Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently watched all of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix in one night (something I never do... If you haven't watched it yet, it's a Netflix show, 13 episodes long and 25 minutes each. Written by Tina Fey so therefore it is comedy gold) and I was wondering what everyone thought their types were! Kimmy, Titus, Lillian, Jacqueline, Xanthippe, Charlotte, Cyndee, Dong, whoever you can think of! Thanks! :)

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
I love this show! Usually I don't like Tina Fey actually, but this was so great!
I think Kimmy is ENFP
Titus...some sort of SP I am sure...ESTP perhaps? Although for some reason I see him as more of an introvert...
Lillian (that's the old lady, right?)...well, she's a mystery. I'd say INFP just because of her quirky surprisingness, but I could see ISTJ as well.
Jacqueline...maybe ENFJ in a Fe-Se loop? Or possibly ESFJ, I can see her as a Si user as well.
Xanthippe strikes me as INTP but I'm not sure. Though her trying to impress her friends suggests maybe higher Fe...not sure.
Honestly I don't remember who Charlotte is..
Cyndee...I'm going to say...ISFJ? I'd love to see a discussion of her character, she is manipulative (Fe?) but also incredibly selfish (Fi?) Her character is certainly not healthy whatever she is.
Dong: Not sure. I'll put 'INTP' out there but super hesitantly. Honestly, I didn't find he had much of a personality. Maybe I'll have to watch the series again to get a hold of it.
The British (well, not British, but...) guy: ENTJ?

I really don't know. These characters are hard to type...

Reactions: Pressed Flowers
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.