Rodrigo Borgia: ESTJ
Connor Kenway: ISTP
Haytham Kenway: INTJ
Edward Kenway: ESFP

these are the ones that im certain of

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Bastion:This short movie is sooo Si-Fe, in a Jungian sense. ISFJ.
Widowmaker: ESTP.
Tracer: ENFP.
Perfect.

Genji: INFP, mostly because Ne-aux seems likely (see's potential in others).

Hanzo: ISTJ
I'm not seeing this... doesn't fit. Hanzo as a Si-dom makes perfect sense. Genji though... I guess...? I'm tempted to accept it just so that someone is an INFP...

Winston: ENFP
I think ENFJ

Lucio: ESFJ
definitely ESFP

Mercy: ESFJ
Zenyatta: INFJ
Probably.

S76: Boring
How could you!? (No, it's true and I hate how he's becoming my main offense... XD ) That aside he's growing on me because of his little quips in game and history with the oldies.
ISFJ

Ana and Pharah: ISFP
Reinhardt: ESFJ
D.va: ESTP
Sure, why not? XD

Mei: ENxP
ENTP because she's the ultimate troll. No, but seriously I'd say she's in introvert. INTP? She's stupidly cuddly but we all know she's actually pure evil.

Junkrat: ENTP
Or maybe ISTP? Ti-Se seems more likely.

The others:

Reaper: ENTJ (?)
McCree: ESxP
Zarya: ESTJ
Sombra: ENTP (I'm sure people will argue against this one but I could go with ENFP since Fi seems strong. Plus she's totally a more evil me)
Symmetra: INTJ
Roadhog: Oink. IxxP...?
Torbjorn: I don't care tbh. ISTJ?

In conclusion here's all 16 types covered ;P :

INTJ: Symmetra
INTP: Mei
ENTJ: Reaper
ENTP: Sombra
INFJ: Zenyatta
INFP: Genji
ENFJ: Winston
ENFP: Tracer
ISTJ: Hanzo, Torbjorn
ISFJ: Bastion, Soldier 76
ESTJ: Zarya
ESFJ: Mercy, Reinhart
ISTP: Junkrat
ISFP: Ana, Pharah
ESTP: Widowmaker, D.va
ESFP: Lucio, McCree (?)

Reactions: Wisteria

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
There isn't one character for each type. There aren't any INFPs or xNTJs.

Bastion: ISFP
D.Va: ESFP
Genji: ISFP
Hanzo: ISTJ
Junkrat: ENTP
Lúcio: ESFP
McCree: ISTP
Mei: ISFJ
Mercy: ENFJ
Pharah: ESTJ
Reaper: ISFP
Reinhardt: ESFJ
Roadhog: ESTP
Soldier: 76: ISTJ
Symmetra: ISTJ
Torbjörn: ISTP
Tracer: ENFP
Widowmaker: ISTP
Winston: INTP
Zarya: xSTJ
Zenyatta: INFJ

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
@Numinosity

Any thoughts on Ana or Sombra?

I'll trust the INTJ when they say Symmetra isn't one. And sure, I'll give in to Junkrat being ENTP. The type most likely to enjoy seeing the world blow up just to see what'll happen...

I can agree with most of those... not Mei though. According to you I got all the letters wrong for Reaper... to be honest I'm not surprised. XD Definitely not an Extravert in hindsight.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
@Numinosity

Any thoughts on Ana or Sombra?

I'll trust the INTJ when they say Symmetra isn't one. And sure, I'll give in to Junkrat being ENTP. The type most likely to enjoy seeing the world blow up just to see what'll happen...

I can agree with most of those... not Mei though. According to you I got all the letters wrong for Reaper... to be honest I'm not surprised. XD Definitely not an Extravert in hindsight.
I guess I could buy ISFP for Ana. Or maybe xSFP. Old age can have an effect on people's demeanor, so I wouldn't rule out her being an extravert in her youth.

I've never actually thought about Sombra... Initially, I think that I wouldn't be opposed to ENxP (twisted version of Tracer). But her data collection and prizing of information as power seems Ni to me. She might actually be an INxJ.

·
Registered
ESFP 6w7
370 Posts
Looking for any character in particular? I know the original Ace Attorney characters fairly well, but I haven't exactly played Spirits of Justice. :happy:
by the original you mean the trilogy? because the ones i'm more interested into knowing are post-trilogy hahaha.
if you have any ideas, it's apollo, prosecutors blackquill and sahdmadi

·
Registered
126 Posts
by the original you mean the trilogy? because the ones i'm more interested into knowing are post-trilogy hahaha.
if you have any ideas, it's apollo, prosecutors blackquill and sahdmadi
I did play a bit of Apollo Justice, admittedly, but not much. Looking back on it... weirdly enough, I'm tempted to type him as INFJ. Don't know why, honestly, but it sort of fits with what I remember. Don't know the other two, so I can't really help there. :wink:

·
Registered
583 Posts
On the AA subject, I don't know much about the post-AA4 (aka Apollo Justice) characters, but I can type everyone else with more certainty than how I typed them a few pages ago, lol.

Phoenix Wright: ENTP
Miles Edgeworth: ISTJ
Maya Fey: ESFP
Mia Fey: ENFJ? I've seen good arguments for ENTJ as well.
Detective Gumshoe: ISFP

Fransizka Von Karma: ESTJ
Pearl Fey: She is just a kid here, but my guess is ESFJ. Probably won't be able to type her until I play SoJ.
Matt Engarde: ESTP (fascinating character!)

Godot: ISTP

Apollo Justice: INFP
Klavier Gavin: ENFJ, I believe.
Kristoph Gavin: ENTJ
Trucy Wright: ESFP
Ema Skye: Depressed ENFP....heard she gets back on track in SoJ. Yay, Ema!

As for Blackquill, I've seen him largely typed as an xSTJ of sorts, but I have yet to play Dual Destinies. Going off of his appearance in the trailer and what I've read on the wiki, Sadhmadhi appears to be a pretty typical INFJ.

·
Registered
ESFP 6w7
370 Posts
I did play a bit of Apollo Justice, admittedly, but not much. Looking back on it... weirdly enough, I'm tempted to type him as INFJ. Don't know why, honestly, but it sort of fits with what I remember. Don't know the other two, so I can't really help there. :wink:
apollo is a surprisingly difficult character to type. i have seen a lot of typings for him: enfp, infp, isfp, isfj, istj, infj.............. and i don't know, i can't fully see any of them D:

anyway it's fine. thanks for the help!!! :D

On the AA subject, I don't know much about the post-AA4 (aka Apollo Justice) characters, but I can type everyone else with more certainty than how I typed them a few pages ago, lol.

Phoenix Wright: ENTP
Miles Edgeworth: ISTJ
Maya Fey: ESFP
Mia Fey: ENFJ? I've seen good arguments for ENTJ as well.
Detective Gumshoe: ISFP

Fransizka Von Karma: ESTJ
Pearl Fey: She is just a kid here, but my guess is ESFJ. Probably won't be able to type her until I play SoJ.
Matt Engarde: ESTP (fascinating character!)

Godot: ISTP

Apollo Justice: INFP
Klavier Gavin: ENFJ, I believe.
Kristoph Gavin: ENTJ
Trucy Wright: ESFP
Ema Skye: Depressed ENFP....heard she gets back on track in SoJ. Yay, Ema!

As for Blackquill, I've seen him largely typed as an xSTJ of sorts, but I have yet to play Dual Destinies. Going off of his appearance in the trailer and what I've read on the wiki, Sadhmadhi appears to be a pretty typical INFJ.
Ohhh I'm curious about two of your typings: why ENTP over ENFP for Wright and why ISTP for Godot over the other TP types (I usually se him typed as ENTP btw)?

Pearl appears in dual destinies as well \o/ including in the special case, which i highly recommend. And yes Ema is back in SoJ, and way less bitter than in AJ!

I've seen ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and INFJ for Blackquill. He and Apollo are the ones with more different types I've seen from AA. By now I would say INFJ for Sahdmadi was well but I have to finish the 5th case (where he should be some sort of development) and I can't play it right now because my charger broke :'( such awful timing

·
Registered
993 Posts
Anyone plays Mystic Messenger? I think 707 is definitely an ENTP. Jumin is probably a TJ, as well as Jaehee, while V is an introvert. Yoosung is definitely a Feeler, though I'm not sure which type (leaning closer to ENFP). I think Zen is an extrovert.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I can't seem to find any typing of the characters in Asura's Wrath anywhere, so I'll probably give it a go myself:

Asura - ESTP. No question.
Yasha - ISFJ
Augus - ESFP
Deus - ENTJ
Olga - ExTJ
Wyzen - ESFP
Kalrow - xNTx
Sergei - xSFP

·
Registered
583 Posts
Ohhh I'm curious about two of your typings: why ENTP over ENFP for Wright and why ISTP for Godot over the other TP types (I usually se him typed as ENTP btw)?

Pearl appears in dual destinies as well \o/ including in the special case, which i highly recommend. And yes Ema is back in SoJ, and way less bitter than in AJ!

I've seen ISTJ, INTJ, INTP and INFJ for Blackquill. He and Apollo are the ones with more different types I've seen from AA. By now I would say INFJ for Sahdmadi was well but I have to finish the 5th case (where he should be some sort of development) and I can't play it right now because my charger broke :'( such awful timing

Sure, no problem! Phoenix is a very well-rounded character, so I can see why people argue ENFP for him, but honestly I see more NeTi in him than I do NeFi, and his SiFe is pretty glaringly obvious in Apollo Justice, at least in my opinion.

Let's start with Ne, although I doubt this really needs to be explained. Phoenix is absolutely amazing at coming up with solutions from nothing. He's an expert bullshitter, witty, and able to pull stuff out of his ass that makes sense without him even TRYING to do so. It comes naturally to him. Phoenix is great at the art of persuasion and coming up with seemingly crazy ideas. He's constantly brainstorming. I don't really think I need to go into any more detail, lmao, it's pretty obvious the guy's an Ne-dom at the very least.

The reason why I argue Ti over Fi is partially due to how Phoenix acts in Apollo Justice, which seems pretty out of track from what most of my Fi-dom and Fi-aux friends would do and more in line with how low Fe users respond under extreme stress. But I'll get into this later under the actual Fe and Si sections, lol. The other reason why I argue this is because Phoenix is pretty damn good at somehow working every bit of evidence into his train of thought. He's a bit different from Te users, who change their theory to fit the facts. Ti users take the facts, digest them, and make them fit their theory, which can be both a curse and a blessing. This manifests pretty clearly during the trial sessions of the games especially. Phoenix looks at a piece of evidence that might SEEM to be completely contradictory to what he's trying to argue, but he breaks it down bit by bit and basically forces it to actually support his argument. It's basically what his whole career is based off of. This is also why good old SiTe Edgeworth gets so irritated with him -- he's used to taking the information at point-blank, detail by detail, and accepting it for what it is because it's what he's used to seeing. Phoenix makes what Edgeworth wants to perceive as a static fact completely malleable and turns it on its head. That's why they butt heads so much, especially in the first game. It's also why Edgeworth ends up respecting Phoenix deeply (my inner Wrightworth fan is shining through here, lmfao).

Next up is Fe. Now, in my opinion, I think Phoenix's Fe is actually on the weaker side. He's not very good at connecting with people (though certainly capable of it), and he can be kind of oblivious to certain character feelings....or he just doesn't care, as seen pretty often with Gumshoe. He's a very blunt character and doesn't like to sugarcoat anything, and he's very quick to the point. This makes him a very sardonic character who is surprisingly fed up 90 percent of the time (this is why the fanon's interpretation of Phoenix being bubbly and happy really irritates me), who just wants to prove everyone right. He kind of fits the description of ENTPs being some of the more introverted extroverts out there. Now, like I mentioned earlier, Phoenix is definitely capable of emotionally connecting with people, I think he just prefers not to because he's lazy af. However, when surrounded by people he cares about, Phoenix definitely opens up more and does his best to make everyone feel included and tries to adhere to group standards at times, although because his Fe is weak, he usually gives up.

His Fe is especially weak in Apollo Justice, where he's OBVIOUSLY incredibly depressed. He blocks out his Fe almost entirely and his sardonic nature and dry humor are vamped up A LOT and he relies much more on his NeTi, completely blocking out his lower functions because it makes him uncomfortable. He's also stuck in the past at this point, which can be seen with weak Si users as well.

His Si is a little harder for me to explain, partially because Si is a function I just can't really seem to wrap my head around (I'm likely a TiSe user, though I'm still figuring all that out). The best example I can give for it is its unhealthy manifestation in Apollo Justice, where Phoenix is completely stuck in the past and unable to focus on anything else. He completely disregards his appearance and those minor details that some Si users love to obsess over (@ Edgeworth) and refuses to fix his behavior.

Wow, this was incredibly long! But I hope it cleared all that up, or made my opinion a little more easier understood.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Anyone plays Mystic Messenger? I think 707 is definitely an ENTP. Jumin is probably a TJ, as well as Jaehee, while V is an introvert. Yoosung is definitely a Feeler, though I'm not sure which type (leaning closer to ENFP). I think Zen is an extrovert.

Any thoughts?
I played a bit of MM, but the real-time system stressed me out so I uninstalled it, lol. (Or should I say lolol?) Here's my guesses based off of what I remember.

Jumin: ESTJ
707: ENTP
Zen: ISFP (seems more Fi over Se imo)
Jaehee: ISTJ
Yoosung: ENFP
V: TBH I didn't get far enough into the game to really see his character, but he kind of seems like a depressed INFJ.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I played a bit of MM, but the real-time system stressed me out so I uninstalled it, lol. (Or should I say lolol?) Here's my guesses based off of what I remember.

Jumin: ESTJ
707: ENTP
Zen: ISFP (seems more Fi over Se imo)
Jaehee: ISTJ
Yoosung: ENFP
V: TBH I didn't get far enough into the game to really see his character, but he kind of seems like a depressed INFJ.
The most accurate typing I've ever seen. Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Enistery

·
Registered
109 Posts
This is from an online RPG (DragonFable) rather than an actual video game:

The Hero: ESFP
Artix von Krieger: ESTP
Warlic: INTJ
Cysero: ENTP
Jaania: ESFP
Robina the Hood: ENFJ (though I think she might be an STP type)
Thursday: ESFJ
Raven: ESFP
Safiria: ENTJ
Valencia Surehunter: ESTP
Nythera: ESFP
Aquella: ISFJ

·
Registered
746 Posts
So, I have two questions.

1) Tifa Lockhart, is she ISFJ or ESFJ? I've seen good arguments for both.

2. Why is Mario often considered ESFP and Sonic ESTP and not Mario ESTP and Sonic ESFP?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
So, I have two questions.

1) Tifa Lockhart, is she ISFJ or ESFJ? I've seen good arguments for both.

2. Why is Mario often considered ESFP and Sonic ESTP and not Mario ESTP and Sonic ESFP?
Sonic displays more Ti than Fi. He is geared by his senses and experiences (as all Se doms are) but he is also revved up by situations that involve high risk and problem solving (Ti) as opposed to taking an interest in people (Fi). Sonic takes a cynical and logical approach to any problem he's faced with, coming up with original/complex solutions to problems he gets involved in. He uses logic to analyse situations, problems, people, their personalities, vices, wants, weaknesses etc. and then formulates plans of action on the spot. He also uses this same information to tease/mock other people, specifically to elicit emotional responses that amuse him (Eggman, Knuckles, Shadow etc.) which is Fe, but he is still at a bit of a distance when it comes to his own emotions, preferring to leave them to one side (think about it, how often is Sonic actually acting on emotion?).

41 - 60 of 231 Posts