Quite naughty things. :happy:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Really? I feel so nude right now than. Stop looking at my profile. :tongue:

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I change names more than Paris says "That's Hot" You'll find nothing!

You
IRTL

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
That's what they all say :bored: and than they try to stab you in the neck with a pencil.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Just wanted to take a moment to say... (and possibly clear up some confusion over me changing my mind). At first I did not want to me a moderator. Still dont to a degree. Then I looked at the number of nominations I had receive and realized I'm part of a community, and that community seemed to want something from me.

I'm not one to walk away from responsibility, and I thought if the people here wanted me as a moderator for their forum, then I'd do the job; just like I do everything--to the best of my ability. All of the people on the poll would do the job to the best of their ability, and the voting majority will get what they ask for. That's the way it should be. If it is not me, that is OK. I'm just as happy if it is not. I wish all the other nominees the best of luck, and whomever wins great success during their tenure as moderator.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
no shit i did too :laughing:. We have something in common; should we be friends? :crazy:
OMG SOULMATE!!!8

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/facebook.png

you've been stalking robatix's facebook, haven't you?
This is impossible! Unless I have been previously introduced to Dysthymania and have added him to my Facebook Friends List, in which case, Dysthymania could be one of precisely nine people. You will be discovered, spy. >_>

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
This is impossible! Unless I have been previously introduced to Dysthymania and have added him to my Facebook Friends List, in which case, Dysthymania could be one of precisely nine people. You will be discovered, spy. >_>
You're so popular on the internet it's scary. :mellow:

·
Banned
2,672 Posts
Or he might be some creepy maniac obsessed with you and equipped with a powerful password cracker, allowing him access to your profile. Or any number of outrageous scenarios I could dream up.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

Nightriser said:
You've been stalking Robatix's facebook, haven't you?
:mellow: Accuracy: 50% :shocked:

Nightriser said:
Or he might be some creepy maniac obsessed with you and equipped with a powerful password cracker, allowing him access to your profile. Or any number of outrageous scenarios I could dream up.
I just did a barrel roll ~_~.

Robatix said:
I'm innocent :unsure:

·
Registered
567 Posts
No shit I did too :laughing:. We have something in common; should we be friends? :crazy:
I totally voted too - We can all be friends! I hope somebody wins! *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:] I have the most votes, but Its an awesome invisible color.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Who else would you except to get zero votes in a complex way.

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.