• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I removed snail from moderator post since she has been MIA for a while and I removed Alanna from the poll replacing her with Shadow since she is leaving. I have also made it that only members with 15+ or more post can view this forum until the poll ends.

After a great run, these are the five that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role. This poll will close in 7 days from its start.

Reactions: Grey and Alanna

·
Banned
3,764 Posts
Ok, I removed snail from moderator post since she has been MIA for a while and I removed Alanna from the poll replacing her with Shadow since she is leaving. I have also made it that only members with 15+ or more post can view this forum until the poll ends.

After a great run, these are the five that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role. This poll will close in 7 days from its start.
Thanks for the consideration, but I'm not sure I am up to the task. Too much responsibility. Besides, if I got elected, you might have a mutiny on your hands by my sworn enemies. :wink:

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I vote for Googles once again and my original opinion still stands.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I removed him. Shadow do you want to be removed?

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
java java java!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LadyJava

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
We really need more ST mods to even things out.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
It's you Trope. I didn't want to say anything, but the F-orce is strong with you. :laughing:
I'm secretly a T, so that makes them both Fs.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
honestly there shouldn't even be a vote. We do need an ST mod, and even though Google is well liked it is an uphill battle for him with the NT dominated forum. Sometimes the owner should just appoint people *hint hint*

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
uh huh,

java java java!!

Reactions: LadyJava
1 - 20 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.