Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vanilla Sex

'Sex that involves no twists or kinkiness, and no S&M. Basically plain regular sex. Typically sweet and happy and very lovey-dovey.
While Noah was one for a little kinkiness every now and then, Josh definitely prefers his vanilla sex.'

Urban Dictionary

How many of you honestly prefer it vanilla?

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I'm not sure. I think I might really like that under the right conditions. It wouldn't be boring with the right person. The subtlety might allow for increased focus on the feelings behind it.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Geez, not into bondage means I have plain ol vanilla sex?

Does the fact I've never slept with a boy still makes me vanilla? It works that way right?

Tbh 'vanilla sex' isn't boring enough to attack my girlfriend, beat her up and tie her up.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
If it's that or nothing, I'll take it. However, it wouldn't be my idea of good sex. In an ideal sexual encounter, I come out looking like I was in a bar fight with a grizzly bear.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Enjoy with the right person, sure. "Love-making" is definitely something I want to experience.
But, I wouldn't prefer it. I like it rough. I get the most enjoyment out of variety.

Reactions: kindaconfused

·
Registered
765 Posts
Honestly, I think I'd prefer it vanilla. Usually. I really don't like being confined to categories though, because it would depend on both my mood and my partner. I think sex is a beautiful enough thing in itself between the right people to not require "kink" to make it exciting. I wouldn't rule it out, though! I wouldn't be averse to turning on the kink to spice things up, if it were necessary :tongue:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
This thread is racist! I am chocolate. So the most I could hope for is some vanilla dipped into my chocolate. We could come up with a nice creamy mocha. :tongue:

Okay. For reelz- I'm crushing on someone. I wouldn't mind having his sweet vanilla sex at all. I wouldn't mind licking his lips, wrapping our tongues around each other's and just making out. Simply holding his hand would feel amazing. I'm sure my heart would race and my palms would get all sweaty. :blushed: I could look at him from a distance and imagine what he looked like with his clothes off. Mmmm....there is so much eroticism in the simple things.

We could go into the "kinky sex " as our bodies lead us. But I don't like performances. And put the damn machinery away. Save the swinging from the chandeliers if you're not going to be in the moment and present with me. Kinky stuff shouldn't feel kinky. It should feel real. It should feel raw. It should feel pure. It should feel vanilla.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
If it's that or nothing, I'll take it. However, it wouldn't be my idea of good sex. In an ideal sexual encounter, I come out looking like I was in a bar fight with a grizzly bear.
Sounds like Klingon version of vanilla sex. Star trek joke if no one got it.

I think I am only into vanilla sex. so far from what was described that isn't doesn't sound appealing. I could be wrong for all I know though. lol

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Na I like sweet and sour sex

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Sex is always so fun.
But...I suppose it's better to have it vanilla than nothing at all.
but really, i'm not up for non-vanilla sex. i don't really think so.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
I love passionate sex, does "no twists" mean different positions? Because I can have that same lovey-dovey sex in almost all positions, not into "kinky" but into different kinds of passion. That's really mostly what I care about is the passion. I don't know, can anyone else tell me what flavor I am if this doesn't qualify as vanilla? haha. Oh also, is sex with clothes on and playing dress up outside this boundry too?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Oh also, is sex with clothes on and playing dress up outside this boundry too?
Depends on the context. Doing it in a public place because being naked is too obvious- is non-vanilla. Otherwise, take them off!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
nah, nothing in public, sex is a private matter. But, sometimes its fun to do it when she's wearing a lovely dress just remove articles that need removing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.