Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm pretty sure Vash is an ENFP...

Reactions: bromide

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like the general concensus is ENFP. My first thought was INFP because he idealizes but then I questioned the I/E.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think he's an INFP. Think about all the years he spends alone. NF's can pretend to be Extroverts for short periods of time. And an INFP would try to make others more comfortable even at their own expense. So when he's being sociable, he's just being courteous.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Introvert doesn't necessarily mean 'quiet' and 'reserved', it means the person draws energy from being alone. The opposite goes for Extrovert.

Outgoing introvert and shy extroverts exist ~ so he could def. be an outgoing introvert.

·
Banned
472 Posts
he was such a great character... so sensitive! he was beautiful!
my vote goes to neither, since he is a cartoon character and has a personality which is, by merit of his fictionality, inconsistent with a real person's. no arguments at nf though.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
[...] since he is a cartoon character [...]
Since he is a cartoon character, it is easy to say he must be an E. By default, tv show toons have some form of interaction going on, and when the climax is at hand, the protagonist gets super energized. This may be for both 'fighting for a value' and 'being amongst people'.

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
How about Wolfwood? INTJ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts