1821 - 1840 of 1843 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
The first thing I thought was "edgy disintegrated 9(w1)?" lmao Sp/sx fo sure

Okay so basically this is my first collage (made with a computer program out of random images) and its kinda ass because the pictures don't make a cohesive aesthetic but they DO kind of represent me.
my collage.jpg

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am working on a questionnarie, but as there is thiss thread, then why not

An aesthetics that I made for myself representing my daemon/patronus, and several pics I like

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 ♍
254 Posts
Hmm it`s only one pic, so I think it`s a bit hard to tell. But going with my gut, I`d just say 9w1 as dominant type, following 4w5, and then either 5 or 6 - so probably 945 or 946. Instinctual stacking I would have guessed sp/sx.
Don`t have any founded arguments or explanations for this haha, it`s just my intuitive guess.
Thanks, its interesting how much you dug out from one picture. I will post some more here.
In your images i see 5 enneagram as dominant.

·
Registered
Melancholic-Choleric
60 Posts
An aesthetics that I made for myself representing my daemon/patronus, and several pics I like
The rule was that peeps type the previous person and only then post pics, so I'll try to resurrect this mentality. You are the last one who posted stuff so here I go.

First of all, a fellow Star Wars fan? Probably...
Your pictures scream power, speed, excitement. Coupling that with the profile pic and the other similar styled one which are playful, funky, I'd say 7w8. I also see 5w4, especially in that artistic planet rendition and the 3rd pic on the left of your collage. I love the yellowish theme by the way. Be vary as this is my first visual typing, so take it with a grain of salt, lol.

Mines for fun:

Reactions: KindaSnob!

·
Registered
Melancholic-Choleric
60 Posts
This thread doesn't seem to be really active anymore, but anyways - I'm curious - so here we go!
I see you posted not long ago as well. Dark blue - purple color theme, solitude, grandiousness, infinity - I'd say 5w4. A little bit of green, harmony, serenity - probably 9 fix. What do you say?

·
Banned
ISFP SEI-Fe
2,492 Posts
The rule was that peeps type the previous person and only then post pics, so I'll try to resurrect this mentality. You are the last one who posted stuff so here I go.

First of all, a fellow Star Wars fan? Probably...
Your pictures scream power, speed, excitement. Coupling that with the profile pic and the other similar styled one which are playful, funky, I'd say 7w8. I also see 5w4, especially in that artistic planet rendition and the 3rd pic on the left of your collage. I love the yellowish theme by the way. Be vary as this is my first visual typing, so take it with a grain of salt, lol.

Mines for fun:

View attachment 870759
View attachment 870766
View attachment 870760
View attachment 870761
View attachment 870762
View attachment 870763
View attachment 870764
View attachment 870765
5w6?? It feels like 5w6 :D not logical thought though. Tritype 549.

1821 - 1840 of 1843 Posts