• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a great run, these are the five that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role.

Reactions: Grey

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Thanks in advance everyone who voted for me. If you didn't then I have to ask, why not? :sad:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Btw, you can vote for yourselves.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Well, Trope beat me to it so I can't steal that kind of thunder, but if you vote for me thank you.

@ Lance; Who would ever vote for themself?

·
Registered
123 Posts
After a great run, these are the five that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role.
I'm confused....the message above does not list who the 5 that will be running are......Did I miss something??

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
The polls are on top of that

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
As much as I see being a moderator as a responsibility to the forum, (which I would pleasurably take up coz i got a crush on Lance:crazy:) I'm feeling the love and I'm loving it! I didn't think i was going to be nominated since I'm new here:blushed:

I hope the most fit person wins and i believe Joe, Wolf, Trope and Calypso are all awesome:crazy::crazy:

So should I start bribing people with chocolate:tongue:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Thanks to all who voted for me.

Caaaaaannn you feeeeeelll the looooovve toniiiiiiight :laughing:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
grabs some popcorn to watch this X-rated fight:tongue:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Can I have some popcorn too? Daylight's just asking for it with her last comment.
Hands Mcgooglian some popcorn and gets up to get us some drinks and a hose so if things got out of control:tongue:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Your mean.
Tears his shirt off!
Oh no you di ' nt!!! XD

*Slaps Daylight across the face*
"Bitch"
*Throws her in the (well placed) mud pit behind her*

:laughing:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Turns hose on to clean up Daylight. Goes back to sit next to Mcgooglian and hands him a drink.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.