Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
That's a really heartwarming video! Thanks for sharing Rune! You've a good father who has clearly brought up great children. :happy:

Reactions: Runescribe

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
hehe you guys are funny :happy:

the zoning out that she asks you about is described in this article under name of "Ni drift" - i totally wasn't aware that I do this too because yeah, we don't see ourselves from aside: Guide to typing in real time. - INTP Forum

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Wonderful! I smiled all the way through!. :happy:

Reactions: Runescribe

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see you're not wearing your "Coolest Dad" t-shirt. Shame. Well, nice video I guess. :frustrating:
Why the frustrate icon Res?

I'm not the coolest dad. I just have the coolest daughters.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks so much for the kind comments folks, I appreciate it.

I had two goals when I joined Personality Cafe. I wanted to help others if I possibly could, and also look for answers for some of my own questions. One thing I've tried to do is give a glimpse into my real life as a way of connecting with others and letting folks know, Hey there's a human being here and not just an avatar. Obviously one has to retain some degree of privacy but I just like to make that connection as best as I can.

Lately I have had some up and down periods. Some of the people here on PerC were very helpful in talking me through some things. When I'm on top of things I can feel really good - and alternately if I'm not feeling like myself I can be down. The thing that keeps me from going off the rails I think is my family. I have a wife and 3 daughters who love me and that is a blessing. Amelia is probably the most like me which you can sort of gather from this video we made together. This was her way of cheering me up. I think she does a good job. Like she says - Jokes are the part of life that makes it happy.

Sincerest gratitude to you all. And thanks for the link to the Ni zone :)

·
Banned
89 Posts
I was grinning ear to ear watching that video. It is so nice to see that you have such a strong connection to your daughter. And i think she will be quite the filmaker once she gets her "interview training" lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
i just viewed the video of yourself and your daughter and i just want to say thanks, as a younger infj man who's looking to start his own family soon it gives me great hope..so yeah.. thanks :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts