Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been on here a while, but I had some mis-typing issues so I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I thought I was just some kind of insane, weirdly social INTP...but it turns out I'm actually an ENTP. So here I am...and it finally actually makes sense. *does happy dance*

Some things about me:

1. I'm an artist. I mainly do drawing and painting, as well as a bit of calligraphy, but I enjoy experimentation in a wide range of media. I've made a bit of a foray into the field of graphic design, too. I play the violin, and can hardly go a day without it (yes, I sometimes do get this urge to play at weird times like 3am). I'm considering make use of my artistic obsessions and pursuing a career in art/music. I've also been involved in a couple of amateur theater productions, which I enjoyed immensely and would like to further develop this as a side-hobby when time allows.

2. I have a thing for hats. And dramatic style in general. I'm probably the weird girl in the peacock dress and the ridiculous hat. xD

3. I'm adventurous. I have lots of brilliant (and crazy) ideas. I love dangling my legs off of cliffs and plunging rashly into unknown caves without a light. And burning/exploding things, I'm a pyromaniac. Life is dangerous, that's what makes it an adventure. :D

4. I also take ninjutsu martial arts. Yes, that's right: I'm training to be a Ninja. Though I've done fencing too...so I'm sort of a rapier wielding Ninja...

5. I like anime/manga. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it an obsession...but seriously, the characters, story, and artwork are so amazing sometimes it just makes me want to cry. <3 Which is saying a lot, because I'm kind of a heartless bitch most of the time. xD Some of my favorites are Pandora Hearts, Elfen Lied, Claymore, and Angel Sanctuary.

6. I have strong opinions about tea.

7. Life amuses me.

8. I love meeting new people...and parties...and dancing. DANCE PARTIES! ^_^

9. Of course, being on this website it kinda goes without saying...I have at least a minor obsession with psychology. I love learning about psychology and using my knowledge to understand and connect with those around me. Also, learning about and discussing seemingly random topics, the more obscure the better.

Feel free to message me, I'd love to get to know some new people. I'm always happy to talk!

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Welcome (again, kinda) to the Forum!! Lol

I have strong opinions about tea, also.
Especially about which are the strongest.
You look like you'd be a strong debate contender.
Too bad we couldn't debate over tea :p

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Salutations and Greetings! Grats on the type finding ;]

Reactions: MadHattress

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome (again, kinda) to the Forum!! Lol

I have strong opinions about tea, also.
Especially about which are the strongest.
You look like you'd be a strong debate contender.
Too bad we couldn't debate over tea :p
Aha, this sounds like a challenge. I love debating! Especially over tea...
You get your tea, and I'll get mine and we can debate it over tea sometime. ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome :3 I am new too. I like that you're an artist. I'm an artist too, or at least I was before I became procrastinator of the century.. Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Awesome intro post :)

Welcome to PerC. Enjoy your stay :)

Though, will you disappear once your ninja training is over ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually It seems very strange you are an INTP from what you wrote...wellcome!
Or an ESFP, depending on who's interpreting it. :p However based on extensive research, I've determined that ENTP is the type that fits best. I can back this up, if you wish to debate this point. ;) And thanks!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome :3 I am new too. I like that you're an artist. I'm an artist too, or at least I was before I became procrastinator of the century.. Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks! And welcome to a fellow artist! What kind of art do you like doing? And do you by any chance have a deviantart?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts