Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, this gonna be long. I got no idea what my personality type is, all the quiz pretty much giving me different personality answers. If anyone can help me, i will be greatly grateful. Some points to what I am:

1) I think deep about World and Religion. I believe in god but not religions (got a huge theory that i created myself).

2) I like to listen to the slow emotionally meaningful songs like 'Radiohead, Coldplay, JEFF BUCKLEY!!!, The Verve and etc.

3) I got no friends and never been in a relationship before despite I'm 24 years old.

4) Reason for above is because I cant get committed into anything.

5)Worked in 4 different places and cant last for even a week. At times because i get offended by what boss said or I just get that feeling that this job will make me stress.

6) MOST IMPORTANT!!! I do whatever it takes to preserve my inner peace. I can only be peaceful when I'm alone thinking about worldly things.

7) I run away from things that brings commitments, awkwardness and un-comfortableness.

8) I fake all of my emotions, i tend to care for friends only when they're around, when they're not they gradually become stranger to me. (The longer i don't meet my acquaintances, the further they drift apart from me).

9) My ideal future is living nearby mountains/lake/ocean, maybe in a small cabin and just appreciate everyday what nature has to offer. (Born and raised in a capital city so things move soooo fast here).

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this guys, appreciate it. Btw, English is not my mother tongue so pardon if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Hello guys, this gonna be long. I got no idea what my personality type is, all the quiz pretty much giving me different personality answers. If anyone can help me, i will be greatly grateful. Some points to what I am:

1) I think deep about World and Religion. I believe in god but not religions (got a huge theory that i created myself).
Probably not -S-J, then. Ns and Ps tend to be the best at comparing different religions to see what they actually belong to in terms of "Label X means that I believe dogmas A, B, and C, whereas Label Y means that I believe dogmas C, D, and E. I believe in C, D, and E, therefor I am a Y", whereas SJs tend to look at religion in terms of "I was raised with label X, therefor I must believe dogmas A, B, and C."

With SJ out, we're now down to NJ, NP, or SP.

2) I like to listen to the slow emotionally meaningful songs like 'Radiohead, Coldplay, JEFF BUCKLEY!!!, The Verve and etc.
I'm a strong Thinker who loves tear-jerker music, so I'm not sure how well that fits into type. Thinker doesn't mean "has no emotions versus Feeler means having emotions," Thinker means "tries to keep emotions from controlling my decision-making versus Feeler means making important decisions emotionally."

40% of the population are Thinkers and 60% of the population are Feelers. The medical word for "has no emotions at all" is Psychopath, not Thinker, and that only applies to 4% of the population, not 40%.

3) I got no friends and never been in a relationship before despite I'm 24 years old.

4) Reason for above is because I cant get committed into anything.
Probably I--P, then. Even non-committal Extraverts would probably gravitate towards friendships and relationships by accident, whereas it sounds like you would need to put in more effort but haven't gotten around to it yet.

5)Worked in 4 different places and cant last for even a week. At times because i get offended by what boss said or I just get that feeling that this job will make me stress.
More evidence of ---P

6) MOST IMPORTANT!!! I do whatever it takes to preserve my inner peace. I can only be peaceful when I'm alone thinking about worldly things.
More evidence of I---

7) I run away from things that brings commitments, awkwardness and un-comfortableness.
More evidence of P

8) I fake all of my emotions, i tend to care for friends only when they're around, when they're not they gradually become stranger to me. (The longer i don't meet my acquaintances, the further they drift apart from me).
Sounds like I-T-

9) My ideal future is living nearby mountains/lake/ocean, maybe in a small cabin and just appreciate everyday what nature has to offer. (Born and raised in a capital city so things move soooo fast here).
Even more I.

All in all, it sounds like ISTP and INTP are the most likely. Does this help?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this guys, appreciate it. Btw, English is not my mother tongue so pardon if I'm wrong.
Trust me, your English is better than that of most Americans' you'll find on the internet :wink:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did this Myers Briggs Personality twice already and It keeps on saying that I'm an INFJ. It's pretty weird when I can't even get a clarity of what I am. haha.

To sum up all of what I've mentioned and my ways of living, It's like : Living in a bubble. At first It was thin so I was able to get out of it and act like someone I'm not but then eventually the bubble got thicker, in fact so thick that I can't come out of it anymore but you know what? I don't even want to come out of it because I feel comfortable that way.

When ever I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to social or comfort someone, I basically just expand my bubble and drags the other person into my bubble and show that person how wonderful life is and etc and when the person feels better and good it's time to push her/him out of my bubble because it needs time to recover from the burst it has when i pulled the other person in. LOL, did i make sense?

Also memories are something that's always in my heart, I remember things people don't or tend to forget because I hold them dearly.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My guess is INTP. I think I'm getting Ti and Ne.

Watch this.
It explains the difference between INTP and ISTP cognitive functions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts