Personality Cafe banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP
3,558 Posts
how's it coming?
I’ll never be convicted. All evidence of the peanut butter cookie crime has been removed.

We do have a pecan pie now though. It is in a significantly safer position, but not completely out of harm’s way. How is Christmas at Grandpa’s house? Are there Christmas beignets? There must be.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I’ll never be convicted. All evidence of the peanut butter cookie crime has been removed.

We do have a pecan pie now though. It is in a significantly safer position, but not completely out of harm’s way. How is Christmas at Grandpa’s house? Are there Christmas beignets? There must be.
lol? Christmas Beignets? I'm assuming you know where I live with a question like that. We don't have Christmas Beignets. Beignets aren't actually that popular. more of a touristy food. We did have a Christmas King Cake though ;)

·
Registered
ENTP
3,558 Posts
I'm assuming you know where I live with a question like that.
I would love to tell you that I’m either a psychic or have been serially stalking you (or both), but if you’ve ever been to Louisiana it doesn’t take a genius to put these two tidbits of information together:

I drink water from the Mississippi River near the Gulf, I breathe the air from many refineries and factories...
Anyhow...

We don't have Christmas Beignets. Beignets aren't actually that popular. more of a touristy food. We did have a Christmas King Cake though ;)
I know, but it delights me to think of them slinging beignets with out-of-place red and green frosting at Cafe du Monde or some shit. Let an ENTP tourist have his imagination! ;-) This Christmas King Cake thing I will have to look into.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would love to tell you that I’m either a psychic or have been serially stalking you (or both), but if you’ve ever been to Louisiana it doesn’t take a genius to put these two tidbits of information together:

Anyhow...
lol, it was late when I responded. I wasn't thinking. I've said that I lived in New Orleans many times before, I just assumed you had read one of those posts and remembered. "Assuming you know where I live, let me answer your joke with a joke." of course, I, as you've just pointed out, I've said as much in this thread, so i needn't assume at all. I was tired... :)

although... I don't think many people would have put 2 and 2 together as you did. even though it seems obvious. but not everyone is that smart. And someone who lives down here wouldn't have automatically assumed what I said meant the New Orleans Metro area. The river goes much farther south than this.

although we did seriously have a christmas king cake, so a funny fact more than a joke. :)

I know, but it delights me to think of them slinging beignets with out-of-place red and green frosting at Cafe du Monde or some shit. Let an ENTP tourist have his imagination! ;-) This Christmas King Cake thing I will have to look into.
I'm sure they did... I don't know if they did. But I wouldn't doubt it. :)

·
Registered
ENTP
3,558 Posts
someone who lives down here wouldn't have automatically assumed what I said meant the New Orleans Metro area. The river goes much farther south than this.
True, Dr. Watson, but allow me to elucidate. Given my limited knowledge of the terrain I deduced that, although I know oil refining (or at least drilling) to be a very coastal endeavor, manufacturing would require the type of workforce that would necessitate a greater concentration of affordable housing and easier (read: closer) commuting access. Hence, farther up river.

This is probably where you tell me that my reasoning was wrong, but damn it I ended up being right!

So yeah, vaping.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
True, Dr. Watson, but allow me to elucidate. Given my limited knowledge of the terrain I deduced that, although I know oil refining (or at least drilling) to be a very coastal endeavor, manufacturing would require the type of workforce that would necessitate a greater concentration of affordable housing and easier (read: closer) commuting access. Hence, farther up river.

This is probably where you tell me that my reasoning was wrong, but damn it I ended up being right!

So yeah, vaping.
that's what I'm saying. your deductions (deductions right? not inductions? I don't feel like looking up the difference) were not just obvious, you actually put in a bit of cleverness :)

meh, vaping is no longer interesting.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
@grandpa2390 as much as I know, nicotine itself in the vape isn't the most dangerous substance to our health at all but who on earth knows what else exactly they put into these liquids :) Probably PG and VG are not that bad too but after all, they're not meant to be inhaled in such large amounts as you get it from a vape. In foods, inhaled medicines etc there is very little amount of them and nobody knows what they'd do in long term to us when abused. I don't have any proof for that but I personally guess even worse devils in vape might be the flavour and coloring substances.

Although I've not been much of a smoker, I've done vaping and eventually it gets really difficult to get rid of it while the amounts you vape tend to awfully increase with time, especially because you can smoke at home every time. Make your own choice :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Vaping (and specially e-cigs ) is a great remedy to quit smoking. They still suppose small dose of nicotine (unlike oil or herb vaporizers for example) and make quitting easier. I think it is the biggest advantage of vaping; vapor in any case smells better than nicotine smoke.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a very popular question and there are so many factors. If we are talking about all the advantages and disadvantages of vaping, but compared to cigarettes, vaping has a lot more advantages. If we talk about health, then when using liquid without nicotine, vaping is completely harmless and in many cases it even helps get rid of nicotine addiction. I recently decided to Buy Vape Liquid UK in order to completely switch to vaping and get rid of regular cigarettes, and this helped me a lot. This store has just amazing liquids and I'm glad that I work only with them. In addition, I have been smoking for more than five months and my lungs are completely healthy. Also, after giving up cigarettes, many stopped complaining about the terrible smell from my clothes (before, the cigarette smell constantly followed me). So vaping is much better in all aspects!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vaping (and specially e-cigs ) is a great remedy to quit smoking. They still suppose small dose of nicotine (unlike oil or herb vaporizers for example) and make quitting easier. I think it is the biggest advantage of vaping; vapor in any case smells better than nicotine smoke.
Hey man, I don’t own any stock in a vaping company so I don’t actually care. You just sounded like you wanted permission so I gave you a solid reason to go on.

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey man, I don’t own any stock in a vaping company so I don’t actually care. You just sounded like you wanted permission so I gave you a solid reason to go on.
What are you talking about?

·
Registered
35 Posts
ENTP answer here, no bullshit.

Health? How can you even ask. It's unhealthy.
Pleasure: Do it if you want.

·
Registered
ENTP-T (Ti-ILE) 5w4 so/sx
40 Posts
Do whatever you want. It does not matter if you live a long time or if you live a short time, as long as you live.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts