• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
He just has a different set of rules that he is using. We have different ideas about what constitutes ethical voting behavior. He certainly isn't stupid. He has integrity, and I respect that.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
No I didn't... So I think you are just calling me an idiot. As such, I would like to know why.

@ snail. Rules were never stated as such at the beginning of the votes snail, so I am staying with my principles, not applying rules..

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
This is more exciting than the presidential elections. lol:crazy:

·
Banned
87 Posts
No I didn't... So I think you are just calling me an idiot. As such, I would like to know why.

@ snail. Rules were never stated as such at the beginning of the votes snail, so I am staying with my principles, not applying rules..
I said that you would be an idiot if you didn't vote for yourself since there are no definitive rules. Not that you as a person are an idiot. Snail voted for herself and you won't. Why? How is that principled? BTW, I didn't read the earlier posts where you declared your rule so I was only going on what I saw from Snail's post. And I didn't even know it was you.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I said that you would be an idiot if you didn't vote for yourself since there are no definitive rules. Not that you as a person are an idiot. Snail voted for herself and you won't. Why? How is that principled? BTW, I didn't read the earlier posts where you declared your rule so I was only going on what I saw from Snail's post. And I didn't even know it was you.
Read the earlier posts then.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
yay snail u won

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Grats Snail!
Neph, would it have been a tie if you voted for yourself? (or did you end up voting for yourself? I only read the 1st and 2nd pages)

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Grats Snail!
Neph, would it have been a tie if you voted for yourself? (or did you end up voting for yourself? I only read the 1st and 2nd pages)
You're right. Neph didn't vote and snail won. I guess we won't get to see what would have happened in The Lightning Round.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
You're right. Neph didn't vote and snail won. I guess we won't get to see what would have happened in The Lightning Round.
Hehe. That's too bad. I wonder if Snail will consider it a tie. Either way, though, I'm happy for her winning :)

·
15,420 Posts
It was a tie. Either NephilimAzrael and I should moderate together, there should be a rematch, or I will forfeit. I do not feel comfortable winning by a vote that I cast for myself when my opponent did not vote for himself.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I say rematch, just you and Neph, and this time, neither of you vote for yourselves, since Neph cant seem to be convinced :)

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Congratulations snail! I will make you a moderator this week. I just need to do some touch ups.

·
Registered
871 Posts
lol or lance could just ignore you... that's cool too :tongue:

·
15,420 Posts
:dry:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Hopefully he unintentionally overlooked it :proud: