Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having some problems over the past year grade with this EXFP girl who has been stalking me. Incessantly, and relentlessly.

I started noticing her following me around the hallways during lunch breaks, or sitting next to me in Ad. Math classes. I mostly ignored her until things started getting increasingly disturbing. On several occasions, she commented on my looks in ways that I wouldn't just call friendly, and slipped her hand under my shirt in one of my Physics classes. She kept trying to touch my hand when I wasn't looking, and seemed to find it amusing that I was trying to avoid her.

She went over the limit on our High School trip to the mountains, where she sneaked into my cabin at 2 AM and jumped on top of me. I freaked out and kicked her. Yes, I kicked her. I wasn't thinking straight. Fortunately, she left me alone and went back to her cabin after that, but upon returning to school, I found that she was still her usual creepy self and hadn't changed in the slightest way.

I'm not planning to hurt her, but I'm not planning to deal with this stalker crap either. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate in certain classes when there's that possibility that this girl will do something I most likely wouldn't appreciate.

Any suggestions?

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
Just ... wow.

I mean, aside from somehow getting her to hate your guts / move on to a new conquest / stop viewing you as a challenge to be won / going back on her meds, the only other option would be to report her to school authorities since it sounds like she has done things which would violate the school's code of conduct. That has its own issues, but then at least you'd have some oomph behind your rejection of her.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Ohhhh someone has a crush on you

Alright, back to serious mode. This girl seems to have some type of unhealthy obsession with you. I find it abnormal that she still attempts to pursue you when you have clearly demonstrated signs of revulsion. I'm guessing you haven't been that direct, even though a kick seems to do it in my book. If this persists, you will have to go down the path of direct confrontation and bluntly state "Leave me alone because I am obviously not interested" or something along those lines.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Just be blunt and direct. Creepy stalkers are like vampires, shine a bright light on them, call them out and they vanish pretty quick. It's your uncertainty, uneasiness, and maybe even fear that she feeds off of and finds so appealing.... also similar to a vampire. If you point blank tell her that you know what she is trying to do and you aren't having it, she won't really have any other choice to accept it unless she is completely off the deep end.

Oh and just in case, you might want to get a few stakes and a silver crosses if she turns out to be a real vampire :wink:

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Man, what you're going through sucks.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a man snuck into a woman's bedroom and got on top of him. Everyone would scream attempted rape and the situation would not be turned into a joke.

At this point, you really should get the school officials involved so you don't have to go to school feeling uncomfortable. When someone affects your day to day life demonstrably, the situation needs to be remedied because it's not going to just go away. At the very least, tell your parents and see what they have to say about the situation.

·
Banned
395 Posts
Before some of the other steps on here, maybe try pulling her aside and explaining "hey, I don't like you, please stop." It's hard to know what's going on in other people's heads, but it may not be malicious. Maybe she assumes she has a chance, so she's trying really hard. She could be crazy, too, but ya never know with people.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
First off, congratulations on how overwhelmingly irresistible you apparently are to women.
This actually sounds quite horrific, i would be afraid for my life, no joke. But have no fear, she's likely just an idiot who can't catch a hint and thinks her antics are actually "cute" or something.

I think i agree with the posts about how unsure you may come off. You aren't naturally confrontational so you may seem to have this uncertainty about you that is so appealing to her. You need to convince her that you have no intention of ever switching to the dark side. You must be beyond dismissive, you must be harsh. Tell her straight up you think she's crazy and she needs to stop immediately. Ignoring her doesn't work. You pretty much have to be a huge asshole, not a passive aggressive asshole but a real asshole.

If she doesn't respond to "leave me alone, I don't like you and think you are crazy" then you may have a more serious problem and should seek outside assistance for Swimfan psycho girl.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Am i the only one that got a chub reading this?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Haha... sounds kind of sexy until it happens to you. Then it's just weird and creepy.

lol I know exactly, especially if it is someone u have absolutely zero interest in. It just turns your world into this tense angry mess. not knowing how to solve this problem that puts you on constant edge until you can solve it.

Best bet would be to try to have a very very normal convo with her....if not to solve it, just to better understand how she works and how to drive her away

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I've had my share of stalkers in high school and University. The only way i could get rid of them was to do something totally our of character hoping to either turn them off, or hate me. It usually worked, although some creeps are turned on even more when they see you angry or crazy, so...find something that works.

Reactions: Ember

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I've had my share of stalkers in high school and University. The only way i could get rid of them was to do something totally our of character hoping to either turn them off, or hate me. It usually worked, although some creeps are turned on even more when they see you angry or crazy, so...find something that works.
That reminds me of how my sister had a stalker in elementary school. She tried anything to get him off her back, but he just wouldn't quit. Then one day, I caught him following us as we were walking home, so I turned around like

accompanied with my death stare. After that, he was never around when I was near my sister.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
That reminds me of how my sister had a stalker in elementary school. She tried anything to get him off her back, but he just wouldn't quit. Then one day, I caught him following us as we were walking home, so I turned around like

accompanied with my death stare. After that, he was never around when I was near my sister.
gif of you wearing a bonnet or it never happened!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts