Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done my research, and everyone seems to be so poetic and insightful in their blogs. Well, I'm going to go against the crowd here and talk about university applications. I need to vent.
Basically, the whole things been pretty darn stressful. Firstly, picking a course (Psychology) and then deciding which universities to apply for. Then, proceeding with the application process and writing, in a painfully small amount of characters, why I am the crem de la crem, or however the saying goes.
I then spent a good couple of weeks tracking down by guidance teacher who appears to have the ability to turn invisible. After a strongly worded email, I finally got it sent off. Stress over right? Wrong.
So now I'm going to spend my Christmas holidays painfully looking at my emails every two seconds, waiting for my replies to come in. I'm applying to some pretty prestigious universities, and now I'm second guessing myself and feeling like I'm not good enough. Eurgh-I'm sure it will be fine!
Thanks for listening/reading me vent-I'll keep you posted! :dry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in my first year of university, I remember those stressful application days. I applied for social work, and the particular university I wanted to go to accepted only 75 people. I remember checking my application status every single day, it was mind wrecking, but I got in :D Good luck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kat94;bt31629 said:
I'm in my first year of university, I remember those stressful application days. I applied for social work, and the particular university I wanted to go to accepted only 75 people. I remember checking my application status every single day, it was mind wrecking, but I got in :D Good luck.
Thankyou! Well done! I'm just trying to keep calm at the moment and hope somewhere will take me at least! :tongue:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts