Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFP and INFP love for me looks like this.... fast, committed, romantic, true, frightening. now im 18, he is 22. He gets scared because we are both so young and there are all these possibilities and..... he says

''yea! well lets take a step back and rethink our situations for now and be wise! You don't know how much you don't know about the world! you may find something/someone better! Lets learn and grow and not influence each other till we know ourselves better.

then we can make good decisions!"

i can't disagree cuz i fully think that too....but its hard when we say we arnt calling it off and then go to each other with thoughts like this! and get scared then kiss.

this time i ask him what a step back would look like and nether of us know and yet we think we should? WHAT!

and then i just dont want to grow being apart form each other because STILL you get OTHER influences and i would much rather them be HIS influences.

·
Registered
374 Posts
''yea! well lets take a step back and rethink our situations for now and be wise! You don't know how much you don't know about the world! you may find something/someone better! Lets learn and grow and not influence each other till we know ourselves better.

then we can make good decisions!"
Um, that just sounds like another way of saying "let's not commit to a serious relationship."

1 - 2 of 2 Posts