Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1843 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a picture paints a thousand words I believe visualisation to be a good method to type a person. People see their selves, motivations, aspirations, relations & ideals in images. Everyone's has images that they catch onto or associate with. Banners, avatars, style, film, & art are all visual expressions of what is inside a person.

So on that note let's have an experiment. Post 5 images that you feel paint you as a person.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Gypsy
I don't know which pictures I would say I relate to. What would yours be?
I'll post mine on a separate thread in a few days. It takes time to find the right images. My avatar & signature are both images that I heavily relate to. My avatar is a symbol of vision, insight, voyeurism & knowing; my avatar is an excerpt from a film from one of my favourite filmmakers, Hayao Miyazaki. It is the majestic forest god in the film Princess Mononoke, a master piece film, which is an allegory for man's corruption of the natural world. Miyazaki is a genius, he uses his impossible imagination & beautiful symbolism to cloak his concepts & ideas in bizarre & surreal films to stretch the mind & plant questions in the thoughts of the viewers.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Just my avatar and pictures from my tumblr, I don't know how to make them larger so I guess you'd have to click on them
tumblr_merjqtwt9u1r6rbdxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lhoo5wvqpW1qbukryo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mkx7q6IwWn1qba86lo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mgolcvVQa71ruxwvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mm7ftbuPzI1qzt15co1_500.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
@Gypsy
Miyazaki is quite the film-maker, indeed. I'm still struggling to find any images myself. There are quite a few images I find pretty and interesting, but finding something I really connect with is harder.

1 - 20 of 1843 Posts