Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people! i was thinking of what the vocaloid types are and i think the new vocaloid-3 IA is an INFP(i relate to her SO much!^_^ listen to her songs they sound good!:D) but here is what i think some of them are:](im sorry if i didn't put every single one of them there's to many..^w^')

Miku:ENFJ

Rin:ESFP
Len:INTJ (lol opposite of Rin! xD)
Luka:ISTJ (or F)
Gakupo:ENFP
Meiko:ESTJ?(lol i guessed i actually really don't know because i don't really listen to her songs much sorry^u^")
Kaito:ESFJ

there is plenty more but im to lazy...like always:p(most of these are Es xD)

so what do you people think and what are you guesses? :)

Oh and this is one of IAs songs but her voice is kinda more high pitched in this one but ~enjoy!!:D
(LISTEN TO THE OTHER IA SONGS ALSO!!;A;...well...if you want heh heh^^")

http://youtu.be/Mn9jwzvkBVk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's a vocaloid? Is it a crazy new trend that the youngsters are into now days?
oh, well..um..," vocaloid is a singing synthesizer application. The software enables users to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody. It uses synthesizing technology with specially recorded vocals of voice actors or singers." lol :D i got this of from

What is vocaloid? - Vocaloid Answers

but i think vocaloid is popular, but its not at the same time. Because the most popular one is a Miku song called PoPiPo, another song by Miku called world is mine, and most of the other popular vocaloids singing Alice Human Sacrifice. But there are other songs that no one really listen to but i think the ones that no one really listen to are better because they are more meaningful:D

and i only know 3 people at my school who know vocaloid and

i tell them"what song did you listen to?"

them:"popipo ^w^ *or different popular vocaloid song*"

me:"._." is that the only one you listen to?"

them"no i listened also to...:D *another popular vocaloid song*

me:eek:h...-_-" Thinking:*they call themselves "
fans" but i don't think there TRUE "fans":l...yet.. lol:]*

they don't even really try to find the rare good songs!xD
* that kind of annoys me because i knew about vocaloid since 2007 and listened to most of there songs lol x] but hey, that ok since it was just starting to become popular this year anyway :tongue: *

·
Registered
584 Posts
I don't understand. So they're just songs that are typed in?

Reactions: Tread Softly

·
Registered
186 Posts
Vocaloid is basically speech synthesis software that is geared towards music production. You specify the syllables, pitches, durations, etc. of the notes and the software will "sing" them. There are a series of different "singers" available in the software line with different specifications (e.g., some are female, others are male; some only sing in Japanese, others are multilingual) and names (e.g. Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, etc.).

The Vocaloids usually refers to the mascots/personifications that represent each singer. Each of them are marketed with different biographies and personalities. Some example box art:

Hatsune Miku

Kagamine Rin & Len

Megurine Luka

Going back the original question, I haven't consumed enough Vocaloid media to make a judgement on their types. :tongue:

Reactions: Glazed Doneyes

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vocaloid is basically speech synthesis software that is geared towards music production. You specify the syllables, pitches, durations, etc. of the notes and the software will "sing" them. There are a series of different "singers" available in the software line with different specifications (e.g., some are female, others are male; some only sing in Japanese, others are multilingual) and names (e.g. Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, etc.).

The Vocaloids usually refers to the mascots/personifications that represent each singer. Each of them are marketed with different biographies and personalities. Some example box art:

Hatsune Miku

Kagamine Rin & Len

Megurine Luka

Going back the original question, I haven't consumed enough Vocaloid media to make a judgement on their types. :tongue:
]Thanks SO much for help explain what vocaloid is!^w^

well, thats okay! :) thanks again for your help!:D :happy:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(uuuuh..this actually might be very inaccurate now since i delved deeper into understanding types better soo....and i sounded extremely dumb in this i'm sorry about my immaturity ;n;".... I understand better that there aren't actually better or worse fans and that fans are just fans and it shouldn't matter..i sounded extremely childish. all like "omG IM LIKE, THE BIGGEST FAN I KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT THEM AND MOST PEOPLE DONT SO.."..yeah, terribly sorry, a little embarrassed....i wanna delete this post ._.")

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love vocaloid:happy:! I have a Miku wallet and everything (>-<)~! They really don't have set personalities, so I'm going off general impressions:wink:.
Hatsune Miku- ENFJ. She seems conscientious and kind and a bit people pleasing to me:happy:!
Rin- ESFP. She seems very action oriented and loud, but also quite emotion based.
Len- ISFP. He seems like a more shy, serious and cynical version of Rin, but he's still cute:tongue:!
Kaito -INFP. He seems extremely goofy/annoying, naive, gentle, very unreliable and also quiet and somber, so I think INFP fits best.
Luka- INXJ? Some IXXJ type.
Meiko- ESTJ?
I don't know any other vocaloids that well...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts