• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
In the beginning... Ah, but the good old days are gone. Anyhow, Evo, you are a tolerable semi-troll, and I only dislike you on occasion. I found your analysis insightful. Bear is clearly different things to different people, but compatible with a wide variety because of this. I still can't decide, though.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I voted for TreeBob because U wanted everlasting life and a cool political button. xD
Nahh, actually I voted for him because he's an ESTP and having an S as a mod would be a good idea, as most of the other's as N's. Also, he's pretty smart and would do well as mod. I'd like to see him on board.

EDIT: No offence to the other candidates. I think all of you would be great, it was actually a pretty hard choice to make.

·
15,420 Posts
I finally picked one, based on which I thought had the better chance more than anything else, because I honestly couldn't decide which I thought would be better. Too bad we can't elect them all.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
I picked the one I did because he stalks me...I mean.. >.> because he would be a valuable asset to the mod team. He does not frighten me in the least. <.<

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Well thank you. Does this mean it is official? It was a surprisingly good campaign with not too much drama. I was happy to have such worthy opponents!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Well thank you. Does this mean it is official? It was a surprisingly good campaign with not too much drama. I was happy to have such worthy opponents!
I'm sure someone will be along soon to bob your uncle.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I'm sure someone will be along soon to bob your uncle.
Hahaha, how very British of you! ;D and a pun aswell, good job there!

That's like... Double win?

·
15,420 Posts
Congratulations TreeBob.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: TreeBob

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

Welcome to the team xD

Reactions: TreeBob