21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I third this!:cool:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Let's just do it the old-fashioned way and post who your vote goes to as a reply.

My vote goes to: java_monkey.
Second!

..............cheating bastards (whomever he/she may be)

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm going to fix it.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Alright, I know who did it. I have proof to prove it. Message me why you did it, and I will not ban your account. I will give them a day to reply or I'm straight banning this user.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Oooh, I wanna know! *is curious*

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
So am I, I want to know who voted for me so much.
It was me....

just kidding! :proud:

I hope I wouldn't be somehow suspected of it if I'm using two different computers, even though I only voted once? *is now paranoid*

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I actually have logs to prove who did it. I'm just waiting for them to confess. If not I'm banning their account along with their ip address.

To fix the proxy problem, I'm going to install a minimum post and time requirement for people to vote. That way no one will be able to cheat.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I actually have logs to prove who did it. I'm just waiting for them to confess. If not I'm banning their account along with their ip address.

To fix the proxy problem, I'm going to install a minimum post and time requirement for people to vote. That way no one will be able to cheat.
Wow...
That's putting your foot down!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
It was me....

just kidding! :proud:

I hope I wouldn't be somehow suspected of it if I'm using two different computers, even though I only voted once? *is now paranoid*
I have so got my eye on you.

Reactions: DayLightSun

·
Registered
4,838 Posts

That's a good idea, you should install the limits at the same time you start the new poll just to be sure.

Can you let us know if (and when) the person confesses?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts

You are such a badass :cool: Are you sure you're not J?

*gouges both of your eyes out*
Ha!
Ouch.
I can still see you with my Ni (N eye).
:crazy:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
21 - 40 of 62 Posts