Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if there's any token, gift, gesture that 'works' for an ISFP woman.

Probably stupid question as we're all a bit different in the details but i'm wondering if there's a nice valentine i could come up with (I'm not into sappy and i doubt ISFP woman are too).

Thnks...i'm going against all odds now.:laughing:

whateveritakes

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am an INFP and my gift is writing. I would think an ISFP would enjoy a specially written thought of how you feel about them and the way they make you feel. It sounds rather simple, but they are not into the fancy things in life. Just my opinion from one that I know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
For me, a really sappy gift is appreciated, but usually makes me feel uncomfortable. In general though I'd say I'm pretty easy to please. Being surprised with something as simple as simple as an ice cream cone or a new pencil sharpener when I've been complaining about how mine doesn't work properly is enough to make me melt. Since my boyfriend is one of those Scientist types, I pretty much have to spell out for him what I want because he has no creativity at all, so I don't get many surprises :( Things that please the senses are nice. Flowers, candy, cute toys or a dinner out. Best of all is if my BF actually does something for me or with me. Doing the dishes without being asked, cooking dinner, settling down on the couch to cuddle and watch a movie that I want to watch.

Check out this website for some tips about romancing each of the types: Keirsey's PersonalityZone - Personality and Your Relationships

·
Registered
158 Posts
Haha sappy is ok only if it's well thought of and you tried really hard. I get it, we are complex but just pay attention to our patterns if I wear necklaces a lot if I listen to bon jovi a lot (which I don't) haha buy a gift accordingly... But we love all gifts especially beautiful ones! Honestly though when someone buys me something I feel important and remembered! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts