• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
In the U.S., presidents can vote themselves into office so the same rules apply in this forum.
The US also has millions of citizens, besides, this is an international forum with limited numbers (at present).. So I work on my national electoral principles too, cheeky Lance :tongue::laughing:
I'm sticking by my stance.. It's unimportant who wins really. There will be another moderator and as such I maintain my stance, win-win.

@snail. I discussed this with you previously. You are asking my to conform to an electoral maneuver already explained to be found unethical by my principles, and explained as such.

If I was to vote, I would probably vote for Trope, as of yet he has provided evidence to a laissez-faire moderatorship. Which I both admire and support (within a certain context).

Congratulations to the winner.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
At this point, I will be content no matter who wins. I nominated most of you!

·
15,420 Posts
Actually, I've never been a moderator, so if I end up winning, I will probably still seek the advice of the other nominees. My plan will be to work cooperatively in order to ensure a balanced approach. Otherwise, I would be a little hesitant to take on the responsibility. I would be concerned that my psychological instability might lead to inappropriate judgments unless tempered by the cooperative efforts of more objective consultants.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
You can call on me as your primary reference if you want. And for a good support to deliberate the validity of disputes that are not theistic.. I saw that response in the word association thread. Dangerous.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Its a close race. I can't believe a lot people are voting.

·
15,420 Posts
You can call on me as your primary reference if you want. And for a good support to deliberate the validity of disputes that are not theistic.. I saw that response in the word association thread. Dangerous.
Yes, I'm sorry if it came across as insensitive. It wasn't an expression of my own opinion, but was an association based on the ideas of an old neighbor. I guess I shouldn't just post the first word that comes into my mind, even in a word association thread, at least until I have considered the possible impact on others who may take offense. I posted an apology in that thread and explained the reason for the association. It seems that you are already taking on some of the responsibilities of a moderator, keeping us in line even without the official authority or privileges. If I beat you at this, I will still seek your guidance because you are obviously skilled in this area.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
After a great run, these are the four that will be running for your next moderator. These members have all proven that they are active, helpful, and appeal to the members. Please vote for the person you believe will be best suit the moderator role.
When do the polls close?

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
This poll will close on 11-24-2008 at 12:38 AM

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
No one is voting for Behope?:confused:

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think so as well.

Since I voted for trope because he was behind...and not me.

·
15,420 Posts
If Neph and I tie, I will forfeit, because I did vote for myself.

21 - 40 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.