• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
For some reason I feel like Bear is taking my votes. I might be wrong. Just shoot me now. Auh ! Lance ban me if I lose. Seriously. I'm not even playing anymore.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Lance will ban you if you lose, or do you want Lance to ban you? ^-^ Luckily I still have your on myspace.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Lance will ban you if you lose, or do you want Lance to ban you? ^-^ Luckily I still have your on myspace.
I want him to ban me if I lose, why. I will be done with school soon so I will have extra time to be a moderator. Thats really the reason why I wanted it.
But If I don't get it. I don't see the point really.
I'll get every ones contact info.
And jam!

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Hmm, Strawberry Jam is good. I'm really starting to dislike grape jam, it is too Cliche.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Hmm, Strawberry Jam is good. I'm really starting to dislike grape jam, it is too Cliche.
I love strawberry Jam on pancakes.
Thats me 4 am after clubbing rofl.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Mmm you should try it on banana pancakes instead :]
Banana? Nasty freak! Banana's taste good, but anything banana flavored besides bananas suck horribly.

I love strawberry Jam on pancakes.
Thats me 4 am after clubbing rofl.
That's me at 7 AM eating before I go to bed. :] If you upgrade your tastes and go with waffles instead it could be Me and You at 4AM after clubbing.... getting ready to return to an after after party.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I'll vote for Starry, because she's smart and has good relational insight.
Starry is a Feeler, so she is kind by nature. Yet, she has a keen sense of objectivity which comes from a healthy Feeling - Thinking balance.
*hugs Joe and sticks some pink hearts on his back*

On a more serious note I think Joe is the most worthy of the job as *bias ahead* he is my buddy in both the medical field and on the news staff. His great work on the article board together with the fact that he wanted to win last episode give a hint about his dedication. Plus his presence was clear and in the founding of the cafe and his loyalty to stay on without causing much havoc (minimum arguments if any) and he doesn't draw much attention to himself which will really help in a fair (minimum damage) moderation as we observe with Trope.

Thanks for those voting for me I really won't disappoint you if i win =) and I promise to do my homework and read all the threads in my future section :proud: If I don't win I will never think of leaving because I am really addicted to here, love so much people here and can spend all day reading what they write :shocked: But I hope the winner has a subtle moderatory style that doesn't intervene with the quality of the forum.

All the best to everyone.:proud:

That's me at 7 AM eating before I go to bed. :]
Helicobactor Pylori for you.

Reactions: Dr. Metallic

·
Registered
5,329 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I voted for Starrynights!!! :crazy:

Reactions: starri

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Yellow :proud:
awesome choice =)

I think if either me and Joe win the choice between purple and green will exist:crazy:

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
awesome choice =)

I think if either me and Joe win the choice between purple and green will exist:crazy:
What about a combination of them both? So if you are already apart of the review staff, but become a moderator later down the road, purple mixed with green, you'll become a yearning yellow =)

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
What about a combination of them both? So if you are already apart of the review staff, but become a moderator later down the road, purple mixed with green, you'll become a yearning yellow =)
You're tooo kind :D I can't even dream for that kind of uniqueness :proud:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
21 - 40 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.