Personality Cafe banner

vampires suck!

1711 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Seeker99
I just saw the Vampires Suck Trailer. Thank you God some one is finally putting the garbage twilight series in it's rightful place. *at the bottom of the entertainment food chain. * Here is the trailer, enjoy! Also, David DeLuise, Peter DeLuise's brother who was a director on Stargate sg1 so I HAVE to see it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Now that's a hatedom. Thanks for giving Meyer her rightful comeuppance.
Looks funny because it disses the Twilight and modern vampire/werewolf TV shows. I might see it, but it does look stupid though.
A masterpiece, on par with Meet the Spartans! =D

I'm definitely going to blow $8 on this one! Maybe even see it in 3D at the IMAX!
Yeah I think they made it look stupid on purpose.
Looks funny because it disses the Twilight and modern vampire/werewolf TV shows. I might see it, but it does look stupid though.
Yeah. Now I can finally see the rest of the trailer, YouTube wasn't working well earlier. That's pretty funny.
Yeah I think they made it look stupid on purpose.
Don't waste your money.

This film is from Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, the "geniuses" who brought you such gems as Spy Hard, Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, and Disaster Movie.

I hate Twilight as much as the next literature fan, but I believe Vampires Suck will suck more than Twilight.

tl;dr, watch this:

Reactions: benfoldsfive dude
Laugh-inducing, but completely mindless spoof.
Reactions: Allegorist
Looks pretty funny. I hope the actual movie has more funnier parts though.
Clandestine is right, this movie will probably suck just like the others. It's feeding on the Twilight hatred for more money.
Am watching it just for kicks. :crazy:
Trailer looks horrendous. I'll just see what the hype will be like once the movie comes out.
Yes, they do suck; I still like 'em, though. Not Twilight vampires, but the real ones: The Mark of the Vampire, The Lost Boys, and Nosferatu. I even thought Cirque du Freak was pretty fun.
Nice concept and I would think this would be great, but if this is by those guys who made *enter genre here* movies, I am a little skeptical about how good it will be.
Eh, looks pretty lame. I think I'll stick to Youtube spoofs. Especially if it's from the makers of Epic Movie.. oh god, that was a truly awful movie...
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.