Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would make you hold out on a relationship? I've seriously been waiting for the longest time ever for this ENTP to ask me out. Nothing. He gets close to me, asks me questions about my family, goes to things that I go to (only if I'm going), tells me everything that's going on in his head and his life, but then distances himself for a couple weeks. This has been consistantly happening for 6 months now. How long will I have to wait? Does this mean he likes me and is trying to get to know me better? Does he have trust in me? And what should I do in the meantime? Should I leave him alone? Keep the relationship the same? I need answers. :frustrating:

I know he likes me. I just don't know if he thinks the timing is wrong, or what.

Nvm. I have a feeling he likes me. It's not actually confirmed. I would just like the questions aboved answered. Thanks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Be more obvious and forward, subtle doesn't work with me. Take the lead.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ditto^

You need to be pretty blunt with these things for an ENTP to notice at times. Kiss him!

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Yeah I don't take hints well, I need people to be very obvious or I get confused (taking the lead is good)

·
Registered
116 Posts
what would make you hold out on a relationship? I've seriously been waiting for the longest time ever for this ENTP to ask me out. Nothing. He gets close to me, asks me questions about my family, goes to things that I go to (only if I'm going), tells me everything that's going on in his head and his life, but then distances himself for a couple weeks. This has been consistantly happening for 6 months now. How long will I have to wait? Does this mean he likes me and is trying to get to know me better? Does he have trust in me? And what should I do in the meantime? Should I leave him alone? Keep the relationship the same? I need answers. :frustrating:

I know he likes me. I just don't know if he thinks the timing is wrong, or what.

Nvm. I have a feeling he likes me. It's not actually confirmed. I would just like the questions aboved answered. Thanks.
Asking him these questions really shouldn't alienate him at all, so don't be afraid to. Knowing that you know could be a great relief for him.

And as the two before me have mentioned, don't hesitate to act yourself.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Don't be so passive, ask him out, then jump him.

You may have to preted to yourself that you aren't an INFP for a few moments to get throuigh this, but it will work.:happy:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Even though he is the extroverted one he might be more shy about proposing a date than you are. You have to let him know that you are interested. You can do it non-verbally for example touch his arm or shoulder or you can try to catch his eyes and whenever you do that smile at him but you have to repeat this 1000 times until he realizes that something is happening and you'll have to be very obvious with these signs so probably everyone around you will realize you have a crush on him before he does. Or then you can take the easy and quick way and just tell him verbally that you are interested.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Send him an email.

You'll be comfortable doing that. be blunt. ENTP's can be pretty socially retarded.

If you feel you can't do it have someone with the balls do it for you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts