Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just an idea I had...and it involves a bunch of lovely dots.

sp/so
Text Red Line Font Circle
The sp/so views the self as an insular entity navigating the social world around them.

sp/sx
Text Font Line Circle Pattern
The sp/sx also views the self as an insular entity, but they can open their boundary to strong bonds.

sx/sp

Text Line Font Smile Circle
In contrast to sp/sx, sx/sp has a more open sense of boundaries. They are more intimate. However, their openness extends to their intimate bonds...a sense of "us against the world," if you will.

sx/so
Text Line Font Logo Graphics
The sx/so searches the social arena for others they can bond with and sink their tendrils into. (This was the hardest for me to come up with a good representation and explanation for. If anyone can come up with something better, let me know. >_>;;)

so/sp
Text Line Font Smile Circle
Unlike sp/so, so/sp has a more expanded sense of the self. However, their boundary is their group. They may have multiple groups or social spheres, but this is how they primarily relate.

(Well fuck there's an attachment limit. Will be doing so/sx in the next post.)

·
Banned
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Too lazy to use tinypic lol

so/sx
Text Line Font Logo Organism
Finally, so/sx keeps an eye outward to bond with others and build their social network.

Also I hope this was clever but I used circles to indicate sp, arrows to indicate so, and lines to indicate sx. Heh. :crazy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts