·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Oh no you di ' nt!!! XD

*Slaps Daylight across the face*
"Bitch"
*Throws her in the (well placed) mud pit behind her*

:laughing:
Grabs Joe and sits on his head then farts.
Feels proud because shes a hot wet looking girl while she leaves.
Thanks starry!:wink:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Turns hose on to clean up Daylight. Goes back to sit next to Mcgooglian and hands him a drink.
*psssst* It's supposed to be a mudfight.

For your silliness:
*Throws Starry into mudpit next to Daylight*
*Battles both babes*

·
Registered
382 Posts
Starry: I like brownies with walnuts, no fudge on top..

Joe: That was the worst rendition of Can You Feel the Love I've ever heard...dude, please!:confused:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts

For your silliness:
*Battles both babes*
No thank you. My fantasy not yours.
Not into 3 somes. :dry:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
*Eyeballs McGoo...you up for some fun, Whippersnapper?* LOL!!!!:crazy:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

For your silliness:
*Battles both babes*
I already can barely look at u after what u did to that cute chick in the video!:angry:

nevertheless, *enjoys the INTJ action* i bet its the most you got in ages :tongue:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I already can barely look at u after what u did to that cute chick in the video!:angry:
awwwwwwwwww. Sawwy, Starry.
Sometimes too much cutesypoo is too much. :wink:

nevertheless, *enjoys the INTJ action* i bet its the most you got in ages :tongue:
Oh, you know me too well :crazy:

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
awwwwwwwwww. Sawwy, Starry.
Sometimes too much cutesypoo is too much. :wink:
*insert cute lil cheerleader you loathe*

*hugs joe and sticks a CUTE pink heart on his back*

:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
*insert cute lil cheerleader you loathe*

*hugs joe and sticks a CUTE pink heart on his back*

:p:p:p:p
*wonders why I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....* o_O

Yes, and I like both you girls ;-)

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
*wonders why I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.....* o_O

Yes, and I like both you girls ;-)
aww I love you too both as well! I can definitely feel the love now!

*inserts more cute images till joe spontaneously combusts from the cuteness*

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I voted for Trope because he was the first to want the position and has been waiting for a long time. I think he would do a good job because he already habitually breaks up budding conflicts as non-invasively as possible, either by inserting humor or by gently guiding discussions back onto a less hostile path. I think his moderating style would be subtle yet effective. If he does not get the position, I would be happy with either Starrynights or JoeMetallic. I just feel that Trope would be the best person for the job. I trust him not to misuse the power, and to be responsible with it. He doesn't seem to have personal issues with any of the members that might cloud his judgment or bias his actions, and he is likely to deal with people considerately and fairly. He is not insensitive, aggressive, or negative toward the other members. I would feel safe with him.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Well, Trope beat me to it so I can't steal that kind of thunder, but if you vote for me thank you.

@ Lance; Who would ever vote for themself?
I'd vote for myself.

I'm also voting for BadWolf for the same reasons. ENTPs make the best moderators and administrators.
BadWolf will retain his posting style of ALLOUTAWESOME, while still being able to be objective and being able to understand how each post is meant to be taken in context. He'll also be able to implement creative solutions such as editing a word in a post to make the post more acceptable rather than flat out deleting the post simply because everyone else would find it hugely offensive.

The problem here is that people are not considering the members by how they'd act as moderators, rather that they are treating this as a popularity contest.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
The problem here is that people are not considering the members by how they'd act as moderators, rather that they are treating this as a popularity contest.
That's always been an - if not the - issue with these proceedings. It's been pointed out before that many among us simply vote for whomever we like best rather than who we (collectively) think would do best job given the role of moderator. I have my own opinions of the criteria on which to choose someone and I wouldn't mind more discussion than is currently present, but the fact remains that it is, for the most part, a popularity contest.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
That's always been an - if not the - issue with these proceedings. It's been pointed out before that many among us simply vote for whomever we like best rather than who we (collectively) think would do best job given the role of moderator. I have my own opinions of the criteria on which to choose someone and I wouldn't mind more discussion than is currently present, but the fact remains that it is, for the most part, a popularity contest.
If that is the case, then how did I get elected? :wink:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Thanks to all the people that voted for me. I didn't include my vote in my other post, but I voted for Joe and not myself.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
If that is the case, then how did I get elected? :wink:
You posted one hell of a lot so everyone knew your name when it came time to vote. You and snail were both the most voluminous posters (along with Lance) from the get-go.

Which isn't to say that you don't do a good job of it. That's just my opinion of what put you over the top.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
You posted one hell of a lot so everyone knew your name when it came time to vote. You and snail were both the most voluminous posters (along with Lance) from the get-go.

Which isn't to say that you don't do a good job of it. That's just my opinion of what put you over the top.
I agree Neph is like a non invasive nosy person. hehehe
Well he can be invasive.
But his name is like in every thread.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.