Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new to the MBTI personalty types (though I'd love to learn all about the personalty types) and quite a few tests confirmed that I'm an INFP. Knowing that you're only answering questions in which the creator provides you, I'm not really sure of my type.

So...

I'm DEFINITELY an introvert. I prefer being alone, being on the Internet, individual activities, than the extroverted stuff.

My favorite type of media is supernatural, fantasy, all that fictional stuff. I don't really believe in ghosts, but it's pretty interesting to learn about the supernatural stuff. Also, I don't mind light-hearted stuff.

My thoughts are disorganized and so is my room/work space/desk/whatever I put my stuff in. I tend to think of stuff out of the blue. I really want to put those ideas on pencil and paper (or art) but I'm just too lazy to do it.

I tend to talk to myself a lot... and that leads into people thinking that I'm a weirdo.

Also, I'm pretty sensitive and I cry quite a bit. I'm pretty emotional.

I'm definitely the Feeling type. I'm more gentle, warm and caring than logical, truthful, and the one the thinks more.

I'm pretty slow at getting tasks done (but I still get tasks done) and I'm not really organized... I dislike making decisions and I'm not much of a planner. Again, my thoughts are pretty random.

So... if you need any more information, just ask.

·
Registered
93 Posts
INFP, Perhaps??

I'm pretty new to the MBTI personalty types (though I'd love to learn all about the personalty types) and quite a few tests confirmed that I'm an INFP. Knowing that you're only answering questions in which the creator provides you, I'm not really sure of my type.

So...

I'm DEFINITELY an introvert. I prefer being alone, being on the Internet, individual activities, than the extroverted stuff.

My favorite type of media is supernatural, fantasy, all that fictional stuff. I don't really believe in ghosts, but it's pretty interesting to learn about the supernatural stuff. Also, I don't mind light-hearted stuff.

My thoughts are disorganized and so is my room/work space/desk/whatever I put my stuff in. I tend to think of stuff out of the blue. I really want to put those ideas on pencil and paper (or art) but I'm just too lazy to do it.

I tend to talk to myself a lot... and that leads into people thinking that I'm a weirdo.

Also, I'm pretty sensitive and I cry quite a bit. I'm pretty emotional.

I'm definitely the Feeling type. I'm more gentle, warm and caring than logical, truthful, and the one the thinks more.

I'm pretty slow at getting tasks done (but I still get tasks done) and I'm not really organized... I dislike making decisions and I'm not much of a planner. Again, my thoughts are pretty random.

So... if you need any more information, just ask.
LOL I hear the part about having all these good ideas but being too lazy to do 'em. XD Well, you've confirmed yourself that you're Introverted... the parts where you say you think up creative ideas randomly and how you enjoy fantasy indicates you're iNtuitive (abstraction is next to iNuition XD). Then you said you're Feeling, so the last part is that you're also Percieving. Percievers are disorganized and random, 'cause Judgers are the schedualed and orderly type. So, in conclusion, you're an INFP. XD Does this discription sound like you?

Focused on making the world better, want to find meaning in life, perfectionist, rely heavily on intuition. Encounters and situations are evaluated through value system to see if it has influential potential on life. Good listener, want to understand others, hate conflict (don't want to feel bad), may appear irrational/illogical. Good at solving others conflicts, agressive deffender of values, unaware of mundane mantenance details (such as a stain on the rug or a pile of shoes in the corner), like facts and logic (misuse logic when stressed), modest, express with writting.

That is the short discription of INFPs. They're known as the "Idealists" and "Dreamers". Their general appearence (if you don't look like this, it might not mean much) is a slim, well-built figure, projecting self-worthiness. Narrow eyes appear to smile, wide eyes appear curious. Shy smile when concentraited on, lock eyes when conversing. Boys typically wear the same clothes over and over again, girls express themselves with what they wear, but the main goal is comfort. Some hobbies INFPs indulge in are writting, watching TV shows (mostly reality), playing/listening to music, drawing, and internet surfing. Ideal careers for INFPs are activists, architects, councelors, editors, translators, ministers, filmmakers, and actors. Famous INFPs are John F. Kenedy Jr., Princess Diana, William Shakespear, Fred Savage, Hellen Keller, James Herriot, Rocko, Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes), and Rock Hoffman.

Hope you relate to that; unlike most people who question their type and implore about it here, you actually listed useful information; the stuff that would be analyzed when "typing". Anyhoozle, hope that helped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts