Personality Cafe banner

1801 - 1820 of 1843 Posts

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Is it because of the sleeping beauty?
I got the idea from the cherubs at the strip club but the Sleeping Beauty is a very good 9w8 symbol haha

Reactions: Darkbloom

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
had a collaging relapse

~summer haze~

Intended something extremely different but at some point in I started trying to capture an specific kind of eery mood

·
Registered
725 Posts

Here's mine!
I just made it into a collage because......I was bored!! The 4th and 5th are the question mark background and the puzzle piece overlay~

(in case the text is hard to read in the bottom left picture: it says "Good Morning", then "I think I was able to greet them cheerfully")

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Slightly @Vixey -ish collage (wasn't on purpose, just in that kind of mood, you would have done it better I think lol)

@poco a poco you'res looks quite 9ish, that quote is hilarious about the chair memes XD

Reactions: Darkbloom

·
Registered
725 Posts

@poco a poco you'res looks quite 9ish, that quote is hilarious about the chair memes XD
Not a bad guess, I'm a 694 tritype so I've got a lot of 9-ness in me!! hahaha & YES lmao I love that chair memes pic. it kills me :tongue:

yours looks ...4w3-like to me (even tho I peeked at your type and that's not it haha..I got the wing tho!!)
Just the overall beauty, emotion, and that kind of "regal" vibe that I associate w/ 4w3 people

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
4w3 6w7 9w1/1w9, not sure about the exact stacking but I see mostly so and some sp.

Spoiler for Remnants

(also feel free to give socionics suggestions :unsure: )

·
Registered
146 Posts
6w5 especially for that bottom left image, 614 tritype. ILI?
btw @Krayfish I'm obsessed with your aesthetics blog (this is totally not me asking whether it'd be okay for me to message you there and ask for one)

Reactions: Krayfish

·
Banned
1,812 Posts
6w5 especially for that bottom left image, 614 tritype. ILI?
btw @Krayfish I'm obsessed with your aesthetics blog (this is totally not me asking whether it'd be okay for me to message you there and ask for one)
Ah really? Thank you, that makes me feel really good! Requests are always open, especially since I am now done with finals and have literally nothing to do with my life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Surprisingly on-point about what I get typed as, in terms of MBTI and instinctual variant, but that 7w6 threw me off the horse. :laughing: Could you give me a glimpse of how you came to that?

1801 - 1820 of 1843 Posts