• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I want it to be a surprise! However I will say that when you reach this new rank, you will gain magical powers.:tongue:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Will I be able to read minds and change thread titles?

·
15,420 Posts
That would be so awesome, Nephy! I totally want that power. I will post wildly until I get it.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #105

·
15,420 Posts
Why "no" on the thread titles thing? That would be really useful for organizational purposes.

Anyhow, I'll count my blessings. At least you said yes to the sexual gratification and mind reading.

·
Registered
525 Posts
No, I would remove the offending posts. Having the "ban" option is like having a loaded gun. I hope never to use it.
please not to be removing offending posts directed at me?

·
15,420 Posts
I will probably only do so if the person who has been attacked wants me to, unless the posts are offensive in a more general way that will affect others. I don't plan to overreact, and I have no intention of removing anything written against you unless you want me to.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'd reccommend playing it by the book and applying the rules in an adjudication formed amongst three principle advocates. One for, one against and one who applies both argument sides to the terms of service/rules.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Congrats Snail, you are now a mod, you frequently enjoy the amphetamine-fuelled all-night dancing at clubs and thouroughly enjoy pop music such as African American soul, Jamaican ska, and British beat music and R&B as a result of listening to the "sophisticated smoother modern jazz" of Dave Brubeck and the Modern Jazz Quartet.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.