• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
In my head I have more votes than we have members. Thus I win!

:D

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
As long as I beat bear ill be happy :proud:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Not at all. I hope ya at least win the second round. If I'm going to lose dead last works for me.
U r sweet. Let me choke you so that if you win I still take your place. :shocked:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
U r sweet. Let me choke you so that if you win I still take your place. :shocked:
*claims moderatorship while Daylight is busy choking poor Bear to death*

Muahah! :proud:

Reactions: DayLightSun

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I nominated you but you declined. :unsure:

Nice power play. :cool:
I hope I win the next round too.
Wolfy and Lance made it pretty clear that they want me around.:blushed:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I nominated you but you declined. :unsure:

Nice power play. :cool:
I know, I would just abandon moderatorship when it gets difficult if I would moderate. :proud:. The only thing I'd like out of moderatorship is the pretty blue name. But thanks for nominating me :happy:.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
I know, I would just abandon moderatorship when it gets difficult if I would moderate. :proud:. The only thing I'd like out of moderatorship is the pretty blue name. But thanks for nominating me :happy:.
At this rate, you'll be orange pretty soon.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Hey hey No spam ! :angry:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I hope I win the next round too.
Wolfy and Lance made it pretty clear that they want me around.:blushed:
Personally I think this is pathetic. If you're going to quit then just quit. I would never, ever want someone in a position of authority over me who only ever even stuck around so they could be in charge. I'm not sure what that is... but I know it is not leadership. This whole "vote for me or I'm gone" thing just reeks.

If that is the quality of person you are DLS... then we're better off without you. I'm genuinely shocked to see this from you.

I hope everyone else knows not all ENTJs are like this.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
She's just really passionate and competitive, that's all :proud:.

Reactions: DayLightSun

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
She's just really passionate and competitive, that's all :proud:.
It is manipulative. There's no point making excuses for the behavior. It's just plain wrong.

You can still have passion, and a competitive spirit and conduct yourself with a measure of honor.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Personally I think this is pathetic. If you're going to quit then just quit. I would never, ever want someone in a position of authority over me who only ever even stuck around so they could be in charge. I'm not sure what that is... but I know it is not leadership. This whole "vote for me or I'm gone" thing just reeks.

If that is the quality of person you are DLS... then we're better off without you. I'm genuinely shocked to see this from you.

I hope everyone else knows not all ENTJs are like this.
I really was waiting for this bear.
I'm glad you finally said what everyone was thinking.
I don't know why a lot of members have shun me out.
I was really feeling alone so I cried out.
Wolf and Lance were the only ones that cared enough to ask what was going on.
I always test people. I always test to see who really is there for me. At least now I know.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I really was waiting for this bear.
I'm glad you finally said what everyone was thinking.
I don't know why a lot of members have shun me out.
I was really feeling alone so I cried out.
Wolf and Lance were the only ones that cared enough to ask what was going on.
I always test people. I always test to see who really is there for me. At least now I know.
So your stance is everyone except Wolf and Lance are all heartless jerks, and you're just a misunderstood victim?

You really wish to engage me like this? More manipulation?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
So your stance is everyone except Wolf and Lance are all heartless jerks, and you're just a misunderstood victim?

You really wish to engage me like this? More manipulation?
Geez bear...
I am ENFJ tooo.
:tongue:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Look, I'm not going to sit in a thread and wage a pointless debate. I have my own problems and am just a big a mess as everyone else.

This goes for everyone when I say I cannot seek everyone out to fix problems, even if that means anything to you, or you'd even care to have my help. I dont think you can expect anyone else to do so either, whomever you respect. But I will tell you that if you had come to me, if anyone comes to me, in need I would never shy away from that. And if I can help then I will. And if not, then I'll let you know that too, and do what I can for you.

But this is the wrong way to go about it.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.