• What are stairs?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Downstairs. I like descending... closer to hell. :eek:h:
A person would go to hell regardless of physical location if they are morally reprehensible. I am morally reprehensible, so imma go to hell and meet up Satan and his crew

·
Registered
ENFP-A 359 sp/sx
1,229 Posts
A person would go to hell regardless of physical location if they are morally reprehensible. I am morally reprehensible, so imma go to hell and meet up Satan and his crew

Make that, stairway. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
ENFP, 4w5, so/s_ Cosmic
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Upstairs.

Reasons: More fitness, less cartilage wear.

But I really like flying down stairs, others call it jumping, I guess.
As long as your feet aren't touching any of the steps, it doesn't count. So you could jump, as long as you land on the floor. If you land on a step instead, you turn into Danny DeVito's new toupee.

Love this.
A thank u to thee, gud sir!

Make sure to say hi to Satan for me! Oh, on second thought, maybe not. I accidentally ghosted him when he invited me to his Birthday party on Facebook... I feel really bad about it. I had so much going on at the time that it was difficult to reply to everyone and I just forgot.

Make that, stairway. :laughing:
Real rock! :D

FUCK

I read that part, but I didn't listen as I was reading it.

That changes everything.
Oh, Pippi! You've done it again! #classic #unforgettablePerCmoments #thiswillgodowninhistory

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
Upstairs, cause then I can just keep all my food upstairs and live in my room. Nice. There's a house extension outside my bathroom window so I can just climb out onto that and shimmy into my back garden to get back down.

Reactions: Surreal Breakfast

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Up, at least going up, you feel as though you're going somewhere. Going up also implies change. Going up goes against gravity, and the feeling of possibly falling makes is more exciting. I get images of surrealistic images of going up stairs through different rooms, different scenery. It's like time travel to different avenues, destinations, infinity, freedom!!

·
Banned
16,307 Posts
I would get stares :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts