Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which is the video games you played when in school. I liked to play super mario and super contra games. I enjoyed the one which had war zones with different guns to play.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I play everything. I'm a connoisseur. I prefer gameplay that requires thought, strategy and/or casual fun over mindless action with pretty graphics though.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Still in school. ಠ_ಠ
I love both ends of the effort spectrum; I love some strategy games, including the super-effing old Vandal Hearts (how many times have I redone a level?!), many war games, and I absolutely adore tycoons and sims. And then I love the ones where you basically run around brute force everything; Monster Hunting on Unreal Tournament, on a server with big guns and a map with uncountable monsters, that is fun.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ohh, I thought the OP meant which games we played while IN school.. like literally sitting in computer class.

OMG I loved Oregon Trail.

·
Registered
50 Posts
on my grade school ive played lots of video game like street fighter 2, double dragon, contra teenage mutant ninja turtle, also Galaga , golden axe, and many more... i really like those games...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I remember the day when i saw the computer first time in my life. It was the day of my school lab when my teacher asked me to sit and play "Prince" one MS-DOS game. I still have that game in my system.

·
Registered
14 Posts
When I was younger, I'd play video games all the time. They were simply fun for me, and since I didn't have the best hand-eye coordination, they were a bit of a challenge. A fun challenge, though.

Today, I barely play anything, though I do have a bit of an obsession with the Dangan Ronpa series (Hence the avatar).

EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize I was in Generation Z. Meh.

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,689 Posts
I was kind of hooked on Ultimate Online and Balder's Gate :mellow:

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
By myself: Civilization. Just. One. More. Turn....
With friends: During Elementary years: either NBA Jam or Street Fighter II Turbo Edition. During middle school, four of us would gather at a friend's house before school and play Goldeneye for the N64. Glorious.

Hmm I am still in school right now technically, so...

Now: Playing Minecraft, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, eventually going to dive into Sir, you are being Hunted.

·
Registered
146 Posts
When I was younger, I used to play a lot of real-time strategy games. And I still do when I get the chance. I'm always glad to invest my time in these products - they provide all kinds of both creative and technical thought.

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I used to play a lot of real-time strategy games and simulators. Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Starcraft, and SimCity to name a few. I have far too many games for my own good, but I've taken a break as of lately.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I remember is was rayman on PS1 I played first, had a game boy pocket and had kirby block ball, super mario land, f1 race, 100 games in 1 cartridge it had a batman platform game. I enjoying playing super smash bros melee on the gamecube, sonic adventure 2 battle

·
Registered
EIE - INFJ
4,697 Posts
Zelda, Mario, Kirby, Doom, Nascar, Donkey Kong, Rayman, Pandemonium, Street Racer, Metroid, Quake ... between others, hah

Began to play rpgs on the late

·
Registered
10,005 Posts
Most notably...Civilization III and IV - which inevitably lead to me playing a lot of Civilization V (still one of my all-time favourite games). I immersed myself in the world of beautiful Morrowind, and am tempted to play it again despite how old a game it is now. Played Balder's Gate. Played SimCity. And of course played Age of Empires, 1 - 3.

Didn't have access to Play Station and all the rest, only had a PC which I had to share (didn't even have a PC before we were school-aged), so I missed out on some popular games of the time - which I'm ok with. Did heaps of outdoors stuff, so it worked for my benefit. :)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Spyro the Dragon, Rayman and Crash Bandicoot *sweatdrop* I didn't get into games until an older age.

·
Registered
720 Posts
My first ever video game was actually Samurai Showdown 4 for the Neo Geo and the virtua fighter series in arcade. My drug store used to have a small mini arcade in the back and always played those games when my mom was shopping. actually was a very big arcade gamer as a youngin.

First Home console video game was Sonic 2 for the Genesis. Do not remember tho whether it was at Nickelodeon studios or epcot in Florida ( got my memories around it via Nick Studios so someone please correct me if I am wrong ). Either way , had a super fun time with them. owned console would be the N64 and its one of my favorite consoles because of how open the world was in the games ( also a big old rare fanboy ).

I was mostly homschooled so those games were pretty much what I played including point and click PC games . I guess it was pretty much my personal culture up until 4th grade when I did got into public school . The elementary school I went to for a year had apple computers and I hated them ( but that's a different story X3 ).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts