Personality Cafe banner
141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Heretic
5w4 9w8 2w1 Sx/Sp ESI
10,882 Posts
That's was a really insightful video.
I just got back from the other INTJ video thread, and have to say I am so glad to see someone who is able to look past type stereotypes and use the MBTI tool as it is supposed to be used. :happy:
Hmm I dunno... I felt like I was rambling, but thanks. :)
Yes the stereotypes has bugged me for a long time.
It bugs me even more that my subconscious isn't immune to them.

Jung is partly responsible since he named his functions so poorly.
If he had used reasoning instead of thinking and valuing instead of feeling
this would have been so much easier.

·
Ace of Spades
7w6 4w3 1w9 sp/so; Ni/Ne/Te-dom
3,255 Posts
My guess is Enneagramm Type 6 and INFP cause of the vibe :laughing: that I get from it.

But it doesn´t really make sense: you come across as a Fi-Dom Thinker with a bit Ni.
Noted.

If only I would stop testing >70% T on every test and Ni dom on every CF test.

·
Administrator
25,126 Posts
I agree with what the others are saying @Spades, that you are probably INTJ. I thought before that you were a 9 and I still think it may be a possibility although I'm not sure...it's tricksy.

·
Ace of Spades
3,255 Posts
Now that I think about it this Fi-dom could be coming from a counterphobic Sixish attitude and this would make you an INTJ:shocked:
Oh no, emoticon of horror!

I could also be a really introspective ENFP with well-used Te. Not sure why I score INTJ on 90% of tests. Having no label has proven to be liberating, so I'm not going to stress over it at all.

·
Registered
INTP / LII
1,313 Posts
Oh no, emoticon of horror!
Oh no, emoticon of surprise! :wink:

I dont know why but there is something that I don´t really can identify - something foreign to me that makes me think :crazy: this weren´t INTJish.
Update: Okay this could actually the opposite so this is all Bullshit and would make you an INTJ :crazy:
It think you are INTJ - there are only this stupid doubts and strife for perfection.
Having no label has proven to be liberating, so I'm not going to stress over it at all.
This supports the INFP Theory.

·
Ace of Spades
3,255 Posts
Oh no, emoticon of surprise! :wink:

I dont know why but there is something that I don´t really can identify - something foreign to me that makes me think :crazy: this weren´t INTJish.
Update: Okay this could actually the opposite so this is all Bullshit and would make you an INTJ :crazy:
It think you are INTJ - there are only this stupid doubts and strife for perfection.
This supports the INFP Theory.
I think you maay be looking too much into this. If you want to discuss it further, we certainly can over profile posts.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I'll make a video for you, I'm an INTJ 8.
Hmmm... just wondering if I've missed it.... :unsure: ...or have you never got around to making one? O:)

Reactions: Spades
141 - 149 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.