Votes: 7 16.3%
  • BadWolf

Votes: 7 16.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vote for your next moderator episode 3

7K views 64 replies 17 participants last post by  Happy 
#1 ·
After a great run, these are the five that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role.

Reactions: Grey
#3 ·
Btw, you can vote for yourselves.

#4 ·
Well, Trope beat me to it so I can't steal that kind of thunder, but if you vote for me thank you.

@ Lance; Who would ever vote for themself?

#9 ·
As much as I see being a moderator as a responsibility to the forum, (which I would pleasurably take up coz i got a crush on Lance:crazy:) I'm feeling the love and I'm loving it! I didn't think i was going to be nominated since I'm new here:blushed:

I hope the most fit person wins and i believe Joe, Wolf, Trope and Calypso are all awesome:crazy::crazy:

So should I start bribing people with chocolate:tongue:

#15 ·
grabs some popcorn to watch this X-rated fight:tongue:

#17 ·
Hands Mcgooglian some popcorn and gets up to get us some drinks and a hose so if things got out of control:tongue:

#20 ·
Turns hose on to clean up Daylight. Goes back to sit next to Mcgooglian and hands him a drink.

#23 ·
Starry: I like brownies with walnuts, no fudge on top..

Joe: That was the worst rendition of Can You Feel the Love I've ever heard...dude, please!:confused:

#26 ·
*Eyeballs McGoo...you up for some fun, Whippersnapper?* LOL!!!!:crazy:

#34 ·
I voted for Trope because he was the first to want the position and has been waiting for a long time. I think he would do a good job because he already habitually breaks up budding conflicts as non-invasively as possible, either by inserting humor or by gently guiding discussions back onto a less hostile path. I think his moderating style would be subtle yet effective. If he does not get the position, I would be happy with either Starrynights or JoeMetallic. I just feel that Trope would be the best person for the job. I trust him not to misuse the power, and to be responsible with it. He doesn't seem to have personal issues with any of the members that might cloud his judgment or bias his actions, and he is likely to deal with people considerately and fairly. He is not insensitive, aggressive, or negative toward the other members. I would feel safe with him.

#38 ·
Thanks to all the people that voted for me. I didn't include my vote in my other post, but I voted for Joe and not myself.

#42 ·
Hehe, I can't choose! :(
Maybe I'll wait until the day before and vote, I can't chose just one person.

#45 ·
McGoogle, few things elate me as much as superfluous, unnecessary electrical devices.

*Borrows special gigantic electric flyswatter*
*Decimates happy little things*
*Makes a meat pie from the entrails as a snack for Mcgooglian and himself*

Good call ^^

#51 ·
This is the best way to choose moderators in my opinion. Why not vote somebody in who people like and trust? I am always for the majority vote.

#54 ·
Yeah, I suppose this way they only have themselves to blame.

#52 ·
I didn't vote based on popularity. I voted for the one that I believe will be the most competent and will cause the least trouble. :unsure: Isn't that what everyone else is doing?

#57 ·
Jeez! 70+ people voted.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.