Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Sexy. I wish I were still a virgin. I definitely like the idea of being the only one for someone.

Reactions: Unbekannt

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I really don't care so I'm neutral I respect men and women who save it for marriage.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Neutral with a lean toward "sexy", although that's not the word I would use exactly. (not sure what I'd replace it with though)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I guess I'd consider myself neutral?

When it comes to thinking about being with a person long-term, I definitely want somebody with experience.

And while I'm not a girl who goes out and sleeps around, I couldn't imagine myself sticking with ONE sexual partner for 50+ years. I want to have some, but not a lot of, experience before settling.

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
771 Posts
netural. i have seen icky and sexy virgins, so netural.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Neutral if it's not by choice. Sexy if it is by choice but they don't make a big deal about it. Icky if they "brag" about it like it's some badge of nobility.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Shrugs these things happen.

What I find astonishing is the false premises and attitudes such connotations as Virgin denotes in peoples psyche. Who put that there, society, your family, friends, work, yourself? The expectations, pressures and associations that exist by a single word? Makes me wonder about the rest of the attitudes towards sex.

Personally I have a feeling that even with experience people remain confused by sexual experiences. People come together to enjoy a moment of sexual intimacy without some understanding in how either partner reacts psychologically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, and physically to their thoughts and emotions during sex.

Most think it is purely physical pardon the pun and their pleasure tends to be varied. I would be interested whether those that are sexually active, are you able to create the mood, safety and stress free environment that allows yourself and your partner to orgasm multiple times? Because you know if your partner struggles to climax a few times at least during sexual intimacy then she wouldn't trust her body or you to allow herself to climax. And then sex, while men think its the bees knees, assume their partners arousal state is what there is and yours is in response to being turned on by her sexually.

I wonder how much better sex would be with her climaxing while trusting her body to do so without stress and would the quality of sex improve after. I mean sure if a man orgasms, whats that, any day of the week. So then I would be intrigued to wonder if women experience a certain monotony to their motions whether their wanting sexual intimacy would increase or decrease after being satisfied. I would hazard a guess if she experiences not much just going with the motions then she wouldn't demand sex from her partner as much as her partner would, she would be emotionally disconnected. Have you ever wondered why, because it starts to become a chore instead of a pleasure and she starts wondering whether this is all there is. Fun for awhile but if she can't get her kit off, how much fun would it be.

Ah I'm blabbing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd say I'm neutral about it...I respect someone who chooses to be virgin and same respect goes out for those who's not. :)

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Neutral. Virginity is irrelevant. It can't even be properly defined.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Neutral..you are only a virgin once.

Reactions: mrkedi
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.