Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think certain important things in your life have very strong vibrational energies? Like, your goals give out vibrational energies that connect you to the universe. Your relationships and friendships have vibrational energies that help you determine at subconscious level whether you're really close to them or something is off. Your mind, when you think of someone you are close to, communicates thoughts that give out vibrational energies which can even strengthen the bond you have with that person. People can actually just find trust and love in these thoughts filtered through energies!

I always see complexity in human nature and everyday I just like to dig, dig, dig.....

Argh. I must remind myself to rest my mind. It reminds me of the time I read an article about how a creative mind needs organized filtering!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay I translate it then to normal text :crazy:

Do you think certain important things in your life have very strong vibrational energies? Like, your goals give out vibrational energies that connect you to the universe. Your relationships and friendships have vibrational energies that help you determine at subconscious level whether you're really close to them or something is off. Your mind, when you think of someone you are close to, communicates thoughts that give out vibrational energies which can even strengthen the bond you have with that person. People can actually just find trust and love in these thoughts filtered through energies!

I always see complexity in human nature and everyday I just like to dig, dig, dig.....

Argh. I must remind myself to rest my mind. It reminds me of the time I read an article about how a creative mind needs organized filtering!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts