Discussion Starter #1
Tori: ESFJ
Robbie: INTP
Andre: ISFJ
Jade: IxFP
Cat: ENFP
Beck: ISTP
Trina: ESFP
Mr. Sikowitz: I think he's definitely an Ne-dom.

What do you think?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I love Victorious :3

Anyways yeah I agree with Mr Sikowitz. I think he's an ENTP.

Reactions: paper lilies

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cat seems like an INFP

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cat seems like an INFP
She's too extroverted to be an INFP.
She's a conversation starter, not a conversation replier.
Ne-dom is blatant when she has those, "That reminds me of when my brother was in (place) and he got stabbed. He's better now. Are buffalo nuggets spicy?" moments or something of the like.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah true, she is just really shy

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think she may be a 6w7 enneagram. Example: "What's that supposed to mean?!"
That may be why she comes off as shy and what not.
If only I knew anything about enneagram :unsure:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't watch the show but INFP's can become starters/initiators/catalysts in social situations when they feel comfortable enough in their group.
I'm an INFP so I think I would know that as well.
I was talking about written character and Cat exclaims things all the time, social group or not.
Why are you getting involved in a type discussion of a show you don't even watch?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I'm an INFP so I think I would know that as well.
I was talking about written character and Cat exclaims things all the time, social group or not.
Why are you getting involved in a type discussion of a show you don't even watch?
Merely pointing out that's not something particularly specialized by one type. Extroverted Thinking also has a way of doing that from time to time...

As to 'getting involved' I was just curious.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Merely pointing out that's not something particularly specialized by one type. Extroverted Thinking also has a way of doing that from time to time...

As to 'getting involved' I was just curious.
I am aware of that as well. You don't watch the show, so I'm not going to go through the lengthy explanation of why that particular character does not use Te as a dominant or an auxiliary.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I always thought that Jade was a ISTP. Why peg her for an Fi-dom type?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I always thought that Jade was a ISTP. Why peg her for an Fi-dom type?
It's clear that Beck is the ISTP of the show and by contrast Jade uses entirely different functions.
Fi-dom because she constantly wants to "express herself" which is generally a good clue-in to Fi-dom, she doesn't care about rules or authority and has the Fi-dom "I do what I want" thing on on the go, she comes off as cold and unfeeling because she has trouble putting her feelings into words, she's interested in things others deem as odd, etcetera.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It's clear that Beck is the ISTP of the show and by contrast Jade uses entirely different functions.
Fi-dom because she constantly wants to "express herself" which is generally a good clue-in to Fi-dom, she doesn't care about rules or authority and has the Fi-dom "I do what I want" thing on on the go, she comes off as cold and unfeeling because she has trouble putting her feelings into words, she's interested in things others deem as odd, etcetera.
Not to heckle you but all of the bolded could be interpreted as ISTP characteristics as well. That being said I would like to hear your thoughts on how Ti and Fi differ from each other. I personally find both functions fascinating.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not to heckle you but all of the bolded could be interpreted as ISTP characteristics as well. That being said I would like to hear your thoughts on how Ti and Fi differ from each other. I personally find both functions fascinating.
I realized that while typing the above. However, watching the show you can tell that Jade is an Fi-dom.
The need to express yourself emotionally through writing dark yet strange plays would prove Fi over Ti.
I still find it strange that you're once again getting involved in a type discussion of a show you don't watch.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's a good way to find out about others interpretations of type.
I can't see how. You don't know the characters that others are referring to. Also, quoting others to say, "well this type can do that too" is pretty annoying. Especially when you have no way of knowing what character is using certain functions because you don't even watch the show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts