Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the Vampires Suck Trailer. Thank you God some one is finally putting the garbage twilight series in it's rightful place. *at the bottom of the entertainment food chain. * Here is the trailer, enjoy! Also, David DeLuise, Peter DeLuise's brother who was a director on Stargate sg1 so I HAVE to see it!

·
Registered
689 Posts
A masterpiece, on par with Meet the Spartans! =D

I'm definitely going to blow $8 on this one! Maybe even see it in 3D at the IMAX!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Don't waste your money.

This film is from Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, the "geniuses" who brought you such gems as Spy Hard, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie.

I hate Twilight as much as the next literature fan, but I believe Vampires Suck will suck more than Twilight.

tl;dr, watch this:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Laugh-inducing, but completely mindless spoof.

Reactions: Allegorist

·
Registered
959 Posts
Clandestine is right, this movie will probably suck just like the others. It's feeding on the Twilight hatred for more money.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Trailer looks horrendous. I'll just see what the hype will be like once the movie comes out.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Nice concept and I would think this would be great, but if this is by those guys who made *enter genre here* movies, I am a little skeptical about how good it will be.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Eh, looks pretty lame. I think I'll stick to Youtube spoofs. Especially if it's from the makers of Epic Movie.. oh god, that was a truly awful movie...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts