Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************** (14.1)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************************** (42.3)
excellent use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************************** (42.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.7)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.6)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********* (9.3)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****** (6.7)

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
22,865 Posts
Mine came out weird too. I think there may be flaws in this particular test. Nobody seems to have them in the right order.

Cognitive ProcessLevel of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.8) limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) *********** (11.1)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************ (36.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************* (43.8)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.1)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.4)
excellent use

It seems to be more useful to understand the functions themselves and figure what your individual style is from that.

Mine said that I was INTJ but it said I could also be ENTJ or INTP.
The Fi is a bit of a give away for my type not to be INTP....also, I am not prone to remembering details or getting caught up in a tangent of any kind. I have two INTPs in my family to compare to as well.
I score 90-100% introversion on any other test. ENTJ? Not likely...I don't like to lead and I'm not bossy either.

I know that I am a dominant Ni user as I relate to the (sometimes paranoid) knowing of Ni and the Te that slaps it all back to reality.....I think that Te actually slaps the Fi around too. I am often in a Ni Te loop. Coming up with ideas that I will almost immediately see multiple possibilities and flaws. Fi comes in to tell me which it is ethically a better option and Te seems to slap that around too. It says you may "feel" right now but what happens when that changes or this changes. I think the Te slaps itself around too maybe.:blushed:

Anyway.....If you look at the way that you think through a problem and compare to the functions there you may see a pattern. It was also helpful for me to go look at the stickied "you know you are an....." threads of the other possible types to see if I related to what they say about themselves (not what others say about them).

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
My scores are very similar to Bethdeths, IIRC. It would seem the distinction between i and e isn't made well in the test. I primarily identify with INTJ and not INTP because I actually work on useful stuff, and have Fi. After spending months in voluntary seclusion, and liking every second of it, there is no way I could ever be an Exxx.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would not put much weight on that test. It showed how much I dislike Fe though.

I'd suggest to take a look at the order of cognitive functions for each type instead and see what suits you best.

INTJ: Ni Te Fi Se
ISTJ: Si Te Fi Ne
INTP: Ti Ne Si Fe

ENTJ: Te Ni Se Fi

The E vs I and Fi vs Fe should be easy to find out.

Reactions: beth x

·
Registered
INTP / LII
1,311 Posts
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.1)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.6)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.6)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************ (36.6)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************* (13.1)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************** (30.4)
good use

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTJ

Very balanced my Ni is definitely to low.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I came out an ENFP on that test, which is way, way off for me. I almost always test as INTJ, but found it easiest to double check my type by looking at E/I and J/P preferences. That quickly got me to INxJ - then I looked at how I used the functions.

But what really confirmed it was when I went to the different forums and looked at how the types talk about themselves - especially the threads that use humor. INTJ humor makes me crack up every time - that's not true for any of the others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts