Personality Cafe banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Human rights, morality, and compassion became a fairy tale to me when I thoroughly researched about male-dominated industries with oligarchic power structures. Nobody will become an obedient worker easily if they have high quality education, psychologically stable minds, healthy bodies, and a lot of money and power. When you strip a person from their power, wealth, physical health, mental health, self-control, and ability to access high quality education and food and water and other high quality resources, that person becomes more easily controllable and likely to become an obedient worker when given the right parameters to work with. This is what hapens when the master(s) are stripping resources from their servant(s).

·
Registered
17 Posts
America, Canada, the U.K., China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Israel, Germany, and other countries are politically in the process of stripping average citizens from wealth, physical health, mental health, morality, job opportunities, human rights, and other things with oligarchic patriarchy to benefit only the rich and powerful elites while the universities sell the idea of feminism, men's rights, human rights in general, thinking for yourself, politicians having political power when they don't, etc. while the university students watch elite-owned media companies that sell many illusions of feminism, men's rights, human rights, thinking for yourself, etc. to distract the masses emotionally.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Human rights, morality, and compassion became a fairy tale to me when I thoroughly researched about male-dominated industries with oligarchic power structures. Nobody will become an obedient worker easily if they have high quality education, psychologically stable minds, healthy bodies, and a lot of money and power. When you strip a person from their power, wealth, physical health, mental health, self-control, and ability to access high quality education and food and water and other high quality resources, that person becomes more easily controllable and likely to become an obedient worker when given the right parameters to work with. This is what hapens when the master(s) are stripping resources from their servant(s).
The ones that do get into high positions are initiated through ceremonies into secret groups.
Once you're in there's no way out, blackmail and death threats, while if you do as you're told by those in higher degrees, you're guaranteed a smoother sailing through life and other benefits.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The ones that do get into high positions are initiated through ceremonies into secret groups.
Once you're in there's no way out, blackmail and death threats, while if you do as you're told by those in higher degrees, you're guaranteed a smoother sailing through life and other benefits.
It's why there are people trying to make their own independent businesses that haven't been influenced by those secret groups.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
It's why there are people trying to make their own independent businesses that haven't been influenced by those secret groups.
25% of the work's worth will be funneled to these secret groups every single year either way, prior to taxation:
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thr...-all-right-until.1358304/page-7#post-44192180 (My last post)
The only way to really divorce from the system is through working in a different monetary system. Be it local credits(decoupled from official mints), bartering or co-habitation.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Depends greatly what one is satisfied with in life.

To a person that is climbing the social latters claiming more respect, uni´s are making some sense. To others, that are lacking that need, they can still make social or informational sense.

Depth related.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts