Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as the title says, I have issues with my emotions. It seems out of control. For example, today I missed my English class because I was disappointed about something and I was stressed with my emotions so I went home without thinking about the consequences of missing class. I feel really stupid because of this. I feel really childish for letting these emotions control me. This never happened to me before I used to be capable and ignore emotions and had a clear steady mind. But I would say that before I would just put aside unwanted emotions at that time. Unfortunately as of now it seems almost impossible for me to do that.
How can I handle these emotions?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
First I think you need to look at what is causing you to feel these emotions in the first place. Find out what the problem(s) are and then try to solve them or have someone give you advice on how to solve them. We need to know what is wrong first so we know what to look at. Whenever my mind is racing I listen to music or meditate to clear my mind. That works like a charm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts