtful, but many people think I am a very disorganised person. Externally I am, but I promise that have organised the external world to make things easier for myself, for example any documents I might need in the future, but I think I will never see again end up in a corner of a room on the floor. I think there are thoughts I have that some people just don’t understand, but everyone has that feeling so it is nothing new.
Saying you try to be objective about this sort of thing and that despite appearing disorganized you have systematized the world around you which sounds like Te to me. It isn't really strong evidence so we will see.

Ok I am going to list out random things I value and not go into detail. Anything that has context I don’t want to add will not be listed.
  • Honesty
  • Justice
  • Individualism
  • Different possibilities
  • Never forgetting the past whether good or bad because you can learn from it
  • Equality socially
I determined these by giving them thought and focusing on the outcome of each in a positive way. I have been influenced by people but I have personal reasons for believing every one of these.
In the MBTI Manual it has values evaluated by type(they are given and ranked though but maybe they would be compared to the characteristics or there is a another page with other values). Usually in explaining why you have a belief reveals more about you than just saying you have it otherwise it is just a list of neat things to have.

I like people who are willing to talk about information and have world views that are interesting to be around.
N

People who are extremely selfish and sensitive. This makes it hard for me because it restricts my reasoning for decisions in a way that is uncomfortable and no way I want to live.
T

I enjoy new situations, but I am also fearful of what could happen. There was a summer camp I went to once where I was forced to be in a cabin with 30 something people I did not know from a different part of the country. I had many obstacles to overcome, but at the end of the day I met people and had a positive experience I will never forget. I actually stayed low and minded myself by spending most of the day outside watching the river and not hanging out with anyone, but then one of the campers who was a year older then me separated himself and hung out with me. We became friends and ended up creating a kickball location where anyone could come join. I was terrible at it, but I had fun and actually got to a point where people who were ignoring me at first we’re begging to join and hang out with me. That moment was big because I knew the difference from fake friends and real ones in that moment.
Seems like an Fi kind of lesson. Fearing new things also seems more J than P.

I always consider them, but I always think of the why as well. If a new ideas reason for being created is to change something I enjoy then yes I will naturally question it, but if it is something that makes something better or changes something that is wrong or inefficient then yes I will accept change immediately. I enjoy new ideas about 85% of the time.
Kind of sounds Ti.

My internal analysis of something. Does it makes sense? What is the outcome? Things like that.
generically NT

I get energised by being on my own and thinking. Sometimes that involves reading a book, watching YouTube, surfing the web, or just sitting and dreaming of possibilities.

I get drained by physical activity obviously who doesn’t? And I get drained when I leave to go visit or hang out with people in person. I like hanging out with my friends but I am exhausted afterwords. I don’t know why I just am.
So I and then drained by what sounds like Se and Fe.

An enjoyable situation for me is honestly just sitting by myself and learning. It might sound odd, but I enjoy it the most such as taking this questionnaire. It is fun to think of things to do and put them down to see what people think.

A non enjoyable situation for me is doing physical labor, dealing with people I dislike, and being used.
So now we have moved away from being everything being done for a purpose as the first questions suggested and really just settled into learning a thing just for the sake of figuring it out which would be Ti. But other things sounded like Fi which is weird because that would go with NTJ not NTP. And again you hate Se so either it is like you are unhealthy and need to get in touch with it or it is some shadow function.

I dislike authority a ton. When I was 10 and younger I enjoyed authority, but then I learned that authority is someone who is in it for themselves and is not fair. I became more rebellious and only agreed with authority if it meant I internally was doing something that was right. I deal with it by working around it. I never cross the line but I would have no problem doing it if I though it was right and still view those on top negative even if I follow the rules.
I think this implies more an INTP than INTJ.

Interesting question. I like order and planning, but I also don’t like people telling me what to do or telling others what to do. I am ok with chaos as long as it does not effect my personal order with myself then I do not care what others do.
Sounds more P than J.

I do treat them positively and trust them. I usually get them when it involves prediction. I get a feeling that something will happen. I can always explain why, but I have a feeling that something will happen without proof and then it happens.
This sounds like an Ni and Fi thing though. Maybe it is just an NT thing.

I absolutely think before speaking. Sometimes I have full conversations prepared and try to create outcomes, but I do not mind going in with no plan and coming up with one on the spot, especially in conversations.
I prefer one on one conversations for sure.
I

I strive for understanding and answering questions that I don’t know the answer to. I don’t exactly know why, but understanding concepts allows me to grow as a person and gives me something to strive for and know without ever getting bored. I also feel like it is something that needs to be known. If I don’t understand life’s answers then why should I accept life.
This certainly doesn't sound like INTJ.

I fear being wrong. I want the truth and I fear that I do not know it and am being lied to. It makes me second guess myself and really explain the why to people so I don’t live a lie. It also makes me really dive into everything I can and has made me more knowledgeable.
Again we have gotten to the big existential questions and you don't say "I want truth for this purpose" or anything similar.

Ok I tend to get INTP and have been typed on this website as INTP back in 2018 and ISTJ this year. I have been told I seem like an INTJ, ISTP, and INFP. I relate to many, but there are something’s with the INTP I that makes me doubt and it is that they are seen as extremely smart when I am not that smart, the people who get types as INTP I either relate with completely or not at all. Some of the most annoying and stupid people who I can’t stand claim they are INTP and it is a rare type so I always wonder if I have been mistyped. I definitely want to be an INTJ and while I can relate to many of it I feel like the chances of being an INTJ are so low I just am not sure. I like the idea of having a vision because I think I do, but also being independent and a good leader. I know many people who get INFJ and INTJ who are not so I am always unsure.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I enjoyed the questionnaire way more then the last I took so well done.
I recommend using this questionnaire and posting it on this thread if you are unsure of your type or just want to see what others think.
So I immediately like using this set up of questions way better. There is much more involvement and context of Perceiving with this, which was my main problem with other surveys. Your generic response to things is that you are some kind of Thinking Introvert. With this set up it tested the waters perfectly where certain guesses I had were given greater context by the end where it sounded like INTJ but could have been just INT. Towards the end the pattern set in that the Ni I was guessing at was just Ti-Ne and the weird problems with your feelings and empathy and all that can make sense in the context of the INTP rather than what vaguely could sound like Fi values, since you know not only Fi have those values.

I would say I'm much more certain INTP makes sense for you because when you talk about systematizing it is hard to tell how outwardly you are about it. The pattern of systems and prediction can be Ni-Te or Ti-Ne so these types get the most confused between themselves and I was confused for the first half of the questionnaire. However, you show almost no desire to control things. When given every opportunity you seem to avoid taking control of things, which would be characteristic NTJ that there is a goal and a right and wrong way to get there.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I know that I am late to post here. Anyways here are my answers if you are still interested in typing via that thing. Feel free to let me know if you have other type in mind this time.

Currently I am in a good mood. Anyways as for mental illness, I personally haven't got diagnosed with any sort of such problems, however I think I have ADHD. I am male in his 20s.

That is quite difficult question to answer. Anyways I have always been looking for my purpose in life, since my interests usually change it is quite difficult to find a rigid purpose. Other than that I am pretty lazy who procrastinates stuff right up to deadline, perhaps even further nowadays. As for reason, probably it could be because I don't like to use my energy doing such stuff and I usually think what could go wrong before doing stuff, when it comes to implementation stage of my interest. Other than all that, I am generally cynical, pessimistic or probably realistic person(depending on how you define real) and usually I tend to find faults with people or system generally every time eventually due to my suspicious and questioning nature. So I tend to keep people at distance. As for other stuffs, I do come up with ideas to build a plot, video games and as such. However I don't really share such ideas with anyone else.

I might appreciate myself if I could do stuff without pondering about the issues which could arise from doing such stuff. Also I might like to improve on my fault finding tendency because if you eventually find fault with everything, you should change or so I believe.
Now about what I don't want to be. There are tons of examples for that. Anyways to sum it up, I also don't really want to end up like everyone else. Because then I think I might lose something which makes me different from others.

These questions are pretty much the same as previous ones.

I can see different people having different perceptions of mine, most of the time I adopt different persona depending on the situation or people I am dealing with. As for friends or how people close to me view me, it is possible that they view me as rigid, stubborn or perhaps someone arrogant, someone who wants to be always right, who lacks enough warmth to make friends. That is usually because most of the people bring up topic which I have already thought about much earlier from different perspectives. So they need to provide me a good argument if they want me to change my stance on that topic. I do like it when others challenge my opinion if I haven't crystallized my opinion on a certain topic. Maybe they would be viewing it from an angle I haven't considered by that point. So in that case I play devil's advocate and can come across as argumentative. Regarding how teachers view me, they rather view me as someone who doesn't interact much with the surrounding(as in not participating in events), someone who isn't social enough or is rather timid. I project myself that way to avoid much trouble or expectations from them, so that I can focus better on what I want to do by myself.

One of my most important value is to let someone else think on their own for what they like, want or any other such cases. Telling someone directly what to do and forcing it upon them can hinder their ability to stand on their own, this is something which I resent. Yet another value of mine is to be blunt, usually that can avoid certain facades people project on others. This is also another reason why I keep most people at arms length.

I would usually like people who have skills which I don't. As for other factors, I think my previous answers can help you form an impression.

This I have answered several times in this questionnaire, if you look close enough.

There are quite a bit of different approaches I would try so it is difficult to answer, however one that comes to mind as of now, I would retreat from the situation to gather information and analyse it from the information I have gathered and predict the likely outcomes, decide what action to take depending on which outcome plays out, in case something else happens, I might get surprised and think about what had I missed when predicting them. I do generally have a hunch of how the situation would play out, and a broad picture of what is going on behind the scene in terms of possibilities. However it is difficult for me to give an example of a new situation, anyways I would explain with covid pandemic, however I think it is not really a new situation, just a recurring situation which has happened in the past, just with different details.

I remember answering it in another questionnaire. Anyways, in brief. I might be skeptical of them although at the same time, wanting to know more about the idea. Whether it is a good or bad, true or false, likely or unlikely, I would decide that after I look into that idea and analyse it myself. If it makes sense to me, I would consider it to be true. Also I do judge them based on the holes they have.

Based on pros and cons, future consequences of the decision, overall picture of the decision. I probably do consider feeling aspects of others more than I admit. Seems like a pretty common question, so I might answer it in brief.

A. Videogames, reading about topics which interests me, puzzle games, having a good discussion with someone regarding views of several things in life.
B. Being forced to socialize with strangers, physical activities including chores, action of the project.

A. There hasn't really been a situation which I had truly enjoyed, nor do I have any idea as to what I would enjoy in the true sense.
B. Being pressurized to follow flawed system, conflicts, negative surprises can be stressful for me. I don't really see the point in following a flawed system and even worse, being forced to follow them without questioning.

Not good. This is also a pretty common question. I perceive authority as something which only shares specific information to the public while hiding the rest, if you look into the previous authority patterns, this can seem somewhat obvious. It generally takes them a while before they accept their mistakes or flaws. Anyways if you don't really have the power to change authority, it is better to make it seem like you follow it, resisting them or changing them is usually futile unless you have sufficient recognition. This factor seems even more important when compared to competence sadly.

This one also seems like a pretty common question, also I remember answering it. To sum it up, I am pretty chaotic, since I procrastinate things until the deadline or the right moment.

Basically trust but verify sort of way. It is triggered in most of the real life situations, however I don't act on hunch without gather enough proof to validate it anymore. Just to avoid unnecessary conflict and difficulty to explain myself based on hunch, at the end of the day no one would understand you including yourself, so better to keep it to yourself unless you can explain it clearly. Furthermore I am more interested in knowing how it works or to define it.

I think about some factors like accuracy but less about how others would perceive it until later(after I have said about it long time ago). I prefer one on one communication due to authenticity.

I had answered it in detail in previous questionnaire. Just to sum it up, it changes quite frequently. And therefore it is difficult to give a definite answer.

I do fear many things in life. When I have to confront with a creature I am phobic of, I generally tend to go out of my way to avoid them or doing tasks where I can possibly encounter them. I am also fearful of blindly trusting anyone as a result I do put up an inapproachable demeanor. Also I am fearful of not considering some aspects of a situation, so I cannot act until I feel confident.

There can be several arguments for various types that can make sense for me, for myself. Namely, IxTx, ENTP or perhaps even INFJ, I had explained them in my previous questionnaire so I don't wish to elaborate it again. Anyways as for appeal, probably ENTJ appeals me the most. Because they seem to have a right balance for practical-theoretical factor, planning-implementation and all those sorts of stuffs. However they are also the type which intimidates me.

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

That is quite difficult question to answer. Anyways I have always been looking for my purpose in life, since my interests usually change it is quite difficult to find a rigid purpose. Other than that I am pretty lazy who procrastinates stuff right up to deadline, perhaps even further nowadays. As for reason, probably it could be because I don't like to use my energy doing such stuff and I usually think what could go wrong before doing stuff, when it comes to implementation stage of my interest. Other than all that, I am generally cynical, pessimistic or probably realistic person(depending on how you define real) and usually I tend to find faults with people or system generally every time eventually due to my suspicious and questioning nature. So I tend to keep people at distance. As for other stuffs, I do come up with ideas to build a plot, video games and as such. However I don't really share such ideas with anyone else.
So whatever type you are will be an unhealthy version of the type.

I might appreciate myself if I could do stuff without pondering about the issues which could arise from doing such stuff. Also I might like to improve on my fault finding tendency because if you eventually find fault with everything, you should change or so I believe.
Now about what I don't want to be. There are tons of examples for that. Anyways to sum it up, I also don't really want to end up like everyone else. Because then I think I might lose something which makes me different from others.
You are some kind of Fi type.

These questions are pretty much the same as previous ones.
You never said in the previous one what makes you different, only that you want to be different. I guess finding fault is your thing?

I can see different people having different perceptions of mine, most of the time I adopt different persona depending on the situation or people I am dealing with. As for friends or how people close to me view me, it is possible that they view me as rigid, stubborn or perhaps someone arrogant, someone who wants to be always right, who lacks enough warmth to make friends. That is usually because most of the people bring up topic which I have already thought about much earlier from different perspectives. So they need to provide me a good argument if they want me to change my stance on that topic. I do like it when others challenge my opinion if I haven't crystallized my opinion on a certain topic. Maybe they would be viewing it from an angle I haven't considered by that point. So in that case I play devil's advocate and can come across as argumentative. Regarding how teachers view me, they rather view me as someone who doesn't interact much with the surrounding(as in not participating in events), someone who isn't social enough or is rather timid. I project myself that way to avoid much trouble or expectations from them, so that I can focus better on what I want to do by myself.
Some kind of I obviously, but I definitely believe you are on an Fi-Te type of axis as opposed to an Fe-Ti one. It's hard to say if you are Ni or Si though, though I guess Ni so far.

One of my most important value is to let someone else think on their own for what they like, want or any other such cases. Telling someone directly what to do and forcing it upon them can hinder their ability to stand on their own, this is something which I resent. Yet another value of mine is to be blunt, usually that can avoid certain facades people project on others. This is also another reason why I keep most people at arms length.
I think ITJ so far with this question combined with the last.

I would usually like people who have skills which I don't. As for other factors, I think my previous answers can help you form an impression.
okay

There are quite a bit of different approaches I would try so it is difficult to answer, however one that comes to mind as of now, I would retreat from the situation to gather information and analyse it from the information I have gathered and predict the likely outcomes, decide what action to take depending on which outcome plays out, in case something else happens, I might get surprised and think about what had I missed when predicting them. I do generally have a hunch of how the situation would play out, and a broad picture of what is going on behind the scene in terms of possibilities. However it is difficult for me to give an example of a new situation, anyways I would explain with covid pandemic, however I think it is not really a new situation, just a recurring situation which has happened in the past, just with different details.
IJ

I remember answering it in another questionnaire. Anyways, in brief. I might be skeptical of them although at the same time, wanting to know more about the idea. Whether it is a good or bad, true or false, likely or unlikely, I would decide that after I look into that idea and analyse it myself. If it makes sense to me, I would consider it to be true. Also I do judge them based on the holes they have.
You come across as having an Ni-Fi loop. Because you say things like you are blunt and withdrawn, and things have to make sense to you, but you consistently seem to talk about having your specific idea of a topic and then judging it how you feel about it as opposed to describing yourself as putting it in a chain of cause and effect or as putting it in an objective system like people with Te will mention in these questionnaires. You seem much more concerned about your individuality as an ideal over pure objective criteria.

Based on pros and cons, future consequences of the decision, overall picture of the decision. I probably do consider feeling aspects of others more than I admit. Seems like a pretty common question, so I might answer it in brief.
Ni

A. Videogames, reading about topics which interests me, puzzle games, having a good discussion with someone regarding views of several things in life.
B. Being forced to socialize with strangers, physical activities including chores, action of the project.
You sound like a lazy, low functioning, or maladjusted INTJ. That you want to find all the faults and do all the thinking through on your ideas but you don't actually do them and would rather play video games. Also forced to socialize sounds like Fe is non-existent in you.

A. There hasn't really been a situation which I had truly enjoyed, nor do I have any idea as to what I would enjoy in the true sense.
B. Being pressurized to follow flawed system, conflicts, negative surprises can be stressful for me. I don't really see the point in following a flawed system and even worse, being forced to follow them without questioning.
B is the INTJ stereotype and A just makes you sound depressed.

Not good. This is also a pretty common question. I perceive authority as something which only shares specific information to the public while hiding the rest, if you look into the previous authority patterns, this can seem somewhat obvious. It generally takes them a while before they accept their mistakes or flaws. Anyways if you don't really have the power to change authority, it is better to make it seem like you follow it, resisting them or changing them is usually futile unless you have sufficient recognition. This factor seems even more important when compared to competence sadly.
J

This one also seems like a pretty common question, also I remember answering it. To sum it up, I am pretty chaotic, since I procrastinate things until the deadline or the right moment.
Then don't be lazy.

Basically trust but verify sort of way. It is triggered in most of the real life situations, however I don't act on hunch without gather enough proof to validate it anymore. Just to avoid unnecessary conflict and difficulty to explain myself based on hunch, at the end of the day no one would understand you including yourself, so better to keep it to yourself unless you can explain it clearly. Furthermore I am more interested in knowing how it works or to define it.
Fi-Te axis

I think about some factors like accuracy but less about how others would perceive it until later(after I have said about it long time ago). I prefer one on one communication due to authenticity.
ITJ

I do fear many things in life. When I have to confront with a creature I am phobic of, I generally tend to go out of my way to avoid them or doing tasks where I can possibly encounter them. I am also fearful of blindly trusting anyone as a result I do put up an inapproachable demeanor. Also I am fearful of not considering some aspects of a situation, so I cannot act until I feel confident.
I

There can be several arguments for various types that can make sense for me, for myself. Namely, IxTx, ENTP or perhaps even INFJ, I had explained them in my previous questionnaire so I don't wish to elaborate it again. Anyways as for appeal, probably ENTJ appeals me the most. Because they seem to have a right balance for practical-theoretical factor, planning-implementation and all those sorts of stuffs. However they are also the type which intimidates me.
You are for sure not an ENTJ with all the recluse stuff you talk about and how lazy you are. You are an INTJ but you have messed up Te and Se. So you go through the first part as being Ni and seeing the end goal of any actions you need to take, but then you skip to how you feel about it and then you don't act. So you see the potentials but in only in how they appeal to your Fi part of your personality without using your Te to plan it all up and your Se to be grounded and make something real. It's like you got lost in the world of make believe. This results in you procrastinating and being defeatist about things. I don't actually know what is causing you to be that way if you are like not smart, bad parents, etc., but that is definitely how you describe yourself as.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Makes sense for most part, I guess. It probably explains why I score not so high on Te on Cognitive Function test. But I have few questions, how would you differentiate between ISFP and INTJ in loop, won't ISFPs in loop have low Se? Isn't Ti also concerned with individuality?

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ti would be idiosyncratic and Fi would be individualistic. Like Ti isn't consciously trying or caring about being an individual, they would just be weird. Fi always mentions being their own unique thing and how they are different from other people.

I also say INTJ instead of ISFP, because if you were an unhealthy type of ISFP you would have way way more Fi responses. I mean, you have Fi responses that make it obvious, but it isn't this overwhelming Fi to every single answer thing. You mention a lot that you try to find flaws in things. It seems like a reflex to you that you try to diagnose everything. Also, you aren't just shy, you are avoidant. You seem to repeat a lot that you hate socialization. You also mention you specifically hate working in a flawed system, which is not really something an ISFP would say. Usually ISFPs hate bad leadership because they don't feel validated under it or it is mean or something. You specify that the system itself being badly designed bothers you which is particular to a Te type.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Alright, I'll give it a go!

I have ADHD but I don't think this will affect my answers. I'm a 24 year old male from Germany and I've been struggling to figure out for type for 9 months now. My main problem is that I've seen every type in me at least once and I finally want to know my type.

I'm a very ambitious person who likes to work hard on hisself. Everyday I want to become a better version of myself. However, that doesn't mean I avoid everything that is fun. I'm someone who could always say something funny right away. I can also be very stubborn - it's hard for me to apologize to someone and my stubbornness has often brought me problems in past relationships. I just have a big ego and I want to play by my own rules.

I secretly always admired men who appear very masculine.In contratiction to my lust for power and achieving things I'm not really someone who you naturally fear or who is taken too serious by others. I don't appear as a leading figure but that is who I want to be. Do you remember Clayton from Tarzan? This strong-willed gorilla hunting, masculine male? This is the type of person I secretly admire. Who I don't want to be... I don't want to appear as incompetent. To be more specific: There are too many options for who I wouldn't want to be which is why I can't really give an answer here.

A: I don't know many people who take life as serious as I do in terms of achieving goals. Although some are more successful than I am, I don't know anyone who works on hisself on so many areas in life. I would also say that I get more mysterious pictures in my head - sure, I can't read the thoughts of others but I'm sure that the people who I know are less "infinite" in terms of depth of their thoughts. Hard to explain, but you get what I mean. A secret talent of mine is, what I already mentioned, that I can always come up with something funny. I'm talented in acting and improvising - if you just told me to tell any story of my uncle in Israel I could immidiately come up with a complete story although I don't even have an uncle from Israel. I'm also very good at lying (I know, I know...). Like, I just always find a joke for everything and these jokes are very creative and they often make others make comments like "Are you a psychopath?" or "You are such an idiot".
B: That i don't overthink so much. Most of my friends are so easy-going and I'm the type of person who often thinks of worst case scenarios but I'll go further into this at question 9.

My friends would say that I'm clumsy and even a bit dumb regarding practical stuff. I'm not the best driver out there and my impulsive nature often makes me act too quick. They would probably complain I have an "on-off" behavior when going out because they sometimes really have to force me to go out but then I'm the one who never wants to go home from a party (I don't understand this behavior myself, it's like I don't want to go out just to enjoy the party the most). However, when I'm sure that I want to go home it is because I'm a dutiful person and I have my plans and when I want to get up at 6:30 am I just don't want to stay in a pub until 2:00 am, this has nothing to do with being boring or ruining the party (they never said that but I think they do sometimes). I also dislike that they say I save too much money. It is true that I save more than they do (I'm just good at financial stuff) but i still love to spend money to spoil myself. I sometimes feel misunderstood, one friend of mine once said I move to fast in relationships but I just don't want to waste my time - I mean, we get along, why not starting a relationship? I got no time for this "wishy washy".

I'm not really a value person. Sure, success can be seen as a value but I don't realy hold on to things like finding the love of my life or having a family any time soon. As I don't have strong opinions, I question things often which is why I don't even stay with one opinion. being objective and getting access to new information is very important for me to understand all possible sides. Values is a matter of perspective, without a clear definition I can't give an answer but reading this most might reveal anything that could be seen as values.

When I get along with them and when they get my inappropiate jokes. I just hate it when someone has this "Why would you do that?" mentality. I also like it when people give me this feeling of being in charge.

When they are too emotional and complain instead of looking for solutions. I also hate it when someone holds on to dogmatic society rules ("You can't take yourself a day off on Wednesday, this is not the weekend, Saturday and Sunday is").

I start overthinking. Tomorrow we'll celebrate the anniversary of our company and thoughts like "What if all the people I know there will be in conversations?" go through my mind. It's not that I fear something specific because I get along with most people but it's just a fear which is there. It is the same when I drive on a new route - I get nervous because it is unfamiliar. I realized that I can't re-call positive past experiences to apply them to the future. When the sales of my products drop I'm scared I won't make it - again, there is not a specific fear but I'm scared of something. This brings me back to what I mentioned at question 4B). I sometimes picture other people to be smarter than they are - before I get involved into an argument I try to plan it ahead as far as possible and I would come up with the most complicated arguments. Afterwards I would often had to realize that the arguments of other people were "simplier" than I expected. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I picture other people to be smarter than they actually are.

As I already mentioned, I re-evaluate the information I have. Being objective and questioning things is important for me. Being open-minded is important to rate new information as objective as possible and to unfold the potential of a new idea, even if it's not yours.

Facts. They shouldn't limit creativity but when I work on a new project for example I first look up if there is demand for the product. However, when it's about my own interests I can be a stubborn child who has this "I don't like it, therefore I won't do it" attitude. But if someone tries to convince me on something that has no impact on my scheduling or free time the person should deliver facts. How to not do it: "A vegan burger is not a burger because there is no meat in it" - I'm not a vegan but if you hit me with something like that it will not be enough to convince me.

A) Sports. I love to work out, seven times a week, sometimes twice a day. I also like solving sudokus, playing video games and meeting friends.
B) Although I like reading (I read everyday) I can't sit still. Honestly, if you forced me to read a book 60 minutes straight or to watch a movie without standing up for 60 minutes it would probably be a torture for me.

A) When I can make this little checkmark behind my to-dos and when I do party with friends.
B) When I'm on a new route and I accidentally take the wrong way and then people around me start talking to make me even more nervous.

I know when to keep my mouth shut. I think authority means nothing. Only because you're an expert at something doesn't mean you are good at it. When an authority person talks it might be that I keep my mouth shut because I see my own advantage in it. Like, when I negotiate with someone I don't care who that person is but if someone is in charge for my promotion at work I'd better be quiet. Stay calm, work yourself up, become an authority person yourself and then tell them what you really think about their work.

I hate chaos. I write to-do-lists, I follow a morning routine and it is important for me to always check what's next. Chaos is mainly inside my head - when I work out at 7 pm and there are still 6 things left to do (work, household etc.) it is very important for me to be able to order them in my head as well as to be able to say them in order. If I'm not able to do that I get stressed easily (I could've added this at question 13). However, I keep my routines flexible - I have general goals (workout for 40 minutes, eat healthy, get your work done) but the specific goals (which route I take when jogging, what I eat, when I'll do my work) is what I keep flexible and I decide that in the given moment.

I honestly don't know if I use my gut feeling. Again, I'm a very factualy person. Today me and my mum had to choose between to ways when we were walking with our dog and I chose the way by given data (where is more shadow, which way is shorter etc.). The only time my gut feeling speaks to me is when I date a girl and she is about to reject me, I can sense that long before.

When I give a speech I like some preparation time but in general, I don't need time to think. I prefer group discussions over one-on-one communication.

I want to become the best version of myself. There is not a goal behind that except for being as skullful and successfull as possible. It is about the process - it is infinite which means you can always continue to grow. This definately comes from my parents. My mum is a choleric and dominant person, my father is calm but an achiever. I got the temper of my mum and the working attitude of my dad. By the way: my definition of success has nothing to do with money, it is about growing and becoming skillful.

I don't fear anything but there are things that make me uncomfortable.
1. Getting older. I just enjoy life and I'd like to stay young forever.
2. Being seen as incompetent.
3. Death. It is uncomfortable but yet exciting to think about being gone forever. Not 100 years, not 1000 years, forever. When I think about the word "infinite" I get this picture of a black planet in space which is surrounded by something shining (not stars).

I often got types as ESTJ with Te-Ne-Si-Fi, ENTP, ExFj and even ENTJ (please don't get biased by that!). Last is probably my favorite type. The ENTJ stands for everything what a leader is. The first time I checked MBTI and read about the 16 types I saw "ENTJ" and I knew: This is the type you would want to be.

If you need more information, I created a post where I uploaded a video questionnaire. You can see the way I talk, my body language etc.

·
Registered
38 Posts
BTW: I wrote don't get biased by my typing - I didn't mean you shouldn't get biased by me getting typed as ENTJ, I meant that you should not get biased in general. Thanks!

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I'm a very ambitious person who likes to work hard on hisself. Everyday I want to become a better version of myself. However, that doesn't mean I avoid everything that is fun. I'm someone who could always say something funny right away. I can also be very stubborn - it's hard for me to apologize to someone and my stubbornness has often brought me problems in past relationships. I just have a big ego and I want to play by my own rules.
I would guess some kind of Fi or Te from this.

I secretly always admired men who appear very masculine.In contratiction to my lust for power and achieving things I'm not really someone who you naturally fear or who is taken too serious by others. I don't appear as a leading figure but that is who I want to be. Do you remember Clayton from Tarzan? This strong-willed gorilla hunting, masculine male? This is the type of person I secretly admire. Who I don't want to be... I don't want to appear as incompetent. To be more specific: There are too many options for who I wouldn't want to be which is why I can't really give an answer here.
This is very key information. Generally men who say this kind of thing are ISF and at the least IxFx.

A: I don't know many people who take life as serious as I do in terms of achieving goals. Although some are more successful than I am, I don't know anyone who works on hisself on so many areas in life. I would also say that I get more mysterious pictures in my head - sure, I can't read the thoughts of others but I'm sure that the people who I know are less "infinite" in terms of depth of their thoughts. Hard to explain, but you get what I mean. A secret talent of mine is, what I already mentioned, that I can always come up with something funny. I'm talented in acting and improvising - if you just told me to tell any story of my uncle in Israel I could immidiately come up with a complete story although I don't even have an uncle from Israel. I'm also very good at lying (I know, I know...). Like, I just always find a joke for everything and these jokes are very creative and they often make others make comments like "Are you a psychopath?" or "You are such an idiot".
B: That i don't overthink so much. Most of my friends are so easy-going and I'm the type of person who often thinks of worst case scenarios but I'll go further into this at question 9.
In A you sound like you have really strong Fi.

My friends would say that I'm clumsy and even a bit dumb regarding practical stuff. I'm not the best driver out there and my impulsive nature often makes me act too quick.
You just got telling me how work heavy you are and how you are such an overachiever more than anyone else, but you are dumb regarding practical stuff now? And you are impulsive with a High Time Preference? Something isn't adding up here.

They would probably complain I have an "on-off" behavior when going out because they sometimes really have to force me to go out but then I'm the one who never wants to go home from a party (I don't understand this behavior myself, it's like I don't want to go out just to enjoy the party the most).
All I get from this is Se.

However, when I'm sure that I want to go home it is because I'm a dutiful person and I have my plans and when I want to get up at 6:30 am I just don't want to stay in a pub until 2:00 am, this has nothing to do with being boring or ruining the party (they never said that but I think they do sometimes). I also dislike that they say I save too much money.
So people say you are stingy with money despite you being impulsive.

It is true that I save more than they do (I'm just good at financial stuff) but i still love to spend money to spoil myself. I sometimes feel misunderstood, one friend of mine once said I move to fast in relationships but I just don't want to waste my time - I mean, we get along, why not starting a relationship? I got no time for this "wishy washy".
There is a lot of back and forth on whether or not you are impulsive to the point that it is part of the same sentence now.

I'm not really a value person. Sure, success can be seen as a value but I don't realy hold on to things like finding the love of my life or having a family any time soon.
I think you are misunderstanding the definition of value in this context.

As I don't have strong opinions, I question things often which is why I don't even stay with one opinion. being objective and getting access to new information is very important for me to understand all possible sides. Values is a matter of perspective, without a clear definition I can't give an answer but reading this most might reveal anything that could be seen as values.
I don't believe you don't have strong opinions because earlier in this you said how stubborn you are about things.

To remind you
I can also be very stubborn - it's hard for me to apologize to someone and my stubbornness has often brought me problems in past relationships.

When I get along with them and when they get my inappropiate jokes. I just hate it when someone has this "Why would you do that?" mentality. I also like it when people give me this feeling of being in charge.
I think you are saying you like people who validate you which is Fi.

When they are too emotional and complain instead of looking for solutions. I also hate it when someone holds on to dogmatic society rules ("You can't take yourself a day off on Wednesday, this is not the weekend, Saturday and Sunday is").
I think you are trying to guide me into saying you are some kind of N but the example you give of it just makes me think you are more about people not getting to tell you what to do.

I start overthinking. Tomorrow we'll celebrate the anniversary of our company and thoughts like "What if all the people I know there will be in conversations?" go through my mind. It's not that I fear something specific because I get along with most people but it's just a fear which is there. It is the same when I drive on a new route - I get nervous because it is unfamiliar. I realized that I can't re-call positive past experiences to apply them to the future. When the sales of my products drop I'm scared I won't make it - again, there is not a specific fear but I'm scared of something. This brings me back to what I mentioned at question 4B). I sometimes picture other people to be smarter than they are - before I get involved into an argument I try to plan it ahead as far as possible and I would come up with the most complicated arguments. Afterwards I would often had to realize that the arguments of other people were "simplier" than I expected. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I picture other people to be smarter than they actually are.
I think ISFP so far.

As I already mentioned, I re-evaluate the information I have. Being objective and questioning things is important for me. Being open-minded is important to rate new information as objective as possible and to unfold the potential of a new idea, even if it's not yours.
I don't believe this.

Facts. They shouldn't limit creativity but when I work on a new project for example I first look up if there is demand for the product. However, when it's about my own interests I can be a stubborn child who has this "I don't like it, therefore I won't do it" attitude. But if someone tries to convince me on something that has no impact on my scheduling or free time the person should deliver facts. How to not do it: "A vegan burger is not a burger because there is no meat in it" - I'm not a vegan but if you hit me with something like that it will not be enough to convince me.
Te but I think this is more a persona you put on than a strong character trait.

A) Sports. I love to work out, seven times a week, sometimes twice a day. I also like solving sudokus, playing video games and meeting friends.
B) Although I like reading (I read everyday) I can't sit still. Honestly, if you forced me to read a book 60 minutes straight or to watch a movie without standing up for 60 minutes it would probably be a torture for me.
Se

A) When I can make this little checkmark behind my to-dos and when I do party with friends.
B) When I'm on a new route and I accidentally take the wrong way and then people around me start talking to make me even more nervous.
Now you sound J.

I know when to keep my mouth shut. I think authority means nothing. Only because you're an expert at something doesn't mean you are good at it. When an authority person talks it might be that I keep my mouth shut because I see my own advantage in it. Like, when I negotiate with someone I don't care who that person is but if someone is in charge for my promotion at work I'd better be quiet. Stay calm, work yourself up, become an authority person yourself and then tell them what you really think about their work.
Your Fi is way over your Te.

I hate chaos. I write to-do-lists, I follow a morning routine and it is important for me to always check what's next. Chaos is mainly inside my head - when I work out at 7 pm and there are still 6 things left to do (work, household etc.) it is very important for me to be able to order them in my head as well as to be able to say them in order. If I'm not able to do that I get stressed easily (I could've added this at question 13). However, I keep my routines flexible - I have general goals (workout for 40 minutes, eat healthy, get your work done) but the specific goals (which route I take when jogging, what I eat, when I'll do my work) is what I keep flexible and I decide that in the given moment.
both J and P

I honestly don't know if I use my gut feeling. Again, I'm a very factualy person. Today me and my mum had to choose between to ways when we were walking with our dog and I chose the way by given data (where is more shadow, which way is shorter etc.). The only time my gut feeling speaks to me is when I date a girl and she is about to reject me, I can sense that long before.
I really really don't believe you tbh.

When I give a speech I like some preparation time but in general, I don't need time to think. I prefer group discussions over one-on-one communication.
I

I want to become the best version of myself. There is not a goal behind that except for being as skullful and successfull as possible. It is about the process - it is infinite which means you can always continue to grow. This definately comes from my parents. My mum is a choleric and dominant person, my father is calm but an achiever. I got the temper of my mum and the working attitude of my dad. By the way: my definition of success has nothing to do with money, it is about growing and becoming skillful.
I'm gonna put all the these you said at the bottom to show you how you come across.

I don't fear anything but there are things that make me uncomfortable.
1. Getting older. I just enjoy life and I'd like to stay young forever.
2. Being seen as incompetent.
3. Death. It is uncomfortable but yet exciting to think about being gone forever. Not 100 years, not 1000 years, forever. When I think about the word "infinite" I get this picture of a black planet in space which is surrounded by something shining (not stars).
Not sure what to make of this.

I often got types as ESTJ with Te-Ne-Si-Fi, ENTP, ExFj and even ENTJ (please don't get biased by that!). Last is probably my favorite type. The ENTJ stands for everything what a leader is. The first time I checked MBTI and read about the 16 types I saw "ENTJ" and I knew: This is the type you would want to be.

If you need more information, I created a post where I uploaded a video questionnaire. You can see the way I talk, my body language etc.
You put on the persona of an ENTJ, but let's do some math because you lie a lot and the only thing consistent I found was Fi and Se. So you know, people high in Te are commanding types of people and Fi people are unassertive. Se would also be an assertive one if you were dominant in it. ESTP is the most assertive type. ENTJ and ESTJ are assertive in that they want to lead. ISFP or ISFJ men report being unassertive according to the MBTI Manual.

I'm also very good at lying (I know, I know...).

This is you saying you want to be the assertive masculine type but not actually being it and people not viewing you as that.
I secretly always admired men who appear very masculine.In contratiction to my lust for power and achieving things I'm not really someone who you naturally fear or who is taken too serious by others. I don't appear as a leading figure but that is who I want to be.

This is you saying you are stubborn.
I can also be very stubborn - it's hard for me to apologize to someone and my stubbornness has often brought me problems in past relationships. I just have a big ego and I want to play by my own rules
This is you saying how open minded you are and it is a value to you
As I already mentioned, I re-evaluate the information I have. Being objective and questioning things is important for me. Being open-minded is important to rate new information as objective as possible and to unfold the potential of a new idea, even if it's not yours

This is you saying others are inferior to you
I can't read the thoughts of others but I'm sure that the people who I know are less "infinite" in terms of depth of their thoughts.
This is you saying others are simpler than you
I sometimes picture other people to be smarter than they are - before I get involved into an argument I try to plan it ahead as far as possible and I would come up with the most complicated arguments. Afterwards I would often had to realize that the arguments of other people were "simplier" than I expected. I don't know how to describe it, it's like I picture other people to be smarter than they actually are.
This is you specifically saying you like people for validating you.

This is you openly admitting to lying for power.
I know when to keep my mouth shut. I think authority means nothing. Only because you're an expert at something doesn't mean you are good at it. When an authority person talks it might be that I keep my mouth shut because I see my own advantage in it.

Te will be authoritative for the logic of the system. That there is order in it. But you see authority as a way to validate yourself over people. That you think you are better than everyone and just want that to be outwardly shown from a position of authority as opposed to the authority serving the community. This is why I say you are not ESTJ or ENTJ. You are ISFP.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would guess some kind of Fi or Te from this.

This is very key information. Generally men who say this kind of thing are ISF and at the least IxFx.

In A you sound like you have really strong Fi.

You just got telling me how work heavy you are and how you are such an overachiever more than anyone else, but you are dumb regarding practical stuff now? And you are impulsive with a High Time Preference? Something isn't adding up here.

Practical = craftmanship to me. My impulsive behavior shows on a way that I jump to conclusions quick. Like, when I buy something new I might so excited about it that I forget to buy batteries as well.

All I get from this is Se.

Most people in typing communities would say I have strong Si.

So people say you are stingy with money despite you being impulsive.

Again: Impulsive = taking action fast.

There is a lot of back and forth on whether or not you are impulsive to the point that it is part of the same sentence now.

I think you are misunderstanding the definition of value in this context.

Probably. When I think of the word "values" I get pictures of the third reich in my head and I see swastikas everywhere.

I don't believe you don't have strong opinions because earlier in this you said how stubborn you are about things.

To remind you

I was thinking about politics too much here. I often change my views on that - one day I'm more of a conservative, the next day I might support libertarian views. It is this constant fight between inner system and facts. Like, I would love to be a libertarian more but when I see all this feminism stuff going on I just think it is pathetic. You know, there is an inner fight between (possible) facts and what I was taught in my early days. I often have this "on-off" behavior in some other things I do - it might be that start something just to drop it two weeks later. (This brings me back to being impulsive - as a teenager my favorite band changed all two days and I was too fast buying band shirts).

I think you are saying you like people who validate you which is Fi.

I think you are trying to guide me into saying you are some kind of N but the example you give of it just makes me think you are more about people not getting to tell you what to do.

Exactly!

I think ISFP so far.

I don't believe this.

Why not? Again, I thought more of politics here. I'm not someone who thinks "that's rubbish" - in fact, I check data and if it's right. One example: Three days ago I watched the documentary "SuperSize me" - it was about a man who ate fats food for 30 days. Although I eat healthy myself and I support what the guy did, I looked up on google if this documentary was actually fake. Basically, I questioned if something I support was actually wrong.

Te but I think this is more a persona you put on than a strong character trait.

Se

Now you sound J.

Wouldn't be surprised here. I'm a master at organizing things. Always on time, schedules are no problem and I'm dutiful.

Your Fi is way over your Te.

both J and P

I really really don't believe you tbh.

I think it is impossible to tell if you use your gut feeling in some situations because this is something we do subconsciously. This is why I gave you the most recent example I could think of.

I'm gonna put all the these you said at the bottom to show you how you come across.

Not sure what to make of this.

You put on the persona of an ENTJ, but let's do some math because you lie a lot and the only thing consistent I found was Fi and Se. So you know, people high in Te are commanding types of people and Fi people are unassertive. Se would also be an assertive one if you were dominant in it. ESTP is the most assertive type. ENTJ and ESTJ are assertive in that they want to lead. ISFP or ISFJ men report being unassertive according to the MBTI Manual.

This is you saying you want to be the assertive masculine type but not actually being it and people not viewing you as that.

This is you saying you are stubborn.

This is you saying how open minded you are and it is a value to you

This is you saying others are inferior to you

This is you saying others are simpler than you

This is you specifically saying you like people for validating you.

This is you openly admitting to lying for power.

Te will be authoritative for the logic of the system. That there is order in it. But you see authority as a way to validate yourself over people. That you think you are better than everyone and just want that to be outwardly shown from a position of authority as opposed to the authority serving the community. This is why I say you are not ESTJ or ENTJ. You are ISFP.
I'm a bit surprised about this result, honestly. Maybe I misunderstood Fi before your typing but always thought that Fi is more related with being an altruistic person who cries all day. Sure, I'm not making myself friends here with this statement (too many INFPs) but I thought that my dislike for showing feelings or being surrounded by people who are emotional is a sign for a lack of Fi. Only yesterday I saw an instagram profile and it freaked me out a bit that someone was obviously attention grabbing over it by sharing their problems they have with t bipolar personality. Yes, it's not the persons fault but come on, crying on instagram won't make anything better.
I also see my Te stronger - maybe I confuse Te with Si here but I'm someone who is overly prepared for everything and effectivity is among the most important things in my life (i cut down my working hours to 28 hours/week) and I've always had this problem (it really is a problem) that I always look for what is next because my head is like a big to-do list.
When I wrote I'm open-minded I meant that I don't judge people by their skin color or anything but I can be a comfortzone seeker as I often re-watch the same old TV shows (this is Si).
That being said, I'm surprised by your typing - I'm obviously a type 3 but I didn't even know type 3 ISPFs exist. I mean, I can't even relate to the posts of the ISFP community on reddit - they ask questions about what happiness means to the people and this is not really something I can relate to.

Is it possible that there is another type that could possibly fit?

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a bit surprised about this result, honestly. Maybe I misunderstood Fi before your typing but always thought that Fi is more related with being an altruistic person who cries all day.
That's the stereotype of Fe.

Sure, I'm not making myself friends here with this statement (too many INFPs) but I thought that my dislike for showing feelings or being surrounded by people who are emotional is a sign for a lack of Fi. Only yesterday I saw an instagram profile and it freaked me out a bit that someone was obviously attention grabbing over it by sharing their problems they have with t bipolar personality. Yes, it's not the persons fault but come on, crying on instagram won't make anything better.
You do like attention though. You mention it quite a few times in your questionnaire that you want people to admire you.

I also see my Te stronger - maybe I confuse Te with Si here but I'm someone who is overly prepared for everything and effectivity is among the most important things in my life (i cut down my working hours to 28 hours/week) and I've always had this problem (it really is a problem) that I always look for what is next because my head is like a big to-do list.
This kind of implies only some types can have work ethic. Though usually INTJ and ENTJ have a stereotype as overachievers. They have a lot of other things that go along with it. They don't view authority as meaningless outside of having the power to talk shit to people.

When I wrote I'm open-minded I meant that I don't judge people by their skin color or anything but I can be a comfortzone seeker as I often re-watch the same old TV shows (this is Si).
That being said, I'm surprised by your typing - I'm obviously a type 3 but I didn't even know type 3 ISPFs exist. I mean, I can't even relate to the posts of the ISFP community on reddit - they ask questions about what happiness means to the people and this is not really something I can relate to.

Is it possible that there is another type that could possibly fit?
Well the problem is you contradicted yourself so many times anything could be true. That I could make a case for anything because at one you will say it. Assertive, meek, logical, just cares about attention, doesn't want attention, stubborn but open minded, doesn't like traditions like not being able to take a day off during the week. Enneagram is also overwhelmingly useless, so I wouldn't put much faith in it correlating with much. ISFP and INFP are always the ones who do this persona thing. I'll give you a quick rundown of what I would expect a candid ENTJ to answer like.

"I'm very competitive and in group projects I'm the one who takes over. Other people say I'm a hard ass because I insist on everything being done the right way. If people argue with me I stand my ground and respect the people the most who are the most knowledgeable and logical. I am the most fit leader, because my goal is the most efficient and well thought out goal. I don't talk about what my feelings or anyone's feelings say because they are logically inconsistent. I play the long game with all my projects and they go exactly to plan."

where compared with what you sound like

"I'm not really someone who you naturally fear or who is taken too serious by others. I don't appear as a leading figure but that is who I want to be. I am fairly reserved. I don't have any respect for authority. I hate being told what to do. Being a leader for me means I can finally tell people how I feel about them."

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just think that typing is hard. I think my ADHD has a bigger impact than I thought at first. Not being able to focus on something, changing opinions often, being super energetic and too impulsive.
I always get different results in whatever test I take. Cognitive functions tests say i have strong Fe and Ni, the community of MBTi would say they don't see Fe and Ni in me. I'm really thinking about talking to a typing coach, maybe someone like that could give me more information because these people would see how I behave in a conversation and how I use body language etc.
I know what you mean with contradiciting myself - a girl once told me I just can't be myself. Honestly? I don't know my true identity and I often change. It wouldn't call this mood swings or anything but on some days i have this "just enjoy life" attitude and two days later I'm like "productive, productive, productive". Another 3 days later i might consider myself a very empathic person just to suddenly hate that for no reason. This is why I got so many different typing results because my results depend on who I am in this given moment. I'm sure that if I took this questionnaire one week earlier you would've guessed a different type. This is why I do this here, because I finally want to know what my identity is and which main traits my personality has.
Thanks for oyur effort though!

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It seems your problem is your lack of awareness. I know I have typed you as ISFJ in a thread because that was the thread you gave me. You will understand yourself better when you stop constantly lying to yourself all the time.

·
Registered
38 Posts
And how can I improve my awareness? It's not that I only have this problem with MBTI - before I discovered this community I often took the Harry Potter house test and guess what? Different results all the time. Again, the way I think about things often changes and that causes this problem that I often appear different. I already had this before I discovered any personality test and some of friends would say that I try to label myself too much even when it comes to hobbys (to give you an example: I often got into fan fictions and changed my interests just to fit in somewhere - there was no "I like both" I either liked this or that. Hard to explain but you get what I mean).

·
Registered
INTJ
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe not care about it so much and you can take a less neurotic approach in a few years.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
771 Posts
Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I am 22 years old, male, and I am in a relatively stable state of mind.

What kind of person are you and why?

I think I am mainly defined by my goals in life. I want to achieve the most I can in the amount of time I have.
I have pretty large moral principles, certain standards have I have to live by regardless of whether it makes my job easier or not. My morals serve as the method to keep my ambitions in check, and they can get pretty rigid.
But when it comes to actually working or influencing the environment around me, I tend to leave out my emotional feelings. I find that it if emotion is not backed up by proper reasoning behind it, then there is not much to work with.
I think most of personality comes from that.

What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I want to be someone who is competent, and reliable. I also want to be someone who leaves a "legacy" behind, something that other people can point to when they need an example to follow.
I want to be known as someone who accomplished a lot, and no matter what the world threw at him, always got back up due to his morals and willpower.

I don't want to be known as someone who is incompetent, unreliable, and who sacrifices their integrity for what solutions that are easy, but don't mean anything.
To me, those people come across as weak. It may not be a fair judgement, but that is always my subconscious feeling about people like that.

A. What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? B. If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

For what distinguishes me from others, I would argue it is how aloof I am. I also think I am more concerned with my future than most people are, sometimes to an unhealthy degree.
I generally don't associate with others much because of these differences, and I feel like I can't connect with most people. Not because they are inferior or anything like that, but because I feel there is a fundamental disconnect there.

For what I could change, it would be for me to learn how to converse with other people, or to learn how to come to my own conclusions myself.
As for people, I think I would be a lot more fulfilled if I had more personal relationships with people.
In terms of figuring out my own conclusions, I have a hard time coming to a secure conclusion about anything myself. I have to consult other sources of information, and then categorize and take the things I deem useful to frame a conclusion. I find it frankly annoying at times, and it can lead to me becoming overly-reliant on people who have credentials backing them.

Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Personally from my experience, yes.
I personally choose not to associate with others because I don't find it that useful to me most of the time. It is not because I inherently dislike them.
Conversely, there are some people who think I hold ill-will against them. It ends up pushing people away lots of the time.
I also tend not to use emotion lots of the time, because I find it not that useful in discussions. But that doesn't mean I am emotionless.
But lots of people think I am cold, before even getting to know me.

What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Personally, in whatever I want to accomplish, I want it to be something that benefits people.
It is also important to me to truthful whenever I can be, and to authentic to whoever I can.
Displaying perseverance is also important. If you can get thrown to the ground, but have the strength to get back up, you have the ability to accomplish almost anything.

I came across these values when I was really young. They haven't changed much since then.
To be honest, I don't think these values are ever going to change. They are what help push me forward.

What makes you like the personalities of some people?

The key factor for me, is openness to new ideas. I have a hard time seeing the possibilities around me, as usually find one and stick to it. So it helps having those people around.
I also like people who are not overly trusting of authority, and have the capability of questioning what they say, even if they like them.

But honestly, anyone who is energetic, bubbly, and open-minded, is someone who I am going to get along with.

What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

People who act like they got something to prove annoy me endlessly. People who feel the need to demonstrate how "masculine" they are, and constantly peacock around are people I don't tend to respect very much.
I prefer to actions speak for me. Talk is cheap, and insecurity is not a very attractive trait.

I also don't like people who are not open-minded. I can see the use in being close-minded (these people are generally those who keep society stable), but conversing with these people is like talking to a brick wall. Nothing much is gained, and it just a waste of energy on my part, and probably theirs.

How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

The first thing I do is create a game plan. I tend to categorize and emphasize what will be most useful to get done or accomplished first. Then I'll finish whatever is the next priority.
Then my system repeats itself, getting more and more systematized and efficient each time. Once the new situation becomes solved, it no longer is an "unknown" situation. That is my way of dealing with it.
I personally welcome change and "unknown situations", as it means something is getting done. I just need a plan or a system to work in that environment effectively.

How do you judge new ideas?

If it does not share a conclusion I agree with, then I will naturally be hesitant to accept it. No matter how logical the inner framework of the argument is.
In order for me to accept a new idea, I have to look into it myself. I will consult various sources (usually sources I deem trustworthy), and then make my judgement from there.

What tends to weigh on your decisions?

Usually, it is whatever decision makes the most sense at the time, in the context of everything.
Whether I deem it right or wrong can play a massive factor too, if I deem it incompatible with my morals, I will often throw out a possibility altogether.
For example, for the longest time, I refused to apply for Metis scholarships. I felt I should earn my accomplishments based on my own merit, instead of it being simply because I was born in a certain bloodline.
Irrational? Yes. I was only convinced after my whole family told me the government gives the Metis government money anyway, and lots of the money is left wasted because almost nobody applies.

A. What activities energize you most? B. What activities drain you most? Why?

I find that just being alone recharges me. After work, I will often just head straight home, and then just simply study what I am interested in. By the time the next shift rolls around, I feel mostly re-energized.
As much as I do my best work when life gets chaotic, it is incredibly draining after a period of time. Just constantly adapting and improvising makes my brain work in overtime, and so I need more time to rest afterwards.

A. Describe what an enjoyable situation is for you. B. Describe what a stressful situation is for you.

An enjoyable situation to me is one where I am offered a certain expectation, but they then give me enough freedom to pursue that expectation in my own way.
That way, there is an end-goal in sight. But there is enough room for me to approach new concepts and situations, and to adapt to them in a method I deem the most efficient. It makes me feel accomplished.

A stressful situation to me is one where I am constrained by lots of expectations, and external influences that don't come from myself.
If people want me to get something done, give me enough breathing room where I can develop a system.
If I am getting constantly suffocated by what other people want, I am not going to get as much done.
I am often concerned with performing as well as I can, and when people make me keep changing my method, I am not going to get as much done as I could have.

Also, I hate wasting time.
If I can get a project done right now with the resources I have, I need to work on it. When some people tell me "no rush", it drives me up the wall.
Often enough, we start working on it when we have dozens of other projects to do. It would have made more sense if we finished it when we had time to spare.

Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

I like to take authority on a case-by-case basis.
I don't mind being told what to do, as long as their method makes sense, and matches what the external data shows.
Authority figures are also important, and they help keep order.

Unfortunately, there are a few figures who use their power to squash new ideas that may work better and more efficiently. There are also a few who embrace new ideas without subjecting to the same scrutiny they do others.
Those types of authority figures annoy me, as they are not really doing their job. They are just playing politics instead of focusing on what works.

In my jobs, I tend to distance myself from authority figures. That way I have enough space to get the job they want to me to get done, done. But I am left with enough room to tackle the situation in a manner I deem fit, while still striving to hit those expectations set on me.

Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Order and chaos, to me, go hand in hand with one another.
For me, I need some degree of chaos in order to push myself forwards. Then, I learn to turn that chaos into something tangible I can work with. Then I can create a semblance of order with that chaos.

How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

In terms of feelings, I tend to trust my gut instincts, and it is hard for me to change my mind when I make a particular judgement of someone.
But in terms of ideas and concepts, I need to constantly re-verify my ideas and conclusions or otherwise I'll abandon them entirely.

My gut instinct is most often triggered when I sense any amount of manipulation being directed towards me.

Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I absolutely think before I speak. I don't want to be thought of as potentially stupid or impulsive.
I prefer one-on-one communication.

What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I want to be successful. Not in terms of material wealth, but in terms of individual fulfillment.
I also want to find a close relationship with someone someday, but that is usually on the back burner.
I just really want to be remembered as someone who accomplished something in his life, and to change the direction of my family through my own actions.

What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

Honestly, I fear not having enough time or energy to pursue what I deem to be meaningful. Or, not accomplishing anything in the time frame of my life.
So, more often than not, I frequently disengage from other social expectations that most people are more than happy to engage in, just to have more time to myself.

What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why?

According to various individual studies and tests, I identify as an INTJ.
I used to believe I was an INFJ with a high amount of Ti and underdeveloped Fe. But I noticed that most of my ideas come from external sources, not from introspection. I am also more in-tune with my feelings than the stereotypical INFJ, and I have no problem separating my emotions from the emotions of others (something usually Fe users have trouble doing).

I don't really care what type I am. I'm just trying to get to know myself better, and to improve upon my weaknesses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
type me please

i've been through trauma and whatnot but i don't let it take full control over me. i think i'm pretty mentally stable all things considered.
i'm 15, f, i'm venezuelan but i moved to the usa when i was 7

i'm like. very argumentative and driven. people say that i'll do anything to get what i want, which is true. when i have a goal set i will do everything in my power to get it done. my parents have always talked to me about the value of hardwork and i guess that's stuck with me. i scare a lot of people away with this, i'm seen as fake and manipulative but i just want to get things done. i don't really go out of my way to hurt people. i plan a lot and am very calculating sometimes.

hearing stories of how average this man's life was, how similar this girl's life is to that one, "oh but at least they were loved" saddens me. i don't want to be average. i want to be someone that made a difference, someone who mattered. someone who did something important. i always try my best to stand out from the crowd and do stuff my own way. i beat myself up whenever i get an average test score or don't get recognition in something i worked for.

uhhhh i'm really hard working and i'm not scared of openly disagreeing with someone if it goes against what i think. most people know that. also i can be really aggressive too. i'd change the fact that i'm really mean and cold sometimes for sure. i always wanted to be an extremely nice and sweet person but i guess it just isn't for me no matter what. but i like being like this either way.

ok like i said before people call me fake and manipulative all the time which i guess can be true because i do switch up some stuff when i talk to certain people and i can hurt people while arguing because sometimes i forget that not everyone can debate and argue nonstop and still see the person they argued with in the same light before the argument. which brings me into the next part, everyone calls me argumentative and says that i'll do anything to prove my point which is true ngl I won't deny that. but why can't they do the same?
i don't really pay attention to my personality all of the time, mbti is one of my hobbies though. it's times like this where i actually look inside myself and through all of my memories to determine it. but yeah. i'm determined, i'm creative, i'm driven.

some of my important values are that not everyone is good, i have to work for stuff if i want to see results and that complaining about stuff while doing nothing about it will get me nowhere. all of this can be easily traced back to immigrating from venezuela, since my mom after that was always telling me that we won't have it as easy as the people who were just born in here. i had to work harder. it's flawed, i really wish it was different. but i have a plan for the upcoming years and i won't let the fact that i'm an immigrant stop me

authenticity. if my gut tells me that this person isn't who they say they are, i kind of will be on alert around them. but if the person gives me extremely good vibes i'll get along with them great and stuff. i hate liars and depending on the lie, i'll probably cut someone off because of it. inauthentic people kind of drain me in a way? i don't know how to express it.
also they have to be relatable and give me different points of views on life and knowledge

you know how some people purposely get quirky morals/ideals just to seem unique? yeah i hate that. whenever it's their time to defend it they simply can't and crack under pressure. a few days later, the ideal that they had is gone and they no longer believe in it. it's stupid and counterproductive. it gets nothing done

i'd be scared, obviously. i don't like surprises one bit. i usually have stuff planned out and i don't like it when they spiral out of control. usually i just suck it up for the time being and go through with it, but then i'll find a way to use this situation as a lesson for the future because obviously this isn't going to be the last random encounter ever

usually i look for patterns to see if there's something i learned that relates to this. finding patterns in a lot of stuff is my learning style and without it, I don't know what i would do. occasionally, if that doesn't work but the idea interests me enough, i take it apart, look through every piece one by one and then put it together again to see how each part relates to the other

i usually ask myself if this decision will help me in the future as well as the present.

doing something that i love, such as taking in new information or listening to music is my favorite thing to do, with interacting with people being a closed second. i love talking to people and the fact that everyone is different and has different thoughts, feelings, morals, ideas and whatnot fascinates me
i hate doing stuff that bores me and that irritates me pretty quickly. it's just… the feeling of uncertainty. like. "when is this going to be over? when can i get to do something more interesting?"

an enjoyable situation for me would be a nice, productive conversation with my best friends in an area that's pleasant.
a stressful situation for me would be when i'm really focused on something and around me there are people talking to me/making loud noises. it makes me feel cornered and like everyone's breathing down my neck

ok i know that authority is needed, one way or another but the authority we have now is ridiculous. a lot of them are corrupt and their main interest isn't to further civilization or to help us. it's always for their gain. it's not what anyone agreed to. they're also really malicious and deceitful. i guess, in a way, they're smart for having us fooled. but more and more people are realizing that what they're putting us through isn't ideal and that if we had different leaders we'd be a lot more advanced than we are now.
honestly? i really don't like them but i also don't want to break rules for the sake of it. there has to be a meaning behind it and if i'm risking a lot i probably won't break rules. it's foolish and there are better ways to approach this, anyways. to get rid of corrupt authority you need a balance of rule-breaking, but diplomacy as well. and if we're just breaking as much rules as possible, we won't get taken seriously

both are needed in life. i know i wouldn't be able to live a super peaceful life because i'd get really bored and i'd probably go out of my way to make things bad for myself but i wouldn't be able to live a super chaotic life either. i thank both peace and chaos for making me who i am today

most hunches are triggered around people, like i've said before and i usually take them in count one way or another. if i ignore my gut things usually go wrong for me, since the feelings probably right in the first place. if it benefits me, i can try to cut them off or become distant from them immediately but if it doesn't i'll just live with it and be on alert while around the person

i think before i speak. if i just say everything on my mind, eventually what i really mean won't mean much from the meaningless stuff i've said in the past. i like group discussions a lot more than one-on-one discussions because i feel safer with more people around.

i want to get all my goals done, not fail and be remembered and have an impact on the people i've met. this probably just comes from my fear of being forgotten or losing control but i don't know. good or bad, if you're remembered you did succeed in something.

like i said, fear of failure, being forgotten and losing control. i don't really know where it came from but i'm kind of glad i have them in a way. i try to let them not preoccupy me a lot and instead turn them into motivation and strength for my goals and plans if that makes sense?

i've typed as entp, entj, intj and enfj. i think i'm an xntx but i'm not really sure about the rest

1 - 20 of 46 Posts