Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried the MBTI test so many times before and of course it always came up with different results every time i did it. I guess it just depends on your mood eh? but recently i think i'm more likely an ENFJ; the description fits me just fine. ( i was a ENTP, ENTJ, INTP, ESTP, INTJ, etc) =) i don't really know who i was sometime. Seriously, i can change who i am, how i talk, what i wear depends on the circumstances and sometime the persons associate with. Let's just say i adapt a little too well. However, i came to think it's pretty much like an ENFJ character. We can get under people' skin because we understand their emotions so well. Sometime we become someone else with or without knowing it.

My Enneagram type changes too, as you may suspect. I did the short test last year and i was a 2. A few month later i was a 3, then 1, then 6, 7 and last time i checked i was a 4:laughing:But now i believe im a 3w4.

I convinced myself that these tests mean nothing and actually they don't mean anything you know. We change with time; the person we are today is different to the person we are yesterday. But at the core, we are still us. We all have our distinct essence. does it mean we are fixed? No, i don't think so. A lot of things will happen in life to force us to expand. We can't stay the same forever, it against the nature course. We just have to go with the flow and accept the expansive us. Allow it to happen. Because resistance is not good for anyone, you are struggling with yourselves, whose war are you fighting for?

You know sometime i think the ego is also a part of our souls. And as much as self-help gurus out there try to convince us that the ego is fake and why we have to shut it down, i don't really see the need of doing so. I mean how can you refuse yourselves? especially that's part of your image which is your history, your childhood, your background, your experience. Can you erase it? No, it has embeded in your subsconscious and unconscious. It made you who you are and everything else involved with it, for instance, the decision making process. on-going thinking patterns and thoughts analysis.

So maybe the tests just help us realize part of ourselves - the fragments of our souls. As time you can be this, another time you are that. Because after all, who cares what type you are. You are you. You don't act according to your type. It's just typical to me..

You know to me, we are our own universe. When we ask for something, source will answer it. It's really nothing superstitious. It's us who are down to make our dreams come true. How many times we made things happen for ourselves because we determine to do it. Tons right? and if we left them aside, then it will never happen. When we trigger the part of our brain, we are one step closer to unlock the power of the mind. And our mind has soo much potential than you can realize.

Trust me, i was that superficial girl 2 years ago. If you had told me about this stuff which i begged you not:tongue:, i wouldn't have listened to you. But things happened and i learned the hard way. I changed so much you know. After that, i came back with more questions to ask. I did a lot of research about the soul and spirituality. i listened to Abe Hucks, Steve Palvina ..but im so glad i found this forum. Although i have to be honest to say that this forum is a little bit quiet compared to other forums (such as INFP's lol). It's ok to me. I love being an ENFJ and i want to share these thoughts with you guys.
Please correct me if im wrong in these aboved statements. You know how responsive ENFjs are with constructive criticism right?

<3
TTT

·
Banned
167 Posts
I have myself come to similar doubts and thoughts. I think that the ego and the spirit have more of a symbiotic relationship than a parasitic. The ego keeps the spirit grounded and provides a window into "reality;" however the ego, in order to be truly useful and servile to the spirit, must be versatile and changeble. Most self help guru's, as you put it, tell us to disban the ego, but I think that what they mean is to make it loose its sold form. Maybe clinging to one personality type, is detrimental to your spirit because it cannot be contained in these patterns and wishes to explore all of you and the world around you. Sooner or later most of us learn to give the spirit power over the ego, some take longer than others, but eventually we find that it is al together liberating. I think that we believe the ego is gone then, but it has merely morphed into a more mutable substance...

I think the mind has unbelievable potential but the kinetic force that pulls its levers has to come from the intangible spirit force. I am not religious and I think that the spirit is a very scientific occurence. Maybe the key to another portal of "reality"? I dont know but I know that there is something much bigger than what we can see, hear, smell, taste or touch. This is why we have intuition to fill the gaps between what we know and what we see and between what "is" and what could be.

Well I am satisfied with my philosophical ramblin for now... If you would like, tell me what you think so that we may expand each others minds.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I have tried the MBTI test so many times before and of course it always came up with different results every time i did it. I guess it just depends on your mood eh? but recently i think i'm more likely an ENFJ; the description fits me just fine. ( i was a ENTP, ENTJ, INTP, ESTP, INTJ, etc) =) i don't really know who i was sometime. Seriously, i can change who i am, how i talk, what i wear depends on the circumstances and sometime the persons associate with. Let's just say i adapt a little too well. However, i came to think it's pretty much like an ENFJ character. We can get under people' skin because we understand their emotions so well. Sometime we become someone else with or without knowing it.

My Enneagram type changes too, as you may suspect. I did the short test last year and i was a 2. A few month later i was a 3, then 1, then 6, 7 and last time i checked i was a 4:laughing:But now i believe im a 3w4.

I convinced myself that these tests mean nothing and actually they don't mean anything you know. We change with time; the person we are today is different to the person we are yesterday. But at the core, we are still us. We all have our distinct essence. does it mean we are fixed? No, i don't think so. A lot of things will happen in life to force us to expand. We can't stay the same forever, it against the nature course. We just have to go with the flow and accept the expansive us. Allow it to happen. Because resistance is not good for anyone, you are struggling with yourselves, whose war are you fighting for?

You know sometime i think the ego is also a part of our souls. And as much as self-help gurus out there try to convince us that the ego is fake and why we have to shut it down, i don't really see the need of doing so. I mean how can you refuse yourselves? especially that's part of your image which is your history, your childhood, your background, your experience. Can you erase it? No, it has embeded in your subsconscious and unconscious. It made you who you are and everything else involved with it, for instance, the decision making process. on-going thinking patterns and thoughts analysis.

So maybe the tests just help us realize part of ourselves - the fragments of our souls. As time you can be this, another time you are that. Because after all, who cares what type you are. You are you. You don't act according to your type. It's just typical to me..

You know to me, we are our own universe. When we ask for something, source will answer it. It's really nothing superstitious. It's us who are down to make our dreams come true. How many times we made things happen for ourselves because we determine to do it. Tons right? and if we left them aside, then it will never happen. When we trigger the part of our brain, we are one step closer to unlock the power of the mind. And our mind has soo much potential than you can realize.

Trust me, i was that superficial girl 2 years ago. If you had told me about this stuff which i begged you not:tongue:, i wouldn't have listened to you. But things happened and i learned the hard way. I changed so much you know. After that, i came back with more questions to ask. I did a lot of research about the soul and spirituality. i listened to Abe Hucks, Steve Palvina ..but im so glad i found this forum. Although i have to be honest to say that this forum is a little bit quiet compared to other forums (such as INFP's lol). It's ok to me. I love being an ENFJ and i want to share these thoughts with you guys.
Please correct me if im wrong in these aboved statements. You know how responsive ENFjs are with constructive criticism right?

<3
TTT
needless to say, if someone already had a good understanding of themselves, a personality test would be useless for them. for me, they helped me realize i'm not the only one like me, which comforts me since i've always felt alone in my unique behavior throughout life.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have myself come to similar doubts and thoughts. I think that the ego and the spirit have more of a symbiotic relationship than a parasitic. The ego keeps the spirit grounded and provides a window into "reality;" however the ego, in order to be truly useful and servile to the spirit, must be versatile and changeble. Most self help guru's, as you put it, tell us to disban the ego, but I think that what they mean is to make it loose its sold form. Maybe clinging to one personality type, is detrimental to your spirit because it cannot be contained in these patterns and wishes to explore all of you and the world around you. Sooner or later most of us learn to give the spirit power over the ego, some take longer than others, but eventually we find that it is al together liberating. I think that we believe the ego is gone then, but it has merely morphed into a more mutable substance...

I think the mind has unbelievable potential but the kinetic force that pulls its levers has to come from the intangible spirit force. I am not religious and I think that the spirit is a very scientific occurence. Maybe the key to another portal of "reality"? I dont know but I know that there is something much bigger than what we can see, hear, smell, taste or touch. This is why we have intuition to fill the gaps between what we know and what we see and between what "is" and what could be.

Well I am satisfied with my philosophical ramblin for now... If you would like, tell me what you think so that we may expand each others minds.
I can't agree more with what you said. I found myself so confused with the type before, then i told myself to stop searching for the answer. There you go, i came back again with more energy in the search for self. It may sound to you like im a 4 or a INFP but im not. Tricky eh?

I believe the same thing you said about the correlation between the ego and sold form. They want us to believe what we need to believe---->more money and easier to control. I don't know...don't guess me wrong. I'm totally okay with MBTI and Enneagram. In fact, i told that to everyone because i want them to get a little knowledge about themselves. The more you know about yourselves, the less in trouble you get. But why we need to be in a certain way? we are human, so we are complex. I start to see the connected dots among all the theories you know. At the end, it all comes back to the common root: monetary rule...don't you think?

To tell you a story of my own, i am normally perceived as a polite, reserved (sometimes i can be a social butterfly) but never a "rude" person. Thus, yesterday, i don't know what happened to me. An old lady commented me as RUDE lol..that got me think..But to be honest, i wasn't really myself yesterday. :laughing: Then i thought about us human, in some period of our lives, we tend to play different characters which we know they're not US. However, regarding to the circumstances, we will have to play along. The thing is we have to be conscious about it. Otherwise, it def leads us to confusion...and all sources of disorders will start from here. And noone understands us better than ourselves, so if they say anything that violates us, it doesn't matter. How could they see the real us and the all the complication beneath?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
needless to say, if someone already had a good understanding of themselves, a personality test would be useless for them. for me, they helped me realize i'm not the only one like me, which comforts me since i've always felt alone in my unique behavior throughout life.

The test yet gave me some good insight about my character you know. It's not necessarily useless. Sometime even though you think you know about yourself, it's just a fragment of it. The more self knowledge you possess, the better you will benefit from it. It saves you from inner conflicts and outter complication. Always have an open mind but don't get lost in it. That's the key.

And no, your not alone. There are tons of people share the common interests with us out there. Trust that the universe will bring them to us at some point in life. But the tell you the truth, it's not uncommon to feel alone. I myself am a loner but i don't show it. It's all. Of course, everyone is different from one another and how could they get to know the real us underneath the veil right? However, it doesn't stop us from getting involved with life. Jump into it, learn from it and let go of all the struggles and we will thrive.:happy:

·
Banned
167 Posts
I can't agree more with what you said. I found myself so confused with the type before, then i told myself to stop searching for the answer. There you go, i came back again with more energy in the search for self. It may sound to you like im a 4 or a INFP but im not. Tricky eh?

I believe the same thing you said about the correlation between the ego and sold form. They want us to believe what we need to believe---->more money and easier to control. I don't know...don't guess me wrong. I'm totally okay with MBTI and Enneagram. In fact, i told that to everyone because i want them to get a little knowledge about themselves. The more you know about yourselves, the less in trouble you get. But why we need to be in a certain way? we are human, so we are complex. I start to see the connected dots among all the theories you know. At the end, it all comes back to the common root: monetary rule...don't you think?

To tell you a story of my own, i am normally perceived as a polite, reserved (sometimes i can be a social butterfly) but never a "rude" person. Thus, yesterday, i don't know what happened to me. An old lady commented me as RUDE lol..that got me think..But to be honest, i wasn't really myself yesterday. :laughing: Then i thought about us human, in some period of our lives, we tend to play different characters which we know they're not US. However, regarding to the circumstances, we will have to play along. The thing is we have to be conscious about it. Otherwise, it def leads us to confusion...and all sources of disorders will start from here. And noone understands us better than ourselves, so if they say anything that violates us, it doesn't matter. How could they see the real us and the all the complication beneath?
I hope your journey to self discovery has turn fruitful sice we last spoke, Thai

I think it is useless to try and retain change from your day to day personality. All we can really do is play by our moral codes and philosophies and try to apply them amorphously to the situation. There are so many factors to the way that we act... Mood (influenced by brain patterns, chemicals, situations), frame of mind, whether you are thinking in past present or future tense... It really is useless and couterproductive to say "I am the kind of person who would do X in situation Z.

Also no ones opinion should be superior in matters of the self more than your own. Just yesterday my friend Anry, a very dramatic, albeit caustic, ENTP, told me that her and some of my other friends had been discussing how much I had changed in the past two years after one really bad breakup. Yes to them it might seem that I turned cold and untrusting to strangers, but I know deep down that things of these sort take time to be fully intellectualized. I also know that I will never be the same naive child that trusted everything and showed everything... I was grape soda and I am trying to ferment m,y essence in wine... Preferably a powerful Syrah (my favorite wine.) People might think you are rude but those that base you upon initial face and dont bother to look deeper are probably not worth your time... As kind hearted as they may be, they will cause more destruction than anything. I know it because I was one of them.

And now for a disjointed, but relevant to your post, point...

About the monetary rule that you are discussing, I believe you are right to think that maby people go back to money to define our reality. I have my theories about this. The world of money is satisfactory to both people that want to prove standing in society (heavy sensor users) and value logic of numbers as a means to create order (heavy Thinking users.) I find that both Intuitive and Feeling functions have little love for money. And this is because the latter two fuctions are governed by the right side of the brain. We owe the structure of our society to the emergence of the left lobe which governs Sensing and Logic. However, with the structure working less like a car needing its constant supply of fuel and more like a well crafted clock that works with its own intrinsic mommentum, the right side of the brain has a chance to come into play. Which is why our technology is becoming inceasingly more intuitive and our policies incresingly more ethical and empathetic. I think that the time is coming that humans are going to live more wholesomely and ideally. And it is comming sooner than we think.

Thank you for proposing this thoughts to me. They allowing me to explore the philosophies inside me

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I don't know what to say...it'd be corny to say..you completed my ideas. :crazy:Yes, i definitely think there is something bigger than we can ever imagine watching us from afar. I would be really honest to tell you i didn't believe any of this before. I was a really reckless, material, practical person who had no faith in the spiritual realm...Sometime i think it's amazing to grow and become the person i am.

Tell me wrong, i think everything has the universe of its own. Im always open to new experiences, the hidden meaning of life, all the unresolved mysteries and the beauty of the unknown.
For instance, the bees might not know the existence of human. They might see the weird phenonmenons happening around, but they can't define what is. We can easily remove the plants to different places, but to them..it's like a miracle. Then i think, it could be the same for us. All the karmas and "incidents" may appear odd, but it could be logical for some other species. Perhaps we can't "see" that because we're not there yet. Who can be so stubborn to claim that just he can see the TRUTH? oen's truth is of course subjective and personal. But the universial truth requires a so much more. What isn't real to us may be someone else's reality.

So in other to get one step closer to truth, we need to purifire and unplug all the chaos of our mind. I am not really a religious person myself to be honest. But that's what i strongly believe in.

Hey you know what ironic...i remember one year ago when one of my best friends had a discussion with me about some randome issues, and boy..how much he talked..:laughing:.i was listening and wondering how ignorant i was. I had absolutely no knowlege about what he thought as common sense. In fact, i tend to focus my energy intensely on something that i love and ignore other aspects. And those things would be self-development, spiritual, mystism...sort of stuff.. I dedicated so much on study ya know. Thus, when i graduated, i realized i was really empty inside. I had nothing in mind about purposes, my self, others..I found myself stuck in a middle of no where. Im not saying im good now since sometime i still face the inner emptiness and it scared the hell out of me. But at least i know what i am made of now, get a better self-knowledge, and sure the future will bring me more chances to get closer to who i am.

Love to chat about random stuff with you. Your one wise chatter.

·
Banned
167 Posts
I don't know what to say...it'd be corny to say..you completed my ideas. :crazy:Yes, i definitely think there is something bigger than we can ever imagine watching us from afar. I would be really honest to tell you i didn't believe any of this before. I was a really reckless, material, practical person who had no faith in the spiritual realm...Sometime i think it's amazing to grow and become the person i am.

Tell me wrong, i think everything has the universe of its own. Im always open to new experiences, the hidden meaning of life, all the unresolved mysteries and the beauty of the unknown.
For instance, the bees might not know the existence of human. They might see the weird phenonmenons happening around, but they can't define what is. We can easily remove the plants to different places, but to them..it's like a miracle. Then i think, it could be the same for us. All the karmas and "incidents" may appear odd, but it could be logical for some other species. Perhaps we can't "see" that because we're not there yet. Who can be so stubborn to claim that just he can see the TRUTH? oen's truth is of course subjective and personal. But the universial truth requires a so much more. What isn't real to us may be someone else's reality.

So in other to get one step closer to truth, we need to purifire and unplug all the chaos of our mind. I am not really a religious person myself to be honest. But that's what i strongly believe in.

Hey you know what ironic...i remember one year ago when one of my best friends had a discussion with me about some randome issues, and boy..how much he talked..:laughing:.i was listening and wondering how ignorant i was. I had absolutely no knowlege about what he thought as common sense. In fact, i tend to focus my energy intensely on something that i love and ignore other aspects. And those things would be self-development, spiritual, mystism...sort of stuff.. I dedicated so much on study ya know. Thus, when i graduated, i realized i was really empty inside. I had nothing in mind about purposes, my self, others..I found myself stuck in a middle of no where. Im not saying im good now since sometime i still face the inner emptiness and it scared the hell out of me. But at least i know what i am made of now, get a better self-knowledge, and sure the future will bring me more chances to get closer to who i am.

Love to chat about random stuff with you. Your one wise chatter.

Thank you! I am very flattered to be complemented by an intelligent girl such as yourself
It is pretty funny that when you tell me about your journey to self truth, I see a lot of my own story in it. I used to bash everybody that believed in anything remotely intangible. It was my pleasure to destroy the faith of people and I even told myself that it was for their own good. What could they be gaining by floating inanely in "could be” land? After crashing headfirst into many walls, I realized that I was too narrow on my vision. I no longer discount any possibilities as long as they aspire for truth.
I agree with the notion that there is something that we cannot see. More than you might expect; it is the source of my insight. I think, just like electricity cannot fit the mind of neither plants, nor bees there are other concepts, so fundamentally intrinsic to the working of the universe, that we cannot fathom. We determine in mass and energy and how it moves across the dimensions of time and space. But what if there is another dimension? Just like the algebraic plain, we first learn about x and y coordinates, but then come calculus and introduces the z coordinate. Maybe reality has a z coordinate that the five senses cannot begin to fathom. This is a thought that I entertain when I want to expand my mind. More interestingly, if there is a being (perhaps an alien that can resonate in and our dimensions) that has the ability to do this feat how would it explain the experience to us? How can you explain sight to a person that was born with no eyes? All this mysticism and spiritualism is not a unfound discipline, it science based on the assumption that the only tools that can touch this intangible planes is our intuition and insight. Human are so proud of their imperial data but even a seasoned scientist will tell you that you can never truly prove anything. Faith and disbelief are both infinite and they both have their own black holes at their extremes; one has to play in between to find any kind of meaningful truth.

Wow. That just flowed out of me... I find it very easy to keep your thoughts going in my head. I am glad I have the opportunity to chat with you Don’t despair about finding your identity; you are clearly and insightful and intelligent gal, with good looks to top You will go far in anything that you find passion in. And from what I can discern you are passionate about life in general!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
interesting post! i love how you put your thoughts into words. It's fastinating.
Then i come to realize how thinkers make so much sense to me...maybe im a thinker after all. lol
Cheer to all the intellectual convos we have.
Until next time,
Live consciously.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Enlightened!

I was looking for answers as to why I feel the way I do and why I do what I do. I believe I have a better understanding now.

It was definately NOT a major change to my life, but better aids in my understanding of myself.

Have a wonderful day!:laughing:

·
Banned
167 Posts
Posting it here since it will not let me in your profile for some strange reason.

Thank you for the extensive advice, I will try mellow out my interaction with sensors like you suggested. You know I was working yesterday and after greeting many costumers in a row, I let my mind wonder about the nature of their character and I realized that what those great writers had said before was true: life is like a theater. Some of us are actors, some directors, some audiences, but we all have our characters (egos) and we play by the directions of the play (norms.) Yet it is so absurd because some people are participating in a drama, while others would rather craft a comedy. It is really liberating to know that you don’t have to act upon any of it. I think this is the thing sensors they are deeply integrated in the fabric of this performance, being an audience to every pain and joy that comes into the scene. I think what makes a person intuitive is the ability to detach owns thought from this matrix and see what the actors, and not the characters, are doing. Maybe it is not an ability so much as a willingness to believe that this picture that we are seeing is flawed and we need to connect dots in between this sensory data to see something more complete. Sometimes I see sensors as prisoners to their senses, but I guess that bias can be turned right back to me "he is just trying to see something that is not there." And even if they are just being actors and audiences, they mean no harm by it. Moreover, the pursuit of a solid, fixed reality is no more absurd than to search for a mutable one. I guess the bottom line is play along with their characters until they are ready to get offstage.
My major is Biology and I want to enter medical school with that. Medicine has always been something that has interested me because it satisfy my philanthropic and scientific drive. It is rewarding to use my knowledge to help people when they are ready to be helped. How about yourself? I see you doing great things with the way your head is going.
Oh that terrible period of becoming a INFP was induced because me and my ex decided to smoke marihuana about every single day, which completely flipped our personalities on their head. We thought that we were discovering all the mysteries of the universe, but it ended up that we were methodically destroying the fabric of our personalities. We both started out ENTP; I ended up somewhere in the INFP spectrum and she somehow turned into an INTJ. And both of us represented the unhealthy description of each type. It was terrible and when we broke up I was really disorientated in my fantasy world. It took me about four months to becomes completely myself again. I did this by, of course stopping the substance, exercising, lots of green tea and self help reading. It was simply one of the worst experiences of my life. In social situations I felt like a five year old and everybody had a hard time adjusting to the drastic change.
If you ever try that stuff i recommend that you do it very leisurely and not religiously like I did

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Posting it here since it will not let me in your profile for some strange reason.

Thank you for the extensive advice, I will try mellow out my interaction with sensors like you suggested. You know I was working yesterday and after greeting many costumers in a row, I let my mind wonder about the nature of their character and I realized that what those great writers had said before was true: life is like a theater. Some of us are actors, some directors, some audiences, but we all have our characters (egos) and we play by the directions of the play (norms.) Yet it is so absurd because some people are participating in a drama, while others would rather craft a comedy. It is really liberating to know that you don’t have to act upon any of it. I think this is the thing sensors they are deeply integrated in the fabric of this performance, being an audience to every pain and joy that comes into the scene. I think what makes a person intuitive is the ability to detach owns thought from this matrix and see what the actors, and not the characters, are doing. Maybe it is not an ability so much as a willingness to believe that this picture that we are seeing is flawed and we need to connect dots in between this sensory data to see something more complete. Sometimes I see sensors as prisoners to their senses, but I guess that bias can be turned right back to me "he is just trying to see something that is not there." And even if they are just being actors and audiences, they mean no harm by it. Moreover, the pursuit of a solid, fixed reality is no more absurd than to search for a mutable one. I guess the bottom line is play along with their characters until they are ready to get offstage.
My major is Biology and I want to enter medical school with that. Medicine has always been something that has interested me because it satisfy my philanthropic and scientific drive. It is rewarding to use my knowledge to help people when they are ready to be helped. How about yourself? I see you doing great things with the way your head is going.
Oh that terrible period of becoming a INFP was induced because me and my ex decided to smoke marihuana about every single day, which completely flipped our personalities on their head. We thought that we were discovering all the mysteries of the universe, but it ended up that we were methodically destroying the fabric of our personalities. We both started out ENTP; I ended up somewhere in the INFP spectrum and she somehow turned into an INTJ. And both of us represented the unhealthy description of each type. It was terrible and when we broke up I was really disorientated in my fantasy world. It took me about four months to becomes completely myself again. I did this by, of course stopping the substance, exercising, lots of green tea and self help reading. It was simply one of the worst experiences of my life. In social situations I felt like a five year old and everybody had a hard time adjusting to the drastic change.
If you ever try that stuff i recommend that you do it very leisurely and not religiously like I did

Wow, so your gonna be a doctor. It's very impressive, yet doesnt surprise me at all. I mean your such an insightful young man, there is no doubt about it.

You know Shakespeare once said in his play, "All the world is the stage, and everyone has their part". He has his reason to say it (btw, he's a beloved INFP...im such a huge fan of him anyway:tongue:aww..im such a sucker). I think it's perfect; it's the idea about how the world should be. Don't fight over Destiny. Accept your role and let go of resistance. Sometime your born a lawyer, yet try to work it out as an engineer. You may find excitement and thrill at first but it isn't your path. Your heart will know it and curve you back to the path you should go pursuit after.

Hmm, you know when you say this theory to sensors, they will likely take it the wrong way.."What? you tell me to be passive with my life? and will take whatever S*** it gives me? NO way, im telling you now. No, my life is what i make it. Noone tells me otherwise including the nonsensical DESTINY. After all, what is it anyway? It's just an excuse for not living your life. I tell you now, I am Destiny"lol. That was the convo i had with my dear lovely bf. Of course, he doesn't understand what i meant. It was so frustrating for me to explain it to him and i knew for sure he wasn't sastified with my explanation. :tongue:What can i say? We are not in the same mental page. Everything to sensors is black and white; don't say something they can't apply their senses on. It's cool though.

I think you were right on the track with sensors clinging so tight on their senses and performance. At some point in their lives, something will happen to change it and till then, they will realize their patterns, and problems. It's hard for them to forsee it, let their mind wander in all the possibilities. No, they are the "now" people. Everything always has two sides you see. In order to function so well in this department, they have to focus more in it and less in the other one. It totally makes sense. Noone is perfect. You can choose to develop both sides as you wish.

Sometime, i shut off my "N" function for the "S" to make sense of the world. "Shut up Amy, you have to see it as it is. Keep your dreams and idealism for yourself. This is life, this is the world. You need to be a part of it. You don't want to be so unconventional" lol. As i always keep myself grounded, it's impossible for me to feel the things other dreams do. I admire INFPs for their creativity and talents (they have such an ear for music). Thus, i let my Fe get in the way and trust me, im amazing at this. That's why im so in tune with what others are feeling. And because i know their emotions so well, i can actually behave like them. That's sort of ENFJs' gift you know. We have such an open arm and unbelievable empathy for others.

I also agree with you on the convos between Ns will syncronize better to a N and a S. We are in different worlds. I love them to dead but heh, we can't share certain things. You know how it is. I don't have to say too much.
Hmm, you were saying earlier about how two people speak the same language can interact, listen and improvise ideas to complete the other person and create between them a spiritual being. Omg, it's so true. Especially, when your in the relationship with someone, it shows even clearer. You will constantly contribute for this spiritual being's growth. You fix all the imperfection and bumps. Hence, they change so much and so do you. And the next thing you know, you both want to get credit for this. Each tries to keep the spiritual being for yourself. However, see this, "this person" was made by the both of you; it's the two people' work. There you go, you created power struggles in the relationship. It sucks so much when it happens. I think the perfect relationship is when one has to be aware that he can't keep all the power for himself and when to hand it over for his beloved. It takes time to realize that relationships take a life time to study all the aspects...well..sometime a life time isn't just enough.

You see how much i am rambling here..lol. Im so sorry to hear your relationship didn't work out the way you wished. Ah, relationships are complex I see. What im afraid the most is living in the world of delusional ideas. That's my phobia! That's why i have to do some "reality check" once a while to see if i'm still on ground. That's the only way for you to know your still in touch with reality. The boundary between reality and perception is somehow unclear to some. You have to see that Universial Truth and your Truth are two different things. How you get to see Truth is absolutely your choice. Don't get too reckless in the search for Truth since it's no good either. To me, it's the same thing as narrow minded. You have different approach but end up at one destination, Dead End.

However, ya, i was quite reckless too so i know what your talking about. I was a complete new verson of me after the search. lol..i thought i new everything about the Universe and how it worked. But you know it wasn't true..Nah..:cool:Im still in the search for Truth, let's just say it for now. I know i still have a lot more to learn. It's totally okay. No man is born genius anyway. Im taking one small step at a time.

You will laugh when you hear my major. I took Accounting, then Leadership. I have double majors. I liked Leadership but Accounting??? :O What was i thinking? Im having my small business now and expanding it soon. Im a person behind the throne; my bf monitors mostly; im okay with it. I gave him the authority to take control this time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts