Personality Cafe banner

1841 - 1843 of 1843 Posts

·
Registered
Not Like Other Boys™
99 Posts
these are some of my favorite images of recent years

you can also type from my overall pinterest board as well, if you like. would be curious to see if y'all can see my type for what it is… there's a lot wrong with modern collage typing imo. (if you leave a guess I'd be interested to know if it was based on just these, or my entire board 😊)

[SPOILER="the embedded images"]
1f3c51ea048dfca2cc5e064eeb054f93.jpg
[/SPOILER]

·
Registered
Not Like Other Boys™
99 Posts
Sooooo. I have received my reading from David Gray, the person who created EnneaSite by David Gray .

If you want a reading, you can contact him.
[email protected]
__

I will post the reading along with the collages he read.

The collages he was looking at, in the order they were created:

___

This is my commentary so far. I may post more later, since I had also asked him some questions.

So. 4-6-8 it is! I also asked him about the wings on my fixes. I know he thinks 4w3, but I'll post his reasoning when I receive it.

@Hunger check this out when you're around. Brilliant stuff.

____

Edit: I received feedback on my wings so I will post it here.
so I went searching the forum for dfgray looking to see if he had ever had an account… and lo and behold here I find this post. I start reading out of curiosity for what DG's analysis reads like, and I see it's his usual enjoyable style… then I see he actually typed someone a 468! wild, given that I'd have expected him to be stingy with the 4. "maybe this person is a 4…? nah"

then I get to the collages and I'm like "you know this DOESN'T look like the usual spsc collage being lazily handed sxsc… this looks actually contra…

then I go "wait a second… " and look to see who posted this…

🙋🏻✨

1841 - 1843 of 1843 Posts