Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
as far as myself, i seek people that are genuine in friendships. you have no reason to befriend her, because she's trying to fool you into believing she is something other than what she is. the basis of any relationship is trust, and you have none for her.

my generalized thoughts:

i doubt she's some freako-serial killer or anything (ya never know) but what i think might be going on is that she is trying to use you, and you sense this. people take advantage of others all the time. maybe she needs you as a stepping stool to get somewhere in life (get connections to people, or what have you). maybe she senses that you are extremely caring, and knows you would have a hard time denying her something. maybe she's trying to find out all of your vulnerabilities so she can hang it over your head when the time comes.

trust your instincts, there's no reason to risk anything, and you have ZERO obligation to this person.

·
Registered
298 Posts
yeah, i wouldn't risk it. she sounds like a manipulative bitch. back out now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.