Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The idea of trolling a hundred or so people on (live?) telly seems pretty humorous to me.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Nope. Didn't find it funny.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Only when I am actually looking at a video and not a blank box.

Sorry, Youtube is blocked over here. Anyone have a Youku or Tudou equivalent?

·
Registered
377 Posts
How the hell can people not find this video hilarious, firstly it's filthy.... 2-live crew is awesome!!!!! secondly, it seems like it's occurring on some variety show alah so you think you got talent or American idol. Can you imagine going on a show like that and start doing this song, and last more than 13 seconds.... yeah no. I can honestly say if I was going to pick a song to do at one of those shows.... it would be something like this. Maybe too drunk to fuck, or kill the poor, just an anti-social fuck you to everyone who'd take offense at it.... although I don't think I'd get this far through it I'd be laughing half way through the performance.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I wish I had not seen The Phantom Menace. I meant to post the second one in the series. There is a sub-story to his review. He is serial killer, and he has a hostage in his basement. He brings her up and forces her to watch the movie. She agrees with his critique to stay alive, then runs off down the street. It is dark comedy, but I couldn't stop watching and laughing. The review is better than the movie itself IMO.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Brief history of Joe Pyne to give a better context to the quotation:

Joe Pyne was an American radio and television host, notoriously known using an oppositional style when interviewing guests. He served in the Marine Corps and received three battle stars. The military discharged Pyne shortly after he suffered a left-leg wound from a Japanese bombing attack in 1943. He finally lost the lower portion of that leg due to cancer in 1955.

During an interview with Frank Zappa:

Joe Pyne: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"

FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I didn't really see anything funny.

Iunno maybe it's some generation gappage goin' on, iunno.

But this is just kind of a song I've grown up with that has stayed with me my whole life...being performed by the artists that made it >.< Just kinda makes me feel nostalgic more than anything.

I can't think of any video that would be universally humorous to INTP's, really.

·
Registered
110 Posts
The audience's reaction is hilarious!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
... I don't get it. It's supposed to be shocking to the audience, I assume?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I chuckled, but moreso at the absurdity of how obscene it was than the audience's reaction.

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
That first vid was pretty funny. The reactions of the old people juxtaposed with the lyrics. Ha! The synical reviews are always amusing. I rarely lol at things but I'm laughing inside. I like when the review guy says 'You better shut this off right now before I explain how much of a fucking idiot you are'. lol. That was funny.

The howard stern shit is hilarious. I love those. Once spent like half a day watching and creasing at what the people say.

This one always gets me

and a compilation. The first one is amazing.

I find this amusing, especially the second one with the cat sound bites.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts