Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, what are everyone's Valentine's Day plans?

Please, if you don't celebrate it or you want to whine about how it's superficial or commercial or whatever, don't post here. This is for people who enjoy Valentine's Day!

The girl I'm taking out (another ENFJ) likes dolphins a lot and she's never ridden on a boat, so I'm taking her on the Dolphin Ecotour at the FL Aquarium. They take a boat around the bay to see all the wild dolphins up close that come in for the warmer waters. That is all going to be a total surprise for her. After that I'm taking her to Carrabba's, since she's never been there.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
sit at home, cry, and eat a gallon of hogen doz ice cream

no really though I'm hoping to avoid people the same as I always do, probably read a couple books

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
My girlfriend is coming down for a week and me and the kids are picking her up at the train station at supper time. :D

After that we will make dinner and relax

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
probably end up playing Mass Effect 2, wanking, and watching Mad Men. need to catch up on those last few episodes! :happy:
Such an epic post.

Reactions: WNF

·
Registered
959 Posts
Probably nothing, maybe one Valentines day soon I'll do something :crazy:

btw don't be fooled, those dolphins can be vicious. THEY KILL SHARKS AND HUMANS!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

btw don't be fooled, those dolphins can be vicious. THEY KILL SHARKS AND HUMANS!
Hope you get to do something one of these days!

Dolphins usually only attack humans as a reaction to being antagonized, like when drunk people throw beer bottles and cans at them and then jump in the water. And they are usually just
bitten and pulled under water. I remember a true story a while back where a pack of dolphins protected a group of surfers from a circling great white shark for about an hour before they drove it off.

People have not been killed in dolphin attacks. According to the National Geographic program Dolphin Attack, there is one confirmed case of a bottlenose dolphin killing an adult human male. However, it was a provoked attack. The wild dolphin was swimming close to the shore, and the man who saw it and waded in to get closer was drunk. The dolphin was apparently friendly, rolling over and allowing him to touch and stroke it, but he then tormented or hit it. The dolphin retaliated with a single ramming, before swimming away for good. The man died of internal injuries in hospital some hours later.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
How you doin' sweet cheeks? :wink: We can be E-Valentines and send each other fake chocolate and stuff. I can make you a homemade card!!!

Anyways, my plans... I'm not really much of a Valentines person as it is, but a couple of [recently single] friends and I were discussing heading out to the movies tomorrow night. No clue whether it will happen, guess we'll figure that out tomorrow. Other than that, I have a project due on Monday that's only about 20% complete...and two tests on Tuesday that I have yet to study for. I should do something about that soon.

Reactions: Outcode

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I'll probably be watching anime, and I'm pretty sure my parents will "ask" me to clean my room. Hopefully I can watch a movie afterward.

·
Registered
15,903 Posts
I professed my love to husband over breakfast this AM -- you know... "I love love love you... you are the greatest person in the world.... " and I told him probably the best Valentine's gift I could give to him would be to vacuum the whole house. I'm also going to make him some chocolate-covered peanut butter balls, his fav. He agreed that vacuuming the whole house would, in fact, be a most excellent Valentine's gift and then he said "but what should I do for you?" and I told him nothing because he does something every other day of the year and to take today off. (He really does do something every day of the year, he's a ISFJ, need I say more?). We both agreed to not spend any money at all or buy cards, because due to the two blizzards we both missed a lot of work and our checks will be smaller. No Godivas and flowers this year - *shakes fist @ Mother Nature who decided to take steroids this winter*.

·
Registered
442 Posts
My mum took me to dinner and bought me some Godiva chocolates. I bought her a mop. Nothing says love like a cleaning implement.

Reactions: Arioche

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I texted my boyfriend to wish him a happy Valentine's Day. Not doing much. I made him a cute little movie a couple of days ago and emailed it to him. He liked it. He's not really a celebratory type. :happy:

·
Registered
255 Posts
I played through Killzone 2... good game, awfully short, close to no story...

·
Registered
132 Posts
I sat in my dorm watching the discovery channel as the dude adjacent to me had wild crazy hot sex all night long.... i had to put the caption on, it was a fucking interesting show...

Reactions: Blackbird

·
Registered
197 Posts
Went to eat dim sum at Ocean Star Restaurant, attended a Zombies in Love art exhibit and watched "The Wolfman" with an ISTJ... :wink:

We have such morbid taste LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.