Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all those that watch them, what do you think of their types?

Vanoss: ENTJ

H20Delirious: ISFP

Lui Calibre: ESTP

Daithi De Nogla: ENFP

Mini Ladd: ENTP

SilentDroidd: ISTP

I AM WILDCAT: ESxP

Terroriser: ISFJ

CaRt0oNz: ESTJ

BasicallyIDoWrk: ExFJ

Moo Snuckel: INFJ

So what do you guys think? and feel free to add any I missed.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Could you tell me why you type Vanoss and Delirious?

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you tell me why you type Vanoss and Delirious?
Honestly it's rather difficult to type these two since Vanoss rarely vlogs and apparently hates cameras according to Mini Ladd (or Terroriser, I forgot who said it), but I'm confident in my typings.

I say Vanoss is an ENTJ for a number of reasons; in his vlogs he seems really stoic, stiff, and cold in a very Fi-Te manner, he is also pretty entrepreneurial from my understanding, constantly working on new projects outside his Youtube channel. He also fits the ENTJ stereotype of being really buff and working out constantly. I've also noticed in gameplay, he is usually at the top of his "hierarchy" among his friends alongside Wild Cat and Lui, but not quite as ESTP obnoxious as WildCat.

With Delirious, I say hes an ISFP and here's why. He's sorta like the tag-along of the group, he's a lot more layed back than most of them and doesn't seem to care about leading the group. He's always the really goofy one of the group that's trying to entertain his friends with various jokes and costumes. I've also noticed when ever he takes the spotlight to explain something, he also explains it poorly and confuses everyone, and instead has everyone just follow him as he actually does it (the bike glitch and comedy club glitch). <He seems very much xSFP but doesn't mimic the same energy as the other ESxP's in the group. Even when you here the story of how he met his friends you can see it; He was originally just a fan of their videos when they where small and asked them if he could play with them.

^Bare with me. I typed nearly all of them in a very holistic way, since it's hard to type them behind the computer screen, especially Delirious since he's never shown his face.

So I type them more as how their type is rather than through the functions, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi i have watched these guys for a very long time much like you have, and whilst all opinions are valid this is what i believe them to be. coming from an - INFP

Vanoss: ISFP

Lui Calibre: ESFP

Daithi De Nogla: INFP

Mini Ladd: INTP

SilentDroidd: INFP

I AM WILDCAT: ESTP

Terroriser: ISTP

BasicallyIDoWrk: ENFP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts